move it baby, oh!

Waking Up in Vegas

 

The couple soon found themselves in front of Sehun mother, Boa. The woman was wearing a black v-cut shaped top that hugged her figure which was matched by her flare pants, and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Jinri have always admired this woman, her sense of style, how she carries herself, and how her aura seems to make you respect her.

 

Choi Jinri have always dreamed of becoming her more than her mom and as much as she sounds ungrateful, Kwon Boa is definitely more than her mom.

 

“What did you call us for?” Sehun asked as he looked at his wrist watch, obviously trying to hassle.

 

“You guys will have a couple therapy, a marriage counselor. I thought about it the other night and as someone who got divorced, let's say the label is too much of a burden.” She raised her brow and gave them a smile. Her arms were resting in her table before she brought it up, clasping it together as she intertwined her fingers and rested her chin on top of it.

 

The couple gasped and disagreement ran all over their face, “We don't need that. All we need is to get over this stupid six-months contract.” Sehun argued and growled in annoyance. He ran his hand through his hair in distressed, “I have more important things to do, other than go in therapy with a relationship that will never ever work out.”

 

“Ms. Kwon, I agree with Sehun. We don't really need counseling. We don't even know much about each other and we don't have any feelings for each other.” Jinri excused as calmly as she can, but her lips kept trembling while talking.

 

“That's why we don't get drunk and get married in Vegas.” The elder woman chuckled as she shake her head. But her eyes pierced at both of them and shivered ran up their spine, “You will do this couple therapy. You guys will be living under one roof for six months —you need to get along. I don't give two s about  will what happen after six months. If your marriage won't work out then you are free to get a divorce. Understand?”

 

Oh Sehun sighed, he bit pursed his lip and looked around except for the intense gaze of his mother, “Fine, whatever.”

 

“We'll try, Miss Kwon.” Jinri mumbled quietly as she stared down.

 

Kwon Boa smiled at the agreement and she leaned back her chair, crossing her legs while tapping her fingers on the desk, “And also, Kim Jongin just signed a contract and he'll be modeling for Hermès.”

 

Sehun eyes suddenly shot wide and anger ran through his veins, “What?!”

 

She raised her brow on her son but ignored his sentiment while she turned towards the oblivious girl on the opposite side, “Jinri, I've reviewed your collection and so far they are my favorite, you and other four designers will have your collections will be displayed in a magazine, also in a runaway collection of Hermès along side with my collection and top designers who works here. I want you to work with Jongin, Sehun, and Soojung as your models.”

 

“Oh my God…” Jinri whispered in disbelief as she tried to process all the words that Kwon Boa told her, “Oh my God!”  Her lips formed into a wide smile and joy spread across her face. Sehun blinked and he wanted to step back when he saw how her face lit up, a small gulp appeared on his throat when he saw it, he was about to argue but no words came out of his mouth — he thinks that she actually looks beautiful, how her eyes turned crescent just as she smiles, but, her beauty is overshadowed by the fact that she ruined his life.

 

“I don't want to. I don't want to work and be professional with Kim Jongin.” Sehun said sternly and his breathing got heavier, “You know about us, mom. You know why I hate that guy so much. I'm not going to work with him.” He stood up and walked away before slamming the door behind him.

 

The two women watched him walk away. Jinri's brow ceased in the middle, she her dry lips before sighing, “That's so rude of him.” She mumbled and annoyance tinted in her tone.

 

“I don't blame my son. In fact, I should also hate Kim Jongin . . . but, that boy is innocent.” Boa chuckled while shaking her head, “You need to persuade him or else you won't get anything out of my offer. Call me bias, unfair, a ? Or anything else. But he's my son. ”

 

“But what is it with Kim Jongin? Who is he?” She looked at Kwon Boa with full of curiosity. Her brain got sluggish when Kwon Boa just told her a hint of confession but Boa just smiled at her.

 

“I'm not the one to tell. You'll find out soon, after all, you are Oh Sehun's wife.”

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

Jinri dragged her feet inside their apartment. It was already past midnight  and she felt intoxicated and tired after personally making her designs come into life. A deep sighed was released in and it irked her when she saw the door of their room closed, realizing that she's not yet done with her work because she still needs to convince her husband to be her model.

 

She threw off her shoes and just dropped her bag on the floor. Jinri will do it tomorrow because right now she doesn't have the energy to argue or snap at him. She didn't even have the energy to wash and change her clothes, all she wanted to do was down her couch and do everything she needs tomorrow. But her blood suddenly boiled when she plopped down the couch, it was covered in bubble wrap. Freaking bubble wrap.

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

Sehun couldn't hide his excitement when he heard her scream. He laughed while he listens to her constant whining and cursing, “Oh Sehun -2, Choi Jinri-0”

 

As mean as it was he felt great about it, the girl is ruining his life, but at the same time there was small guilt because he knew he's actually a part of the reason why his life got ruined. So, before he slept he promised to apologized to her and make amends.

