come and make it worth my while

Waking Up in Vegas
 
 

Tick tock.

 

Tick tock.

 

Junmyeon looked at the clock from the waiting area while waiting for his turn to be called. He was one of those people who were in the priority list, but he didn't want to bother an important person for some reassurance.

 

“Sir, Madame Kwon is now available.”

 

He stood up as soon as the Kwon Boa's secretary called him. He bowed and smile in acknowledgement and enter inside her office.

 

The woman was wearing an all white dress, her hair tied in a messy up-do bun, but nevertheless it made her look more sophisticated and fashionable. She was reading a vogue magazine with his son's face featured in the cover, “Madame.” He called.

 

The designer looked up and a wide smile form in her lips. She stood up from her seat and walked towards Junmyeon, giving him a gentle hug. “Why didn't you just call me instead of waiting? And what brings you here? Are you going to ask me to design a wedding gown for Soojung?” She teased.

 

Junmyeon shook his head and laughed, “Let's take a seat first.”

 

The elder woman nodded and went back to his desk while Junmyeon sat in the chair in front of her table, “Well?”

 

“Well, I was wondering why you're not letting Sehun off the hook? Six months is pretty darn long.”

 

Kwon Boa looked at him and closed the magazine, settling on the side and smile, “It's not good for the company and my name, my dear.”

 

“No offence, but I've always been smarter than your son. We both know that Sehun isn't even a one percent of this company. You're internationally famous, madame. While Sehun's only famous here in Korea. No one cares if he gets married or not, but one will care if the famous Kwon Boa gives up the number one leading brand of the fashion industry.” Junmyeon looked at her with a smile, his leg cross and his back leaning against the chair.

 

Boa pursed her lips and let out a soft chuckle, “I can never fool you, Junmyeon.” She sighed and looked at the picture frame of Sehun on her desk, “Sehun's already a grown up, but he still makes hasty decision. I was mad when I found out, but then maybe it's a sign… I looked up Choi Jinri's profile and maybe she can be the one who changes Sehun, for the better?”

 

* * *

 

“You have a hot brother.” Jinri commented with a wide grin while she fixes Sehun's sleeves, neatly folding it up.

 

“You're so annoying and you don't have a good eye for men. The luckiest thing that ever happened to you is me.” He rolled his eyes and pulled his arms away, adjusting the sleeves of his shirt before walking away.

 

Jinri gaped and glared at him with an utterly disgusted face before going towards Soojung, “I swear if looks could kill. Kim Jongin would've killed me.” Soojung whispered while taking glances at Jongin. Jinri could only laugh while she crouches down to flattened the dress that Soojung was wearing.

 

“You already have Junmyeon.” Jinri flicked her forehead and stretched the cut of collarbone dress.

 

“I'm just looking at the menu, sweetie. Kim Jongin is all yours.” Soojung whispered and nudged her best friend's arm.

 

“For your information, I'm married to mister grumpy cat and his mom is the scariest woman in the world.” Jinri snorted and shook her head. “Anyways, go get to the platform.”

 

“And time for you to fix Kim Jongin.” Soojung wiggled her brows and pushed Jinri as she head towards the platform where Sehun was.

 

Jinri could only shake her head and laugh while she walk towards Jongin. She cleared , “Hey… I'll just do some adjusting.” Jongin smiled at her and nodded, “Sure, as long as your husband won't mind.”

 

“Oh please. He's only like that because he's jealous of you.” Jinri chuckled while she loosen his collar a bit, ing the two first button of his shirt. A tin blush appeared on her cheeks when she felt the hard planes of his chest.

 

“Your husband is glaring at us.” Jongin whispered with a laugh while looking down Jinri.

 

Jinri laughed and shook her head and she patted his shoulders, “You should get on the flat form. They're waiting for you.”

 

* * *

 

The day went smoothly and the photo shoot finished perfectly. Everything went all good except when Jinri got in Sehun's car.

 

“What was that even about? Are you so wet up for Kim Jongin?” Sehun slammed the door as he got inside the driver's seat. “Laughing and patting his shoulders. Tsk.”

 

Jinri rolled her eyes while she stretched the seatbelt, buckling herself up while listening to his constant whining, “What? Jeaouls?” She smirked and glanced at him.

