Chapter 4

Irresistible you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov 

 

 

"Fine,let's just pretend we're a couple for the rest of the day"

My mouth was agape and my mind went blank for a moment until I gained my composure back. Did I hear it right or Am I just dreaming?I stared at her who's smiling back at me, it looked genuine but then she look away with color creeping on her cheeks that failed to escape from my eyes. She's blushing....it's just a simple expression but somehow it's surprising, it manage to answer my uncertainty, whether she meant it or not ...and yes,she does,she was serious about it.I can't describe it with words, how happy I was, I want to jump or roll on the ground to express my happiness but I held myself from doing that, I'm scared that i will freak her out with it, maybe it's enough with only my heart doing it.

"Noona,let's go."I offered my hands to her with little hesitation in my heart. Will she take my hands? If not,I will,absolutely be embarrassing myself but it's better to try it then know the answer.

"Ohh...."she turning at me then look at my hand....1...2...3...I counted nervously and ......my heart leaps when our hands touching, it sent a warm feeling in my entire body. I went numb and speechless, it feels like I can't find a right words to say to her, but my hands ......doing its part, holding her small hand in my palm and I smiled when i felt her squeezing me back.

We were walking hands in hands along the bridge with smile on our faces, the sheepish smile which usually appears on a newly couple and it's real,I'm sure about that with just by looking at her face, a blush is spreading on it and it's so cute.

"Noona,you don't wanna know where we're going to?"I asked.

"Nope."She shook her head,"Because I believe you will take me to a very nice place.......kyah..."she screams and let go off my hands instantly then climbed at the bridges border.

"Noona,what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"That...."she pointed at the golden retriever which was coming our way. Oh,right...she's scared of big animals.

"It's okay,noona...he won't bite,please get down."I tried to calm her down but she stayed rooted at her spot, so I just let her be until that dog far enough from our sight."He's gone,it's safe now." Motioning her to came down.

"Alright,but can you move backwards a couple feet?"she asked.

"Why?Are you planning to jump?"And she nodded,"Then jump into me."I spread my arms widely.

"W-What?"she choked.

"I don't want you to hit yourself in the solid ground,so come to me."

"Geezz...Luhannie,stop playing around.It's not high at all, I won't get hurt."She chuckles.

"I'm afraid you'll slip in the process."I reasoned out,"so let me help you,noona."

"You worry about me too much. Fine,come here."this time she motioned me to come closer,"turn your back at me."

"Huh?Why?"

"A piggyback style "she laughed.

"But I prefer Luhan style." with that I grab her waist tightly and bring her down to the ground,immediately.

"Yah...you're scared me,how if I fell down?"she hits my chest lightly.

"Sorry,noona."I laughed,"don't worry,even if you're falling down,you won't get any scars on your skin since I'll be the first ones who hit the ground and.....you'll be FALLING on me...."I said winking at her,"and I'll like it."I said,in convincing tone while staring down at her who looked back at me with amusement in her eyes.

"Aren't you scared?If you keep acting so sweet like this,I might be the one falling for you."she said with a mischievous smiles on the corner of her lips and I froze on my feet, as she held me numb and speechless for the countless time, even my eyes weren't able to blink for a moment,"Luhannie....are you okay?"she touched my face and it made me relax,"Did I scare you?"she asked.

Instead of answering her question,I pulled her into a tight hug,"Yes,I'm so scared noona."I whispered,tightening my hold on her while she keeps silent and unmoving in my embrace.I pulled out after a moment and lock my eyes with her,"Because I'm starting to want you more than I should be."

"Now.....you're the one who's scaring me."She said while looking away,trying to covering if she was shaken by my words.

"Noona,we're playing a couple right?So,let's make it like it were real,more than like we'd seen on the movie."I broke the awkwardness between us,I want her to be comfortable around me just like what I feel when I'm with her.

"Oh...sure."She smiles.

 

We rent a boat to go to the Mallard island,a man-made island which was built by local citizens with their owns funds in a way to create nature reserve for mallard duck.The boat is not so big and the styles is so special,which come from the ancient China with traditional lantern and other unique ornaments.Some people say if once we sit on it,we might feel that life couldn't be better.

"Noona,let's sing."I asked her who's sitting beside me.

"Sing?what's song?"

"Any song you like."

"Speaking of that, isn't that one of his services?"she meant the boatman.

"Yes,he did.You want him to sing?"

"Ehm....how about you replace him for that service? I may give you a tip for it."she joked.

"Okay, but it's not free....one song is valued by.....one kiss...on the.....cheek."I teased.

"W-what?"she was shocked but and was turning crimson.

"We're couple,right?"I innocently said,couldn't stop myself teasing her more and see how cute she is when she's flustered.

"But we're just pretending."she reasoned out.

"Didn't we promised before to make it like a real?" I said,not trying to let it go,"You didn't forget about it,right?"

"Alright."she slumped down on her seat,feeling defeated,"just sing already."

"Ahh...you're being too impatient....for kissing me,right noona?"I playfully said.

"What??????Yah you...."she slaps my arms lightly,"if you keep teasing me like this then I will ask him to sing for me."she threatened.

"Sorry,noona....I can't hold myself not to tease you because you're so cute."I smiled,"I'm start singing the first song now,it's called Beautiful.....just like you,noona."

                 * BEAUTIFUL  by BTS English translation *

     Ooh oo-oo-ooh  yeah

     Oo-oo-ooh beautiful girl  hmm

            She's my faith so I can call you Jesus 

            I push aside the fact that you have no boyfriend 

            When you looked at me,you wrapped around my heart

            A normal guy like me doesn't fit your standards

            So I wore a "friend"mask

            Hiding my true filling when I'm next to you

            Sliding into the comfortable category

            Always high-kicking the blanket at night in frustration 

            Damn you always entice me

            I can't control myself because of all your expressions

            Watching you,my head spin

            Pool of beauty and I dive in it

           Girl,I'm so K.O 

           You're like Napoleon,conquering me in an inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter