Chapter 5

He Loves What I Love

A/N So apperently I have way more than 70 views, (thank you for telling me about the tags.^.^) and like, thanks to those who subscribed and commented, cuz like i get all excited and jump out of my seat when i see the notification pop up in the corner of my page.... yeah, im still a kid. >.< Honestly this story is boring at this point, but its like watching the first few episodes of a kdrama. Its all introduction, therefore, please cope with the boringness and i promise this will get all juicy. But the thing is, I have midterms coming up and a math competition, im like freaking out right now and I really shouldn't be writing this right now but whatever...... because i reached my goals! thanks again to those who have read, commented, or subscribed. Also, I find it werid that chapter 3 has less views than chapter 4, like chapter 3 would have 24 views and chapter 4 would have 27 views... i think its some kind of glitch?

.............................................................................................................................

 

When J-Hope came out of the bathroom from afar, you quickly turned his phone off and slid it across the table. Without causing suspisions, you quickly took out your phone and pretended to do something. 

Suddenly, you hear a few girly giggles from the left side of you. You see two girls, not just girls, but really pretty girls, that seem to be fangirling or whatever of something. You turn around to see who or what they were looking at, and it was J-Hope. He had his hands in his pockets of his sweatpants, and his hair perfectly swept up, showing his forehead. For the first time, you actually LOOKED at him. You looked at him as a guy. Hmmm. Not bad, you thought. Then you realized why the heck you were checking J-Hope out. When J-Hope sat down, he again, for the hundredth time smiled at you. So his habit is smiling, his smile is nice, you think. >.< Ugh, why am I still doing it...

"He's cute," the girl in the ponyrail said whispering to her friend. Even though she was whispering, she was pretty loud and I could hear her.

You don't think J-Hope heard them because he was busy slurping his drink. Then suddenly, a different girl walked by, with all her eyes focused on J-Hope, that she bumped into someone, almost dropping her drink.

"Yah, J-Hope, you are pretty popular with the public."

J-Hope looked up at you. "What?"

"The girls at the table across from us has been staring at you and some other girl walked by checking you out, and she nearly dropped her drink." You reply.

"Oh, really?" J-Hope moved his eyes around, then saw the girls. The girl in the ponytail gave a little cute wave in J-Hope's direction. J-Hope only looked into the girls eyes, not necessarily a cold stare, but a stare, causing the girl to blush. 

"Yah! Don't you see he has a girlfriend!" The friend of the ponytail girl said. Then after that, you could only hear sharp mumbling because you looked back at J-Hope. 

"WE AREN'T-" you tried explaining to the girls by screaming..... until your mouth got covered up with J-Hope's hand. Then he suddenly pulled your chair, by the way, you were sitting on the chair, closer to him, and then he put an arm around you. You stiffined. Once he let go of your mouth, you calmly asked, "What are you doing?"

"Shhh. Stay like this because I find it extremely uncomfortable when girls look at me." You raised an eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me? A lot of boys would kill to get girls like that. It's either you are good looking and attractive to the eye or your'e not. And most guys are not." Then you suddenly think of Jimin.

"Did you just call me good looking and attractive?"  J-Hope said, glaring at me, while pushing his hair back.

Ha, nice try but no.... you thought.

"Besides, I disagree. I don't think guys want to be THAT noticeable. It's kind of discomforting and sometimes annoying. Also, they don't know who you are and they suddenly like you." 

You didn't respond, but you scoffed. And you lip mouthed the word "wow" while rolling your eyes. "Look who's all high and mighty today."

"I know, I'm amazing." J-Hope said playfully.

"Gosh, your'e such a troll," you say grabbing your bag and walking out of the cafe.

"Yah! Wait up!" You hear from behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In English class, teacher gave us another class time for our project because apparently we were working very well with our partners. The room snickered. Some eyed me, some eyed Jimin. When we got with our partners, Myung-Hee passed you a piece of paper secretly.

Remember: Keep your distance from Jimin...