 

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes, “In your dreams, doll. I can't even wait to end this six months thing with you. It's a nuiscance.”

 

“Same with me, . Can you just drive? We're freaking late for that stupid therapy.” She leaned back her seat with a snarled face.

 

The ride to the therapist office was quiet but there was an obvious tension in the atmosphere. As soon as Sehun parked the car Jinri got out and slammed the door, “Yah! Do you know how expensive my car is?!” He shouted while getting out of the car.

 

She turned to glance at the guy model and rolled her eyes, “Does this face looks like it cares?” She pointed at her face before walking away.

 

Sehun followed and shoved his hands on his pocket when they entered the office. The room was clean and quiet, the sound of nature was playing through a speaker and a lady with a wide smile greeted them, “Hello, you must be Oh Sehun and Choi Jinri. I'm Doctor Hwang, Hwang Miyoung. Please take a seat.” She gestured them towards a couch and smiled.

 

The couple sat down and made sure to sit within a distance. Hwang Miyoung cleared and sat at the opposite stool in front of them, “Would you guys mind?” She made a gesture with her hand for them to sit closer.

 

The two glared at each other before sitting a little bit closer, “So… What seems to be the problem with this relationship?”

 

Jinri crossed her arms and leaned back rolling her eyes at Sehun as she cleared , “Well, he's a stuck up brat.”

 

Sehun scoffed and looked at the girl besides him, “Looks who's talking. She can't even keep her eyes to herself.”

 

“Excuse me, but I'm not the one who thinks highly to herself nor do I even tried to get into a person's pants who I met in the club.”

 

“Oh really?! Wow… because apparently the girl who I met at the club is you!”

 

“!”

 

“!”

 

Miyoung's eyes widened at the sight of the growling couple in front of her, “O… kay! That's enough, I see that you two don't get along well. How did you even got married?”

 

“Vegas. Mom doesn't want her company ruined and it's not good for my image to be divorced just after a day of marriage.”

 

“He took advantage of me while I was drunk.”

 

“I did not! You agreed to marry me-”

 

“Okay, okay! No more snarling at each other. I think I get it.” Miyoung sighed and tapped her chin, she massaged her temple and stare at the couple. “Well, there must be something that happened in Vegas that somehow made you guys connect?”

 

Jinri blinked a couple of times and tilted her head, “You mean like ? Because never in my life I will be doing that again with him. I'd rather die.”

 

“I'd rather have with a dog. I don't even know why I chose this woman.” Sehun snarled and run his hand through his hair.

 

“You are so disgusting.”

 

“Alright, seriously… you two stop. What I mean is something that you guys have in common? According to your profile you're both from the fashion industry. And your best friends are a couple. That must be something, right?” Miyoung suggested and smiled at them.

 

Sehun shrugged his shoulder while Jinri bit her inner cheek, considering what she said, “And it looks like you two got in the wrong foot. Why not settle a rule and agreement to follow, also issue an apology to one another. Go on, talk to each other.” She looked at the with an encouraging smile.

 

“Alright, first, I also want to sleep on the bed. I promise to not push you or anything, I just want to rest on something comfortable after work.” Jinri sighed and squirmed in her seat.

 

“Fine. But no more bluffing… and stop eyeing Kim Jongin.” Sehun glanced at her and took a deep sigh.

 

“I can stop the bluffing, but I don't know about Kim Jongin. Also, the housework… I'll cook for both of us but you need to help me with the chores too or I swear, I'll throw any of your things I see on the floor.” Jinri glared at him and scrunched her nose before turning back to Hwang Miyoung.

 

Miyoung clasped her hand in delight and smiled, “See, it's not that hard! Now, I suggest that you two start with the basics like every how every other couple gets to know each other. Go on a date, a simple date, ask questions that you'll normally ask on a date.”

 

Jinri suddenly laughed and shook her head, “But Sehun doesn't do dates. He does one-night stand.”

 

Sehun suddenly smirked and raised his brow, “Didn't you had a one-night stand with me?”

 

Miyoung sighed and patted her cheeks. This couple is going to be a handful of work for her.

 


 

AN: After such a long time. < 3 I hope you guys liked it!