 

But he changed his mind when he saw that all of his shoes were covered with pink nail polish, “I'm sorry. I accidentally spilled nail polish while I was doing my nails.” Jinri was already dressed and sarcastic. She smiled at her husband and gave him a hard pat on the back that made him grunt in pain, “By the way, I need you in my department later. It's dress fitting.” She slipped her feet on her stilettos and looked at him.

 

“I already said I'm not going to work with him.”

 

“Yeah, but you will. You want to know why? Because your mom said so, and when you walked away. She told me to tell you that if you don't do this, you will be jobless. No modeling, no CF appearance, nothing.” She planned to asked him nicely but after last night, when she spend three hours of cutting the bubble wrapped out of the couch she decided not to.

 

The way her tongue rolled when she said nothing made him a little bit nervous, “What do you mean nothing?”

 

Jinri chuckled and patted his cheek, taunting him, “Poor little Hunnie. Nothing as in nothing, no money, no new shoes, nothing. And your mom said that it's either you do the photoshoot or not. Plus, she said not disturb her because she'll be busy preparing for this year's runaway.”

 

“You're bluffing.” Sehun scoffed at her and rolled his eyes. He doesn't believe it. Her mom knows that he wants nothing or anything that involves Kim Jongin. But then again, she got him signed a contract.

 

“Am I? It's your choice. It's either I'll see you later or not. Goodbye, hubby.” Jinri gave him a sarcastic smile before going out the door.

 

Sehun wanted to pull her hair or stab her eyes with a pencil when she closed the door, “The was that?!” He shouted in frustration and sat on the couch. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, “It's a bluff.” He mumbled to himself while he grit his teeth together.

 

“Darn it , Choi Jinri!” He scowled and stood up.

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

Jinri hoped that her lies worked on him. Soojung has arrived and someone told her that Kim Jongin is already on his way in the studio, but there was no news about Sehun. Her heart pounded as she walked back and forth, the staffs were already setting up the camera.

 

“Calm down. I'm sure he'll be here soon.” Soojung held her shoulders and stopped her from her pacing. She cupped Jinri's face and gave her an assuring smile before caressing her cheek, “If he doesn't come then. . . He'll find himself kicked in the nuts. I don't care whatever Junmyeon will say.”

 

Jinri laughed at her best friend's remark, “Aww, Soojung.” She gave her a light hug, but she was still in distressed. She thought about calling Sehun, but that would just make her look desperate and he'll find out that she was just lying.

 

“Miss Jung, it's time for your make up.” A lady called and Jinri broke free from the petite girl's body, “You should get ready, Soojung. I should get ready with the clothes too.” Soojung gave her a light peck on the cheek and nodded.

 

Choi Jinri blew a raspberry and made her way to the other room, where a stack of her designs were piled and hanged. Jinri picked up all the clothes that she could. It was messily piled in her arms and she could not see anything but layer of fabric as she went back to the studio.

 

It was no surprise that as soon as she stepped in the hall, all the clothes slipped from her hold and scattered across the floor, “Great.” She mumbled as she crouched down and started to pick it up.

 

“You need any help?” A masculine voice came out of nowhere.

 

“Oh yes pl-” Shes stopped midway when she raised her head and saw a very good looking guy in front of her. His hair was tousled and it was brown, he has chiseled jaw, full lips and even though he was crouching she can tell that his body is built.

 

She felt dry and hot. parted a little and an intense heat flushed along her cheek when their eyes met and he smiled at her, “I… Uhm. Uhmm.” Jinri couldn't find the right words to say while he picked up all the clothes.

 

She  was about to thank him when a strong hand suddenly wrapped itself around her arm and pulled her up, “O-ouch.” Jinri winced when the person's grip tightened. Jinri looked up and she saw her husband —his looks were dark and he was glaring down. Her eyes followed his gaze and she saw that he was glaring at the dazzling creature that helped her.

 

The guy on the floor stood up when he already gathered the clothes in his arms. He looked at Sehun and smiled, “Well, not surprised to see you here Oh Sehun.”

 

“Why are you flirting with my wife?” Sehun snapped and pulled Jinri closer.

 

“So, she's your wife. You have a surprisingly good taste.” He chuckled and looked at Choi Jinri.

 

The girl looked at them back and forth, and she could not say anything.

 

“Nice to meet you, the name's Kim Jongin. I'm Sehun's step-brother, I guess that means we're in-laws.” He stretched her arm for her to shake. Jinri shook his hand and smiled at him awkwardly. Her thoughts scattered everywhere, hot guy, step brother, Sehun believed in her in lie, Jongin's hot, Oh my God he's my in-law, Sehun is so stupid, Sehun has a step-brother.

 

“Uhm… I'm Choi Jinri. I'm the designer of the clothes you'll model, and thank you for this.” Jinri gestured at the clothes he was holding but Sehun suddenly took it from him.

 

He shoved the clothes in one arm and pulled Jinri inside with the other before giving Kim Jongin a last glare.