In Too Deep

Lucky Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s POV

“You’re in too deep Bomi-ah!” Eunji shook her head at me.

I looked at her uneasily. “I’m not,” I meekly denied.

My best friend just looked at me incredulously.

Eunji and I were having lunch together after so long. We used to eat lunch together before everything happened – and by everything I mean Jung Ilhoon.

As her status as my best friend, of course Eunji was aware of our boss’ and mine’s relationship.

It has been two months since that fateful night at the drinking party, and two months of extreme, pleasure-driven, passionate, steamy, over-the-edge ual actions with my boss.

I knew having an affair with my boss would be difficult. And seriously wrong.

“I just can’t help it!” I groaned.

My best friend flicked my forehead. I cried out in pain.

“You’re not thinking with your head Yoon Bomi!” she scolded me. “You’re Korea’s top secretary! What the hell happened?” she added.

I stared at her thoughtfully. What she said was right. I am Korea’s top secretary yet I am doing what a secretary should not.

You’re so unprofessional Yoon Bomi!

“I don’t know anymore, Eunji-ah!” I cried in exasperation.

My hands covered my face as I groaned out frustrations. “I seriously don’t know,” I muttered.

“You just made the greatest mistake in your life my dear friend,” she said with her arms crossed.

“It’s either you quit your job and get a new one or you and the president should officially start dating,” she voiced out her opinion.

My eyes went wide with her statement. “Date?!” I shrieked.

Eunji thoughtfully nodded her head. “Yeah because if you break it off with him then it’ll be awkward for you two to work together so you’ll be quitting as his secretary and move to another company and I don’t want that. It’s fun working with you in one company,” she said in one breath.

I opened my mouth about to say something but Eunji wasn’t finished with her thought.

“But!” She put her index finger up. “If you guys started dating for real then the affair would continue on and knowing you guys, you’ll work much better together,” she beamed after saying what’s on her mind.

I stared at her, pretty dumbfounded with her words.

“No. Nope. Not going to happen!” I shook my head furiously.

“Oh come on Bomi! You’re fooling yourself if you’re saying you don’t have any feelings for the president,” my best friend commented.

My mouth hung open and I gawked at her.

“F-f-feelings? For that ert? You’ve got to be kidding me!” I laughed incredulously.

Eunji raised an eyebrow. “ert? Who was the one who suggested to have at the company car eh?” she stared at me with judging eyes.

My eyes went wide and averted her gaze. “I-I-I…”

Flashbacks drowned my mind with the scenes of Ilhoon and I’s latest escapade. It was after the company dinner and he was looking fine in his on-point suit, I couldn’t help but lust for him. I remember dragging him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter