Chapter 5

Irresistible you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov 

 

It had been three months after that day and still, there's no news from him,no phone calls nor even messages,so I thought he was just playing around,typical young men these days. Self-centered,frivolous and stubborn. And the idiot me, fell into his traps so easily, ignoring the fact that it's just a big joke. Worst is that,I said something which only makes him big headed,"come....and...get me",why did I even say those words? Stupid Dara ,I cursed myself.

Lazily, I woke up from my not so-called 'sleep' .Since I came back,the word "sound asleep" was became elusive, something which is so far from my reach.Why?because I can't stop myself, i cant seem to stop thinking and hoping for something....something which couldn't be real......he...happens...with me.But no,I have to forget it and live my life like I never knew him,starting from this morning,fighting Dara,you know you can do it,I told myself. 

 

Bommie was asking me to accompany her today,watching a movie on the cinema and she already reminded me awhile ago by phone to get ready before 11a.m. It's 10.15 now and I even haven't showeed yet, i just washed my face and brushed my teeth.Settled down myself on the couch, I turned the television on surfing the channels but couldn't find something that cathes my attention, so I ended up turning it off and went to the kitchen.Like always, I forgot to do groceries and having nothing to eat.Disappoined, I pour a glass of water and chugged it down my throat with it in one go when I heard my doorbell rang. It must be Bomie,she's sure can't wait or maybe she knew that i wan't ready yet.

I oirritatedly opened the door "Bomie ah,you're so early. There's still 40 minutes left." but she didn't even answered me. Because of it, I look up at her and what was before my eyes made my drop i need to pick it up from the floor... It was him   ...standing in front of me....and staring at me. Shockied, in panic and disbelief were the emotions thats coursing through my veins and with the mixed emotions i slammed the door shut. No,he's not real, he couldn't be here,it's impossible to happen,I shook my head while patting my chest to control my heart beat. But what if it's real? I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down. Grabbing all the courage ledt in me i twisted the doorknob open and meet his eyes which always looks at me in the comforting,caring and loving way. My tongue abandoned me for a moment and i just stood there looking awkward while staring at him.

"Hello,noona."he greeted, breaking me from my silence.

"W-Why are you here?" Stuttering, I asked him with a puzzled look written all over my face.

"Why? Aren't you the one who told me to come....and....get..."But before he was able to finish his words, I quickly pulled him in and closed the door behind us.

"Why now?" I led him into the living room and sat on the couch while him following around and sat closer next to me,my heart pace quicken instantly,"You never called nor sent me a message, not even once."

"So,you were waiting for my calls throughout this time?" he teased me.

"Right,I was waiting for you to call, for your messages and even waiting for you to come and look like an idiot. You know what... you made me living like im in hell.I couldn't sleep,I couldn't eat nor drink properly just because of you never stopped to clouding my mind." I blurted out in annoyance.

"And?"he smiled at me.

"Huh?"

"Anything else,you wants to tell me about?"

"Oh right,I already decided to forget you,so please just go now."I said,confidently.

"Really?"he asked in amusement while edging closer to me.

"Yes,absolutely."I lean back and was cornered in the end of the couch.

"You're such a bad liar,noona."

"No,I'm not.I'm not like you who just like to playing around with others heart.Even though it's hard, I won't stop trying to forget you with...."I felt something soft landed on my lips and moved tenderly but somehow was hesitant. Oh my God.....he ...kissing!. The first wave shock coming and washed all over me,my mind went blankl as my body gone numb. Bu then he pulled away and I stared at him with big eyes with nothing but pure shock donning my face.

"Then,don't even try to forget me."he locked his eyes with mine and smiled at me, genuinely,. "I'll be dying if you do that."He brought me to his embrace and hold me tightly.

What should I do?he's being so sweet again and I might be fallen too deep with him and there's no way that I could escape from him.

"I miss you,noona."he caress my cheeks softly and leaned down to kiss me again but he stopped when the doorbell rings.Oh,it's must be her, Park Bom.Oh no,what ahould i do now....with Luhan here. Alarmed, I dragged him into my room,"Stay here and don't make a sound." with that I left him and closed the door.

"Yah,Darongie....why were you still not get ready yet?"This is what her reaction when she saw me,just like what I thought.

"Sorry,I ffell asleep again." I lied while rubbing my eyes to convinced her" ...yep actress dara working..,"But don't worry,I'll be ready in a blink of an eye,"I joked.

"Whatever,just get changed already."she sighed.

"I love you,Bommie."I hug her.

"Oh my...haven't you take a bath too?"

"Why?Do I stink?" I said smelling myself.

"No,but there's a masculine smell on you,it must be from your last night photo shoots,right?Do you like him that much until you didn't change your shirt?"she curiously asked.

"What?yah...It's not like that."A masculine scent?it must be Luhan's scent.

"Then what?"

"I'm just too tired to even changed my clothes."Again,I lied,I can't reveal the truth to her, at least not yet.

"Okay,I let you off this time,since we run out the times.Just cleaning yourself and I will help you with your outfit."she said.

"No,no....don't,let me do it alone,just wait here." 

"Why?Are you hiding something or someone there?" she said pointing my room.

"No,it's just ...my room is so messy and dirty,you know I haven't cleaned for a week."I made an excuse making up another lie, i havent lied like this before! Oh God,please forgive me and dont burn me in hell.

"I can help you to clean it up." bom sounding determined of going inside.

"Wait..,are you sure?You'll dirtyi your clothes if you do that."

"You're right.Fine,I'll wait here." 

Finally she gave up, thank God I can breath now," I won't be long,Bommie ah. "with that I dashed into my room and found him sitting on my bed while staring at me  ,intently and curiously, creeping me out. I went near  him,nervously,"I'm sorry,I have to get ready now."I said.

"Oh,okay."he got up but I stopped him,"You can't go outside, just stay here. I'll just change in the bathroom." I smiled at him then searched for my clothes.

"I'm jealous."  he said.

"What?"I turned at him.

"I over-heard your conversation.Who's that guy?"he walks up to me.

"Oh that?You misunderstood,but I don't have the time to explain it to you now,I'm sorry."

"Do you love him?"

"What was that? I'll talk to you later." I quickly run to the bathroom,you know...before Bom killis me.

As soon as I finished taking a bath i dressed up properly,I walk out to my bedroom but was shocked to my wits upon seeing him, waiting for me behind the door,"You're shocking me,Luhannie.What are you doing here?" I asked heading to my dressing table. As i was applying my makeup which were just basics actually, cream powder and a lipgloss. I watched him standing behind me, all of a sudden wrapping me in his arm as our eyes lock thru the mirror.My heart beating faster as he always does so successfully, I was happy but I'm sad at the same time, I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter