Chapter 3

Irresistible you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov 

 

 

I still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, it feels like a dream, a beautiful dream which I never thought would ever be real. Thinking about my life back then, I could still clearly remember the first time I saw her. I mean closely, during the SBS 2012 Gayo Daejun,the color of Kpop. She looks so adorable cute with those eye-catching yellow mini dress,exposing her flawless skin which somehow made my heart race uncontrollably. That time, I wasn't aware of my feelings for her, I thought it was normal feeling toward an idol like her,something that comes only for a fleeting moment but i was wrong . From that moment on, my heart and my mind were filled with thoughts of her. Her beautiful face, her sweet smile and just practically everything about her. My heart races rapidly, every time I hear her name or see her face in the television and magazines. I wasn't assuming it as a love, just not yet because I thought I just like her or admired her, maybe its the same as how Chanyeol feels towards her.

My feelings for her keeps growing everyday, just like a seed of flower which planted in a fertile soil, as it grows its first leaf then the second leaf and so on until the moment when the flower blooms, still I thought that I just adored her too much and just became a big fan of her.

I saw her again for a couple times and finally realized that I have fallen for her. Happy?I should be happy because of that but I wasn't, sadness is washing over me, knowing the fact that it just an unrequited love and even if I try hard,it won't change anything, she's too far from my reach. I have decided to just bury my feelings deep in my heart but I changed my mind, I should do something. At least I won't regret after I've tried. Maybe it's too simple, following her on Instagram like what Chanyeol did, still I hope that she will notice me even just a little. Though it won't do anything, she's impossible to happen in my life.

 

When I filed a lawsuit against my company nullifying my contract, I also decided to forget about her & what i feel. It's the hardest time in my life,I thought I couldn't go through it but I successfully did it. I overcomed my first problem, but the second one remains unconquered.

Back to the present time,as I open up my eyes this morning,I can't stop smiling to myself and chanted this "Luhan,you're the luckiest man in the world "repeatedly in my heart. Looking at the clock in the wall, I dashed my way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washed my face. With ninja skills, I run to the kitchen and cook  breakfast for both of us. I remembered correctly that she likes sandwiches, so I made one along with the other dishes. A salad, sunny side-up eggs and sliced fruits.

I was preparing the breakfast in the dining table when Dara noona came out from the bedroom. She just woke up from and looking like she's still half asleep. She walks up to me, staggering a little. She almost bumped her head on the table if I weren't there to catch her in time. I held her and steadied her, her body squeezed tightly with mine. Maybe she still sleepy,I thought.Resting her head in my chest, I unconsciously wrap my arms around her in response, not minding if get a slap from that later. I didn't mean to be so informal or rude towards her, it just naturally happened. She's easy to hold,that's why I can't stop myself from doing so.

A couple minutes passed, yet she was still sleeping and in my embrace. I can feel the warmth from her body which somehow was able to awaken the old feelings i thought was buried. I thought i got over her, since this recent months I was barely thinking about her due to my hectic schedules. It was much stronger , than what I've thought. The more I feel it,the more I wanted her to be mine. No,it's not right,I should be able to control myself.

I felt her stir so i loosened my hold. She slowly opened up her eyes and look at me. How can someone be so adorable even if she just woke from her sleep? I can't take my eyes from her.

"Good morning,noona.Did you sleep well?" I greeted her, trying to control my heart beat.

"Good morning to you too.I did......omo....I'm so sorry for sleeping on you." She said taking a step back and bowed to me.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing, instead of bringing you back to the bedroom, I let you sleep while standing here." I said

"But still I felt like a nuisance for you.Thanks for it,you know what...it's really warm and comfortable." She smiled genuinely at me making my heart pound faster more than ever. "Did you sleep well too?"she asked with concern.

"Yes,I slept well like you. Are you fully awake now?"I asked and she nodded as an answer."Please take a seat,noona."I pulled out a chair for her.

"Wow,did you made all of these?" she stared at the food wide-eyed with excitement then shifted her gaze to me.

"It's nothing.Sorry noona,I don't have a kimchi here." I took a seat in front of her, to make a better view of all the expressions she'll make.

"Ahh ...it's so disappointing....but I think I can replace it with ...you."She playfully said .

"W-What?Me?What are you gonna do with me,noona?"I asked,entertained. I never thought that she'd be so silly and funny.

"Ehm...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter