Chapter 6

He Loves What I Love

A/N sorry again for releasing two sentences of this chapter before chapter 5. I made it up to you for making this chapter longer than the others :) oh mah goodness, 200+ views so heres a pic for my readers

5d2566b5470215378712b42a4c180ff4.jpg

                                                                                          Beautiful XD........Left to right: Jungkook, J-Hope, Jimin

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK: RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL ENDED, JIMIN POV

I honestly wondered if Yung-Hee forgot our anniversary, seriously. I was kind of hoping she was pretending that she forgot. I grunted in annoyance. I held the flowers in my hand tightly. I was proud that I remembered her favorite flowers; crocuses.

Heres a pic of crocuses:

Bouquet-de-Crocus-02WP.jpg

Instead of going directly to the back of the school, where we always met, I needed to go to the bathroom. I set the flowers on the top of one of the lockers. Once I made it two steps inside of the bathroom, I heard moans and gasps. I paused. My, there was something going on back there. I then put my back up against one of the stalls, and looked into the mirror when I see the most unutterable thing in my life.

Yung-Hee................... with another guy.

"Ahhhh. Namjoon. Yes! YES!" I hear her giggle, and laugh. There, I see Namjoon, with his hands all over my girl. My grasp from the side of the stalls loosened slowly, and I revealed myself, where I was standing there 6 feet away from the scene. 

Yung-Hee sees me, with her eyes wide open. She gasped and pushed Namjoon, making him land on the floor. "Jimin...." I picked up Namjoon from the floor by his collar and punched him.

"NAMJOON! NO!" Yung-Hee dove on the floor. She looked up at me with teary eyes. "Jimin..."

"No. Don't say my name."

"JIMIN!"

"Tell me. What are you doing?" 

Silence. I stared into her eyes, which lasted like eternity.

"Did you ever love me?" I ask.

Yung-Hee gulped.

"No." Yung-Hee held Namjoon.

"Really?" You were in shock. "I'm breaking up with you."

Yung-Hee started to breathe heavily. It took her a while to bring herself together and stand up in front of me. "Okay.." Yung-Hee whispered.

OKAY?!?!?!

"I was planning on doing that with you sooner, but you beat me to it." Yung-Hee looked at me with honest eyes. I couldn't believe it.

"Bull****." That was the last thing I said.

I turned around, and left the bathroom. I ran right outside the school, there, from afar, I could see Li-Na, leaning aginst the gates. I stopped my fast pace and started to walk. There was just so many questions. I sudden tear rolled down my face.

Why?

Were you cheating on me?

How long? 

How did I not know?

Are you really who you are?

Did you ever love me?

Did you ever care for me?

Was I not enough?

For the past year, I have been with Yung-Hee, I started to doubt every moment, every second, spent with her....

She even forgot our anniversary.

I broke up with my girlfriend on our annevirsary. I watched my first love make out with another guy........

Questions went on my mind. I was going crazy. 

"WOAH, Jimin, watch where you are going." I looked up, and I bumped into Li-Na. I just stared at her. My eyes were probably shooting at her, because she cleared and backed off.

"Let's go," I say in a rasp tone. I was not in the mood.

By the time I reached Li-Na's house, she dared to ask a question.

"Are you going to get that? That person has been calling you and texting you, it seems like an emergency." I sighed.

(PRESENT) Li-Na POV

"I-I just broke up with Yung-Hee." There was a silence. Jimin kept on staring at the ground.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin's eyes kept on seaching around, it seems like he is need of something, he looked desperate.

"I-I...... I don't know what to do." Jimin dropped his bags in my room and went on his knees. "Gosh, it hurts, it hurts so bad." Jimin put his hands on the back of his head, with a worried expression on his face. You just stood there, without knowing what to do. You felt extremely uncomfortable that you were witnessing this moment, you felt like Jimin, really did not want you, or anyone to see him in this state. 

