Chapter 1

Irresistible you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been months after Luhan left Korea and started a new life in his home country. Starting his acting career in a movie "Back to 20's" then taking a main role in a drama, he became a superstar in China. Has been getting a lot of CF's after that and become so busy with work.

 

Luhan pov 

I was so dead tired after finishing my drama and some photo shoots for a clothing line. It's already been two months of living alone in my apartment, since my parents house is far from my work. I decided to live by myself, it's a cold nigh. Worst is that I don't have something healty to eat, aside from pack of ramen in the kitchen. I'm too lazy to eat outside or even order something, so i guess i have to endure with what i have.

Thinking about how my life's went on after that day,I feel so lucky and thankful. My life has been going so well, i never expected for fate to give me a lot of blessings after what i went through. It was one of the toughest decisions i ever made in my life,because I have to leave them who are like my own family. We've been through good times and hard times together. Maybe I really was selfish, but I really can't continue to work like that. The only thing i can hope for is that they will become more successful now than when I was with them. Me leaving doesn't change the fact that i love them like my own brothers.

I have a lot of work and i have a lot of friends & i have more freedom now than i've had before. With all these, i thought my life would finally feel complete. But i was wrong, someway, somehow. I could feel a certain emptiness within me. I tried to figured out what it was, until i found out that i was missing a certain someone. After i left Korea, i never saw her again. But she stays in my heart.

 

 

 

The weather is so great today. I decided to take a walk to refresh my mind. I wore a plain t-shirt and blue jeans with sneakers, a cap and sunglasses ....and also a jacket as my disguise. Nothing much has really changed ,I am still being followed by sasaeng fans here even though I'm not a part of the group anymore.

I walk out of my car enjoying my free time today, so i decided to do my favorite hobby, photography. I was taking beautiful pictures until someone suddenly bumped  me.

"I'm sorry."she said taking step back from me. I can't see her face because her head was down and her  hair was covering her face but her voice seemed familiar.

"It's okay,I'm not hurt but are you?" I ask her with curiousity dawning on me.

"I'm fine,thank you." She looked up while the breeze blew the hair off of her face, revealing a goddess that looks like,Sandara Park. I blinked my eyes not believing the scene before me, is it  a dream? a beautiful dream!."Oh no,they're coming." a sudden squeal of her voice shook me back to reality.I stare at her who was shaking nervously then I shifted my gaze to over her shoulder and saw a group of teenagers coming to her way. Damn,this is not good,she will be in trouble if they caught her.

"What should I do?"she panicked.

I grabbed her then hold her, covering her head with my jacket instantly, there's no other way that I could think of. I can feel her body become stiff in my embrace for a moment before she relaxed little by little. Her body was so lean,easy to hold and I helld her tighter like I didn't want to let her go,this is a miracle,I am holding the real Sandara Park! Aren't I lucky!. From the corner of my eyes,I saw them passing by without looking at me, it's relieved me for a moment. Until one of them turned back and walked up to me.

"Mr,did you see Sandara Park here?" a girl with a thick rimmed glasses asked.

I didn't answer her, and just waved my hands signaling that I don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter