Chapter 17

He Loves What I Love

OMG guys!!!!! i could kiss you all! i got 9 upvotes! 9! 70+ subs!!! this is crazy! wahhhhhhh i love you guys so much! I won't write a lot here because i know you guys wanna read...... k imma write now


He is way too possesive. But you like it. Why? Because it's J-Hope. He's your hope. And he belongs to you and you only. You don't think twice about his love for you because it shows. Every moment, every word said, every touch. Everything he did was genuine and authentic. No questions asked. There's no need to stress anymore. It's all gone.... or is it?

He's practically the first thing you think of when you wake up and last when you go to bed. It's like heaven! Along with that, when he is at his natural self, he's the funniest guy in the world! No matter what, he brings a smile to your face. Through a whole bunch of texts that weren't supposed to go to you, to the time where he stops in the middle of the hallway and ties your shoes. His cheesy Bing jokes. That's right. He uses bing now for his jokes instead of google.  >.< Oh yeah! And he watches you play tennis almost every practice. The PERFECT boyfriend. Seriously... how many times do you have to say... HES FREAKING PERFECT LIKE-

Okay. You stopped. You decide that it isn't good of you to fangirl over J-Hope. He was already yours.

Today in English, you stand in front of the class to recite a poem for extra credit because of that supid 80 that broke your streak of 100's. You recited the poem with ease and well, everyone was impressed with your fluentness in speaking. There, you just brought up your 80 to a 90. Not bad. But still! You had the 100's! Ugh. A round of applause filled the room and you see J-Hope smile widely at you. Your expression changes when you see Jimin on the other side of the room laying his head on the desk, facing the wall. It's been two weeks now. For you, two weeks of happiness and love, but for Jimin, you aren't so sure. Okay. Today, you WILL talk to this kid.

Before heading out to lunch, you secretly drop by Jimin's locker and place a note in there for him to meet at the cafe after school, at five. No. You would not be a bad girlfriend so you told J-Hope that you would meet him. At first, he was a bit suspicious and serious in a scary way, but he realized that there's really nothing to worry about. At least you weren't hiding from him, and that's all that matters to J-Hope. You even told him that he could quietly watch in the corner if he was that worried. But fortunately he said that wasn't manly of him to do so even if he wanted to. Whew....

"So Joo-Eun!" you yell to get her attention. 

"Yeah?" she says looking down.

"Stop playing on your phone and look at me! This is a serious matter!" you state and you take the phone out of her hand.

"Hey!"

You look at the screen and it seems that Joo-Eun was looking at some person's instagram profile. Ohh. Joo-Eun does have an admirier. ^.^

You scroll up all the pictures of this anonymous person's profile and you look at the username- "Who's this guy? Jungkook?"  you ask.

J-Hope leans on your shoulder to look at it too. You see, he had a piece of bread in his mouth and who knew that J-Hope would look so y with just a piece of bread in his mouth? It's even hotter than Lee Jong-suk when he did that in Pinocchio. Too much J-Hope too much.

Gahhh too hard to resist! You kiss him on the cheek. He smiles in satisfaction with the bread still in his mouth. His eyes! His freaking eyes! You love them so much!

Suddenly Myung-Hee spits out her drink and immediately, Myunsoo was there to wipe her up with tissues and pat her back.

"YOU LIKE JEON JUNGKOOK?!?! THAT KID?!" you were so confused.

"NO! I SWEAR I DONT LIKE HIM NONONONONONO." Joo-Eun threw her hands in the air.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT HIS PROFILE?"

"PEOPLE LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLES PROFILE MYUNG-HEE! ITS NORMAL! IT JUST HAPPENED FOR LI-NA TO CATCH ME ON SOME GUY!"

"YEAH? I DONT BELIEVE YOU!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!?" 

"I DONT KNOW!" Myung-Hee yells back. You look back at the phone. The boy looks like the guy Jimin moved tables to days ago. 

"Let's stop. Okay, let's start over. In the first place, why are you looking at Jungkook or whoever this guy's profile?"

"I'll tell you this. Let's just say I had a rough encounter with him and this kid has been bothering me. I mean, he's friends with Jimin. Don't ask anything else!"

You pout. "Awwww."

"No. I said don't ask." She puffed her cheeks.

"If you want, I'll tell you later. Not now though." 

"Ugh. You always say that. 'I'll tell you later.' But you never tell me!"

"I know. That's why."

"Fine. This time though. You better tell me Joo-Eun."

------------------------------

Cafe

You give J-Hope his final text before you enter the cafe. 

Li-Na: I'm going now.... going to meet with Jimin :* ily oppa

J-Hope: *kisses you back throught my phone* okay, just dont let him do anything to you!

You open the doors and come inside, wondering if he really came. You sit down at a table, scanning the room if he was there. It's five on the dot. What if he doesn't come? 

Whenever the doors opened, you look to see if he was there. Everytime, your hopes would decrease if you saw a different person enter the room. It's been fifteen minutes. Questions rolled in your head. Quite nerve racking.

