Leaving (Ravi)

VIXX Tales (One Shot Collections)

"Oppa, are you going to bring this?" Lee Misun asked as she showed her lover a black snapback that he usually wears when he leaves.

 


"Ne, just put it in the luggage jagi~" he said as he continued browsing through their shared closet on what to bring for his trip.

 


It was no secret that VIXX's popularity has been boosting up after their continuous wins in music shows. VIXX were set to have their concert soon and not to mention, they would also have another showcase in Europe. The couple has been meeting less and less. But that factor didn't stop them from their still budding love of 2 years.

 


A busy schedule means less time to see and talk each other for Misun, for Wonshik it means less time to spend with his jagi and nights without having anyone next to him. After living together for almost a year, both of them had been a part of each others daily routine. So having them seperate from each other would be a huge challenge. 

 


1 week. That's how long Wonshik would be gone. She was happy for him and his group's success, but this would be the first time they would be apart from each other that long. 

 


Sadness was evident in both of their features. He would be leaving in a few hours. She would stay in Seoul, while he would be on the other side of the earth promoting their group. It was his dream afterall, and she was proud of him.

 


As they both finished packing his luggage, they both sat silently on their bed, deep in their own thoughts. He took hold of her hand that was placed on her lap. By instinct, she looked up to meet his eyes. He smiled softly at her as he kissed her hand. He stood up from his seat and went to the area of their shared closet.

 


"I bought something for you." He said as he took out a huge plastic bag of containing who knows what.

 


"Uhm? What is it oppa?" She looked at him curiously.

 


"It's just that.... I would be gone for a week...."

 


"Uhm...."

 


"And I know that you would miss me so much." He joked around which earned him a slap on the arm and a giggle.

 


"That's why I bought you this." He said as he handed her the huge plastic bag. 

 


She took it and examining it as if trying to guess what was inside.

 


"Just open it~" he said impatiently.

 


"Arraseo." She giggled.

 


She took out the material that was inside and was surprised with what she saw. Inside was a huge raba doll. She looked at him dumbfounded with the reason why he bought it.

 


"Well, you won't be able to see the real Ravi for a week, so I thought I'd give you something that would remind you of me. That's why I gave you this raba stuff toy." He said as he laughed at his own statement.

 


It wasn't long until she was able to laugh with him, finally understanding the situation.

 


"Uhm.... I dunno oppa. I think raba would be a better bed warmer than Ravi." She said seriously.

 


"Yah!" He shouted as he softly elbowed her side.

 


"Hug it as tight as you would hug me, arasseo jagi?" 

 


"Ne oppa."

 


"And as soon as I come back, he would be staying in the living room. I don't want him hogging all of my bed space." He said with a laugh.

 


Their conversation was cut short when he received a call from his manager telling him that he was already down stairs. It was time for him to leave. They were finally coming back to reality. He took her hand in his again, and guiding her out of the confinement of their bedroom. He wanted he to see him off.

 


They stood in front of their apartment's door, looking at each others eyes with sadness evident in both of their features. He took hold of both of her hands and kissed both of her knuckles. She wasn't able to hold herself in anymore as she took hold of both of his cheeks and kissed him fully on his lips, which he also reciprocated. A lone tear dropped from her right eye.

 


As they both pulled away from each other, Wonshik noticed tha stray tear that dropped from her cheek.

 


"Shhh~ don't cry jagi. I'll be back soon, okay?" He said as he wiped her cheek and kissed it. Her response was only a nod, too embarassed that she was too emotional because it was that time of the month again.

 


With one final kiss, they both separated from each other as he took hold of his luggage. 

 


"I'll be back in a week, okay?" He assured once again, in which she only nodded for the second time. Finally leaving, she locked their door and went back to their room.

 


She took hold of her newly acquired stuff toy and smiled at the memory of the man who just left. What's there to cry about? He promised he will be back in a week.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

Date Published: January 12, 2015

-unedited-

Word Count: 857