Jimin POV

It was awkward, embarrassing, confusing, and heartbreaking all at the same time. I wanted to scream and take everything in the room and break it, but I was in Li-Na's room. 

Beep.

Beep.

Beep. 

My phone rang continuously. I grabbed it and crashed it on the floor, hoping it would stop making such a noise. I felt abandoned. I felt empty. 

The fact that I didn't know, the whole time. I did not know, what was happening around me. I was so blinded. I was so clueless.

Beep.

"Sorry, Li-Na," my voice sounded broken. I attempted to stand up, with my head hanging low, but Li-Na accompanied me onto the bed, where I then sat on the edge. I stayed silent, I wanted a reason for this.

"It's okay Jimin. You can tell me. I don't like you anymore." Li-Na said seriously. I looked at her. I tried reading her. Was she serious? Would she listen to me?

But I didn't want to tell her. I didn't want some girl coming into my business. So, I just stayed quiet.

Beep.

"You could go home if you want. You don't have to work today. I'll do the translations myself, it's okay." I blinked. I thought about leaving. I want to be alone right now.

"Ca- can I?" I asked. I sounded like a lost child in the woods. It was embarrassing for me to show a girl that I am in this state. Li-Na nodded. 

I grabbed my phone that was on the ground, and my back that I threw. Before I left her room, where Li-Na still sat on her bed, I tilted my head to the left. "Sorry,"  whisper. 

...............................

By the time I got home, I crashed onto my bed. I looked at my phone, then I realized it wasn't Yung-Hee who was calling me.

39 Missed Calls (Jungkook) and below that was a bunch of texts full of exclamation points.

I scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me." I dialed his number and put the phone next to my ear.

I jumped at the voice from my phone. "Yoooooooooooo. Why aren't you answering me?"

"What do you want?"

"Whoa... chill. Uh, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go double date today at the movies? I know today's your anneversary."

I was about to burst. My insides were about to explode. "Jungkook-ah, I broke up with Yung-Hee."

"WHAT? Wait why?!?!" I pulled the phone away from my ear 3 inches further. I was going deaf. 

"I'm hanging up." 

"WAIT NO JIMI-" Beep.

--------------------------------------------

For the next hour, I erased every thing on my phone that had to do with Yung-Hee. I was devasted. Right before I deleted the last picture, which was the first one we took on our first date, I paused. I was so mad. I wanted to rage. I looked back at my phone, and there, I immediately deleted the last piece of Yung-Hee on my phone. Then, I went into my closet and pulled the matching shirt I got with Yung-Hee and threw it in the garbage. I didn't want anything to do with her.

Li-Na POV

You thought to yourself that you did a good thing. You couldn't help yourself from being curious. You wanted to know why he broke up with Yung-Hee. Ugh!

"Why do you care? You don't even like him anymore!" You took the closest pillow and slammed it into a wall. You were getting frusturated. You decided to do something. Therefore, you went to the studio, back to your original plan. 

By the time you reached the studio, you heard music. Someone was already here. You peeked through the door, to find a boy, dancing to a really upbeat song. He was popping, his skills were clean and fresh. 

"J-Hope?" The boy turned around, and yes, it was J-Hope.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?"

"Oh, well, you see, Yung-Hee apparently had an emergency so I just came by." You scoffed.

"Well apparently Jimin and Yung-Hee are over."

"JINJA?!" 

"Yup! And it was really awkward for me to see Jimin cry." Both of you sat down on the floor, and you crossed your legs.

"You saw Jimin cry?"

"Not really but he looked weak."

"Do you know the reason why they broke up?"

Your head was getting hot. "YAH! J-Hope! I'm trying to clear up my mind, and I JUST got over my feelings with Jimin, and when that happens, he suddenly becomes single and you keep on asking me questions!!"

J-Hope jerked back. "Oh, sorry." 

Suddenly, you see J-Hope's eyes light up. "Li-Na, sit still. I'll make you feel better." You raised an eyebrow. 

