Chapter 18

He Loves What I Love

You went over J-Hope's house this Saturday. 

He opened his door and hugged you immediately. "Miss me this much oppa?" He kisses you on the forehead. 

"Mmmhmmmm. My girl looks so nice today," J-Hope says while checking you out. You lightly tap on his shoulder.

He winks. You smirk. 

Entering his house, you take off your shoes and reveal your Big Bang socks that you recently bought. You curled your toes and fangirled because it was a chibi version of Taeyang on your feet.

"Could you stop fangirling over your own socks? Preferably Taeyang? Sometimes I wonder, if you had a chooice between Taeyang or me, who would you choose?"

"Of course, you." you jumped at him for a back hug as he put your jacket in the closet. You turns around and wraps his arms around you and pulls in for a deep kiss. 

"How am I supposed to learn English like this?" he says when he breaks away. 

You smile, "I'm not the one who went in for the kiss."

"I'm not the one who went out for a hug." You stick out your tongue and he sticks out his.

You take out the materials needed once you settled in his room. But when you reach his desk, he had a couple books already. But it wasn't for English, it was for Chinese.

"Wahhhhh my boyfriend's will be an awesome polyglot." you say

"Polyglot meaning I know many languages?"

you nod.

"Tsk. tsk. tsk. Not yet, I'm still studying" he pats your head. 

"I know, I said 'will be', ahhh I'm so proud of you. What made you want to learn these languages?"

Suddenly his mood changed. He gulped, it seems that he didn't want to say why. You blinked. Somethings up. But the next second, he just smiles and pretends that nothing happened. "Ahhh, so I can get into a good college." he says happily. You have this feeling that theres more to it than that. But you don't question it.

You settle your books and stuff to start teaching your Hope. So you started testing him to see what he knows. And it turns out he isn't so bad. He just needs some improvement with his flowness and start relaxing. 

So after you taought him the basics, he jumped in to test you on your Chinese. Uh-oh. Fuuuuuuuuuu

"You Li-Na! Ha ha. Your'e so cute." He kicked your knee. You growled.

"Hey. I'm the one who speaks fluently in English AND Korean. You just speak fluently in Korean but iffy on both ends of English and Chinese...... and no I don't ." You smirk.

"Ya. What was that? What do you mean, 'I don't '?"

"You know what I mean." You bite your lip. Smirk again.

He looks at you in confusion. "I don't get it."

"Think about it." 

You stare at him for a good twenty seconds. His hair is so majestic you just can't right now omg.

"AHHHH Li-Na! WHAT THE HECK!" you cry out and stomp your feet. 

"Haha got you!" 

"Ya! Don't think like that! What has gotten into you?" He slapped you with a pillow.

"Love you too!" He continued smacking you with the pillow until his phone rang.

He dropped the pillow and blinked at you. His expression changed in like 0.1 seconds. Literally.

"Heeeyy. What's up? You seem so off today." You stand up to grab onto his shoulder and look at his phone. But he snatches it away before you could even see who was calling.

"Who is that?" you ask?

He stands up and you feel kinda creeped out. It wasn't like the J-Hope you knew. What was going on? "Sorry, I have to take this. Is it possible for you to go home?" He looked right into you. This time you were the one who was confused. 

Go home? So suddenly? What's with the face expression? His hands were trembling. It must be serious. Family? No. You shouldn't ask. It's probably private. You open your mouth to ask and protest. But no.

"Ok, I'll go." You say. You look down and pack your stuff. The mood just completely shut off. You looked up at him and went in to kiss him on the cheek. Does he know that I've never been so upfront like this? It's my first time actually being comfotable. He stood there like a stone and he watched you walk by out the door.

Without saying goodbye.

That's it?

What the f just happened? You looked back at the door and pressed your head gently against the door. You furrowed your brows. How could you not worry?

You decided not to evesdrop and just let it go for today. The situation would be settled town possibly tomorrow. For now, while it was still sunny outside, why not go to the cafe for some coffee right?

---------------------------------

J-Hope POV

She's calling me.

She's freaking calling me.

Why the f would she be calling me???

What the f did I just do?

Li-Na just left. As soon as she closed that door, I let my guard down and a tear dropped. 

My phone was constantly going off and the ringing filled inside my ears. It would not stop.

She would not stop calling me.

Stop calling me.

Leave me alone.

I left because of your misunderstandings.

For a good five minutes my phone rang. When it stopped, I unfroze out of the position I was in and lifted it up. She sent a text now. 

***-***: I'm sorry...

Can I kill myself?


OMMO I AM SO FN SORRY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PISSED I WAS WHEN THIS I COULDNT WORK ON THIS

I SWEAR IMMA CRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT TOO

BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE 10 THOUSAND YEARS
SPRING BREAK IS BREAK NOT MORE FN HOMEWORK

I CANNOT EVEN LIKE TELL YOU HOW MUCH STUFF I HAD TO DO LIKE SDHSDL:GSDJGHKLJFHSDKH IM SO SORRY

I LITERALLY HAD A NIGHTMARE THAT I LOST ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS BECAUSE I DIDNT UPDATE

YOU KNOW WHAT

I LITERALLY TRIED GOING HERE

BUT THE WEBSITE KEPT ON CRASHING FOR SOME REASON I DUNNO WHAT

im so fn sorry i made a promise to never ever leave this fanfic

i still stand by this srsly

btw, u know bts is coming to america and I might go............. AKDHFLGSBVILASEFGH SDO:CBN:SDFEH F OMFG I MIGHT GO

i cant wait like for me to see if I can officially go

like- im sorry but happy but sad

I miss this

i love writing this @.@

plz forgive me.... imma reflect right now =.=