"Aish!" you ruffle your hair. This time, a familiar person went through the door. It wasn't Jimin though. Who is this guy? You feel like you knew him from somewhere. What was his name? 

OH! It was the guy Joo-Eun was looking at during lunch. Was it Jungkook? Finally, Joo-Eun told you why she was looking at his profile. What she said was true. She accidently bumped into him in the hallway and Jungkook recognized her because he was Jimin's friend and that Jimin would talk about me. Crazy right? Now that you think about it, it's quite stalkerish. But it's nothing compared to what you did. But still. you were curious because Jimin never really paid any attention to you until his break-up. 

Anyway, Joo-Eun started talking about Jungkook getting all annoyed by Jimin's ranting and he started blaming everything on Joo-Eun. Sure, Joo-Eun hated Jimin but she did practically nothing. So they ended up having an argument and that's how Joo-Eun was loking through his profile apparently. To see who the heck is this guy.

This Jungkook guy or whatever didn't line up to buy something, he was instead looking around the room. He took his phone and he held it up on his ear, only to find someone else come in the cafe.

Jimin.

Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin where they then had a conversation in which I couldn't hear. What's happening? Jimin then sees you.

His eyes lock into yours. You were just slouching in the booth you were sitting in and it couldn't get more awkward once he sits down in front of you. Jungkook on the other hand, starts to line up to order something. 

"What?" he says coldly.

"What has gotten into you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry Jimin, but I don't know if you knew but the other day, you asked me to be your friend and another day, you tell me to stop."

"I had my reasons. Didn't I already tell you?" the tone in his voice was not pleasant at all. But you managed to keep a straight face with no emotion as well.

"What reasons?" you ask.

"No. You know what? Don't give me reasons." you say, instead of wanting an answer from Jimin, you speak up about something else.  "I'm not going to ask reasons why your friend, Jungkook or whatever why he treated my friend Joo-Eun poorly, and I'm not going to ask why he told Joo-Eun that you have been talking about me during luch. I'm here because..... because......" you take a deep breath. Jimin looked at you wide-eyed.

"Because I still want to be friends with you. Because for some reason, it's been bothering me that you committed yourself to be a friend who would look after me and I to you and you simply walk away. So what if my friends don't like you? So what if I'm with J-Hope? It's not like you ever liked me! Then what's the problem?"

"I-I can't tell you." he says. You scoff. After that whole speech, he says that?

"Let me tell you this. As of right now, I'm feeling good. No huge drama in my life whatsoever. Except there's one problem. I'm happy with my boyfriend and satisfied with my friends but my one problem is you. What about you? You obviously don't feel as great right now so I think that if we do this, our problems will be fixed." You high five yourself mentally because you said it so perfectly. As well as keeping that emotionless face.

He just looked at you. SAY SOMETHING JIMIN!

"Fine." the boy says. You smile.

You take his cheeks and squish them. Flustered by your actions, he looks at you with confused eyes. 

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Let's pretend today never happened and let's just be friends, okay?"

He nods and gives you the look of 'what just happened in the past five seconds'. You pat his cheek. "Now, promise me that you'll never leave my side in any situation and I promise you. Our friendship is supposed to let us count on each other if we are down. And don't worry about J-Hope. I already talked about this with him.... as well as Joo-Eun and Myung-Hee."

"Ummm yeah. Sure. You make it sound like we're five year olds. I'm sorry about this though." he says, giving you a smile. Jungkook then comes with three drinks in his hand. And he gives you an unpleasant glare. You just simply smile.

Jungkook sits beside Jimin and Jimin covers Junkook's mouth when he starts to speak. "Ummm. So this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Li-Na. Yes. We're friends."

Funny how Jungkook looked so confused by Jimin's actions. There, Jungkook and I shook hands and I plan on talking to this kid too.

"But Li-Na. Do I have to sit with you guys at lunch?" Jimin asks. Hmmm. You never thought about this.

"It's up to you. We can hang out whenever right?"

"Yeah. Okay. I'll just keep sitting with Jungkook and his friend." You nod. 

The atmoshphere around us became light and more comortable than before. Little did you know, you started a whole new conversation with Jimin and Jungkook, getting along for the next hour. At first, Jungkook was scary in a way because..... well Joo-Eun was right. He did have that vibe of 'if you screw up, imma bout to beat you'. But otherwise, he's pretty chill. Mission accomplished Li-Na....


Wassup guys?

So now, how you guys feel about this chapter? Boring? Exciting? Cute? This chapter was mre about Jimin so the next would probably be more about J-Hope... I don't know. 

I don't plan ahead. >.<

Your comments are amazing and i was gonna put up the chap on my birthday which is this friday but i didnt cuz i would be busy that day~~~ u know, partayyyyyyyyy (by party i mean junk food because im such a healthy person ^.^ i eat salad like everyday..... legit)

its funny how my first chapter was one view

and now its like 1400!

luv u guys! see u~~~ (ignore my grammar mistakes)