J-Hope made his way to choose a song on his phone. The music starts and his back is facing the mirror, and suddenly, he jumps around and....

Touch My Body!~~~~~~~

J-Hope was all into the dance. His facial expression was utterly ridiculous , and his body movements were so girly, and his waist was REALLY BRINGING IT AROUND TOWN if you know what I mean. You couldn't help but chuckle. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvS2-6IsQFU

"HA! YOU SMILED! LI-NA SMILED!" J-Hope bent down and reached out for your stomach. 

"J-Hope NO! It tickles! You were practically squirming, trying to push J-Hope away, but he was too strong. "YAH!" 

Whoop! 

You were on the floor now, and suddenly you felt a huge amount of weight pulling you to the ground that you could barely breathe. You open your eyes, only to find J-Hope's face two centimeters away, making you cross-eyed when you looked at him. You see J-Hope's reaction and he immediately jumped off of you. He sat up and turned away. When you stared at him, you could see the corners of his cheecks turn a rosey red. 

"Yah, J-Hope!" He didn't turn. You continued, "Thanks for turning my day around." He was still looking the other way, but you didn't wait to see his reaction this time. You instead, leaned in and gave him a back hug. Surprisingly, he didn't pull you away. "I'm so grateful to have a friend like you, J-Hope," you whisper in his ear. You released your grip and stood up.

"I'll be going now," you then left the room and headed straight back home. 

.........................................................................

Beep. 

Your phone rang and you went to see who it was. 

Myung-Hee: OMG LI-NA!!

Li-Na: What now? If it has to do with you and Myungsoo, I'll pass.

Myung-Hee: No silly. JIMIN AND YUNG-HEE BROKE UP!

Li-Na: I know.

Great, the problem was just gone, now back again.

Myung-Hee: U KNEW?!?! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL MEEEEEEE. LI-NA, I'M UR BESTIEEEE YOUR SUPPOSED TO TELL MEEEEEEEEE!

Li-Na: I'm not in the mood right now, see ya.

Myung-Hee: Ugh. Fine. I'll just ask J-Hope about you...*insert mischievous face*

You didn't respond. *sigh*

--------------------------------------------------

Next Day

You went to go to your locker and saw some flowers on the top. It looked fresh and they were really pretty. Are they Crocuses? I mean, they were purple. you held them in my hands and saw a piece of paper hanging around it.

Happy Anniversary Jagiya!! -Jimin Oppa

O.O You put your hands on the top of your mouth once you saw yesterday's date on the bottom. Jimin broke up with Yung-Hee on their anniversary! You gasped and dropped the flowers. You wondered how much pain Jiminwent through yesterday.

------------------------------------------

Today was the day of presenting the project in English. To your luck, Jimin wasn't here today but Yung-Hee was. So apparently, the whole story was that Yung-Hee cheated on Jimin with Namjoon, and now Yung-Hee and Namjoon are dating. What was even worse, and you were probably the only one that knew, that they broke up on their anniversary. You bit your lip. You didn't mean to know the whole story.

"Teacher!" you yell. "Since Jimin isn't here today, will we present tomorrow?" 

"Actually, Li-Na, I decided to extend this project to a third part." Your'e jaw dropped, and so did others.

Another student called out. "What's the third part?"

"Instead of presenting your poems out loud to the classroom, you will present them by making a video, with pictures, animation, or small clips while you recite your poem. You can either choose to say it in English or Korean, but then you will then, after the video recite it live in the language you didn't do. The video cannot just have you and your partner recite the poem in a living room. The video must relate to your poem."

"Is that it?" Myung-Hee asks.

"You have one week until you present the overall project. You will not have classtime to do this so you better make arrangements with your partner."

Now, your face dropped. 