You looked back at Myung-Hee and nodded. You were going to make sure you won't fangirl about his small movements.

But then suddenly he flashed you a smile and forgot everything that happened 0.5 seconds ago, therefore, you smiled back. 

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So, Li-Na, I practiced the poem yesterday."

"Great, can I hear?" You tried to sound as calm and natural you can get. Jimin straightened his posture, and cleared his voice.

"For you, I would CLIMB, the highest mountain peak." Jimin cut off the peak, making it sound like pick, but he was already doing a good job.

"Swim the deepest ocean, your love I do seek." He pronounced "love" right, this is progress...

"For you I would cross the RIVERS most wide, walk the hottest desert sand to have you by my side." He said the line really well, and no major mistakes, and without noticing, you started getting uncomfortable because he is reciting a LOVE poem to you, and only to you, but not directly to you. Still, you were shaken a bit.

"For you are the one who makes me whole, you've captured my heart..." 

When Jimin was done reciting the poem, your mouth felt dry. You felt as if he really tried practicing

"So? How was it? I spent like all last night practicing." Jimin laid back in his chair and stretched out his arms, glare at you, and waiting for his approval. Darn his stare, it was too much for you.

"Uh-umm, yeah..... it... was... great." you manage to say. Oh gosh, that was a really bad response...

"That's it?"

Your heart was pounding as hard as ever, it was about to explode. You wanted to say more, but you controlled yourself and didn't let your emotions overwhelm you.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Wow, Li-Na, I expected like a huge reaction for you."

"Really? What did you expect?" In your mind, this was the hardest thing in your life, yet you managed to stay calm.

There was a pause. Jimin opened his mouth, trying to find the words, then he closed it. "Nevermind. Let's try to translate it now."

You nodded but then the bell rang, making you sprint back to your seat and you packed so fast, that you ran out of the room without waiting for anyone, or anyone waiting for you. Once you reached your locker you had a huge mental breakdown.

"Li-Na! Li-Na!" you hear the female voice. "YAH LI-NA! I'M CALLING FOR YOU." Darn it, you were panting at your locker, and turned around, only to give a death stare to Myung-Hee.

"That. Was. THE. Most. Hardest. Thing. I've. Done. In. My. Life." you say.

Myung-Hee laughed. "Yooooooo, you did a great job. First time in your life, you controlled yourself. Hey, this is progress. Later on, you will eventually get over that jerk." Myung-Hee patted you on the back.

"Let's go to lunch," you blunty say.

You met J-Hope at a table he reserved for you and Myung-Hee. But then Myung-Hee was pulled away from Myungsoo who came in from behind.

"Hey Li-Na, hows the poem for you and Jimin? Myung-Hee kept on bugging me on how you managed to stay calm." You rolled your eyes. You were still annoyed by J-Hope since this morning. 

"Yeah, we're good. You?"

"Yung-Hee is really annoying, and her English is worse than mine, I think we are going to fail," J-Hope sighed.

"Hey J-Hope, do you think that Myungsoo and Myung-Hee like each other?" Every night, Myung-Hee would text you her days with Myungsoo. You wouldn't be surprised if they actually started dating. But you were really surprised on how fast Myung-Hee got over her feelings with Jackson.

"Obviously. Myungsoo kept on bothering me, asking questions about Myung-Hee after school."

"Oh, J-Hope, speaking of after school, I'm going to the studio today, do you wanna dance?"

"Really? Li-Na, you change the topic way too fast."

"Sorry."

"I would love too but, I can't, I have to practice with Yung-Hee today. "

"Oh, that's fine." you pouted. 

"Maybe you should practice with Jimin."

"Maybe....."

You ended up practicing with Jimin coming over again to your house. The whole time walking to your house, you tried your best to avoid making eye contact with him. You realized something felt off with Jimin, and his phone kept on beeping every 5 seconds.

Once you and Jimin arrived at your house, you spoke up. "Are you going to get that? That person has been calling you and texting you, it seems like an emergency."

Jimin had a hard time speaking. "I-I just broke up with Yung-Hee."