feelin tipsy when your lips a-kiss me

Waking Up in Vegas
 

“So, how did you meet your wife?” The MC asked casually.

Sehun chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair, “It was quite simple. It was love at first sight. We were in Vegas when she first saw me and instantly she fell for me.”

The audience went awe and the MC laughed, “How cute is that.”

Oh Sehun you freaking . Jinri thought as she turned off the screen. She grabbed a scissor from her table and started stabbing the innocent desk — thinking that it was Sehun.

“Love at first sight my .” she mumbled while gritting her teeth.

 

The flash back continues:

 

Things happened so fast; it wasn't coincidental that they went on the same club together — Junmyeon intentionally followed Soojung just to get her back, and of course Sehun and Jinri were also there.

“Hey! Let go!”The girl squirmed and tried to pull away from the tall guy's hold on her shoulder but to no avail since his grasp was strong.

“They need to be alone. Can't you see that my hyung wants her back?” he rolled his eyes and pulled her into the bar.

“Well, FYI the main reason why me and my Soojung is here is because she wants to move on from your jerk-headed hyung.” Jinri crossed her arms and glared at him. The lad only scoffed and shoved her forehead with his index finger.

“FYI jerk-headed isn't a word and also your Soojung drunk called my hyung that if he doesn't follow her in Vegas then they won't get back together.”

She looked at him with a gape mouth and furrowed brows, “Whaaaat?”

Sehun smirked and sat on the stool, “Why don't you just come here and drink with me? and you know… get a little hot.”He wiggled his eyebrows and gave her an unfamiliar smile.

Jinri scoffed and raised a brow at him, “I'd rather drink poison.” She was about to turn her back but one sentence got her flaming.

“Tss. I bet you can't handle one drink, doll. As expected real life barbies like you are weak.”

“Did you just call me a barbie doll?” She looked at him with a strong glare while she tapped her foot.

Sehun turned to face her — arms leaning back the counter with a challenging smirk, “What's the matter, doll? Can't handle a tiny drink.”

The younger girl clenched her jaw and sat down beside him, “I'll show who's the real doll between us.”

Sehun smirked grew wider as he turned towards the counter top, “Two glass of Vodka.”

Soon enough the glass grew — from two to eighteen, both already had their ninth glass, and both are still persistent to continue.

After three hours; Jinri laughed as Sehun threw a lame joke, “Chemistwo. Hahaha. That's funnyyy~”

“Y-you have… a low sense of happiness. Like. Like. Like I could just tell something and you'll laugh.” Sehun flicked her forehead and Jinri tried to bite it.

They youngman was startled and he pouted, “Yah~ what if… what if you bite them off. My fingers are pwecious.”

She laughed at him and showed him her fingers, “I have pretty fingers~ yours is ugly!”

“My fingers are pretty. Many girls would die to have them inside.” He glared at her.

“Reaaalllllyyyyyy?” Jinri giggled and examined his fingers, “They are looong.”

Sehun laughed and took his hand away from her, “Of course they are!”

“You know my mom have pretty fingers that's why she makes good clothes. She always designs clothes and you can't get her out of her office.” Jinri smiled and started to play with the empty glass.

“My mom is just like that… that's why my dad left us.” Sehun laughed and patted her back. “She's always so busy for us… that's why my dad left.”

Jinri looked at him and even though she was drunk she still felt surprised when he saw him crying, “Heeey~ are you crying?” She held his face and wiped his tears.

“No. My eyes are just sweaty.” he squeezed her hand that was holding his face.

“Stupid, you are! You know… my dad died when I was three and my mom died when after I graduated college. I wanted to be just like my mom, ” Jinri paused and then shook her head, “No, I want to be more than my mom… to be in a big company and be a head director of fashion designing… and I'm almost there.”Jinri smiled and when she was about to look at him, his face was so close that they were only an inch apart.

“You're so beautiful.” He whispered.

Jinri could smell the alcohol from his breath and her mind was clouded by the vodka.

Without much consciousness their lips met.

 


 

Junmyeon and Soojung have already made up and also got themselves drunk for celebrating their 'on-relationship' again, but not drunker than Sehun and Jinri. The four of them found themselves surrounding the craps table, making a huge amount of bets.

“Come on, babe. Blow on it.” Sehun shook the dice in his hand while his free hand was wrapped around Jinri's waist. The girl giggled and did what he said.

Sehun grinned once he tossed the dice.

“Twelve! Goes to the handsome guy and his lady!”

The four of them cheered and Sehun gave Jinri a small peck. Their fun little night went on without the thoughts that the moment they woke up it won't be so fun anymore.