---------------------------------------------

Lunch (J-Hope POV)

I really couldn't think straight today, not just because teacher assigned the THIRD part of the project, but because of Li-Na. Yesterday, she gave me a back hug, and it reminded me so much of my ex, who used to do that a lot. The thing is, I felt kind of tipsy at the moment. I haven't been able to experience that feeling. But it feels familiar. Li-Na suddenly plopped herself next to me and shot me a smile. I nervously smiled back. I thought that Li-Na would have been weirded out by being around me because of what happened yesterday. But I realize, Li-Na is not like that..... Oh gosh, what the heck am I thinking?

When Li-Na walked towards the table, she looked grumpy and stressed. *sigh* She doesn't deserve to feel this way. She rarely smiles nowadays.

I tried to start the conversation. "Hey, did you see the new Big Bang teaser for their new album?" 

Li-Na almost choked on her food and her eyes lit up.

"JINJA?!?! THEY HAVE A NEW ALBUM?!? OMG WHAT'S IT CALLED?! FINALLY AFTER 2 WHOLE YEARS OF WAITING I CA-"

"Eeeeey" I put a grape in to shut her up. "I was just kidding."

Li-Na plopped out the grape from onto her plate.

"What the-"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND J-HOPE?!? I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT THEY HAD AN ALBUM!!! You got me all excited and pumped up for nothing...." Li-Na stuck her hands out and countiously slapped my arm. 

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Can you stop?"

"Hmph. Nope. Never. You deserve it. I hate you. You ruined it. I really thought that they came out with an album. I was already fantasizing over what G-Dragon was going to wear and his new hairstyle." I laughed.

"Yah. It's not funny. Big Bang is life. G-Dragon is life. Taeyang is life. T.O.P. is life. Seungri is-" She countinued to hit my arm with both hands.

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT I'M SORRY." I blurted out. I put my hands up and surrendered.

"Okay. Good." She patted my head. Three seconds later, "J-Hope, DID YOU SEE THE NEW GIRLS DAY MUSIC VIDEO?" I spit out my food. 

"JINJA?!"

"Hehe.. just kidding." Li-Na stuck out her tongue, I stuck out mine. Mission accomplished... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next day... (Li-Na POV)

After school, Jimin came over to your house to work on the project.

"So, we have to make a video about love?" he asks

"Yeah." You reply. "This poem doesn't suit us well." You chukled and smiled at Jimin. For some reason, you didn't feel any emotion when Jimin looked into your eyes. You didn't fangirl or dramatize over anything. For some reason, if you were to embarrass yourself, you wouldn't care about what he would think. Now, you were internally celebrating. You finally got over your feelings for Jimin. If you were the old you, most likely, you would be attempting tho flirt which would lead to a fail, or you wouldn't think straight, and just drool over how beautiful his hair was. But now, you could finally be yourself, without stuttering when you speak. 

"What do you want as the title page?" You ask as you stare into the computer screen. He didn't answer. "Jimin?" You look back at the boy to find himself frowning at his phone. You peered over him and saw a picture of Namjoon and Yung-Hee smiling and eating ice cream. 

"Jimin?" You ask again.

"Yeah?" he spoke so softly.

"I'm sorry to ask this but it has been bothering me for the past day. I feel like I'm butting into your business but I have a need to ask."

Jimin looked up at you. "Ask what?"

You bit your lip.

"Was it your anniversary with Yung-Hee yesterday?" You said it so fast that it sounded like one word.

 

.......................................................................................

Hey guys! I tried to work on this chappie anytime I could. I was really busy. By the way, I wonder what your reactions are, how you feel about characters, or anything I need to work on.I tried including cute moments and sad moments, I, gladly met that goal of mine. So, I guess I'll see you next chapter! Thanks for reading, I love all my readers, subscribers, and commenters.OH AND GUESS WHAT? I got an upvote!!!! (Virtual cookie to mah upvoter!) <3<3<3 Oh btw, one of the scenes of this chapter actually happened to me when my friend tricked me into thinking there was a new Big Bang album, like I was practically crying tears of joy during band class...... then she told me it wasnt true and I practically raged like Li-Na, or should I say, Li-Na raged like me? >.< I dunno... hehe... bye!