seeing the world mindlessly makes it look so colorful

Waking Up in Vegas

 

Sehun and Jinri blinked before they looked around at their new studio unit home. It was wide, completely refurnished and the furniture was complete, but there was one problem; the house was not wide enough for them. 

“Only one bedroom and bathroom?!” Jinri shouted while she throw her favorite pillow on the floor. She growled as she picked it up and threw it at Sehun. “This is your fault! This is your fault, you stupid little brat!” She shouted at him.

Sehun immediately caught the pillow and threw it back to her. “My fault?! You were the one who agreed to marry me while in Vegas!”

“I was drunk! I will never, in the right mind, will ever marry you!” She yelled and threw the pillow back to him. Jinri went to the couch and starts to throw the small pillows that were place on it.

“Well, boo-hoo… we're married get used to it! ” Sehun used his arms to protect himself while Jinri kept on throwing, “Besides, I bet you were the one who did the first move and harassed me!”

Jinri stopped her actions and gaped at him, “What?! Wow! You are so full of yourself, you're not even that attractive! I don't know why girls like stupid conceited guys like you!”

Sehun scoffed and crossed his arms, “Even though we can't remember how it felt having with one another, you and I both know we had an amazing time.” he wiggled his brows at her and smirked.

Jinri flushed red in both embarrassment and anger. “You. will. SLEEP. on the couch.” She grabbed her stuffs and drag her feet towards the bedroom. She slammed the door shut and locked it.

Flashback one week ago; 

“Soojung, you know I can't. I'm too busy. I have a project that's needed to be done by 2 weeks.” Jinri's ear was pressed against her shoulder were her phone was — her hands were busy pinning fabric on a designer mannequin.

“Jinri, please… I seriously need this. Junmyeon and I… we broke up and I don't know if we're going to get back together again.” She heard Soojung sobbed on the phone.

Jinri sighed as she took her phone from her shoulder, “Fine, but this will be on two days… okay?”

“I promised. Two days. Thank you soooooooo much, Jinri. I love you.” She heard how Soojung's voice lighten up and that made her smile.

“Alright. I love you too. I'll see you in two days. Now, I have a dress to finish. Bye, Soojung.” Jinri chuckled before hanging up.

2 days after the call with Soojung; 

“Choi Jinri!” Soojung squealed and ran towards Jinri who was dragging her luggage.

Jinri laughed and gave her a tight hug. “You seem to be feeling better.” She pecked her cheek and grinned. “So, Vegas… huh?”

Soojung laughed and grinned widely, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” She mumbled excitedly and both of them laughed. “Ahh~ I will seriously drink heavily and have some fun. If you know what I mean.”She nudged Jinri and smirked at her.

Jinri rolled her eyes and flicked the shorter girl's forehead. Soojung pouted and gently rubbed her forehead, “I was just kidding… I'm still not over him.” Soojung showed her a faint smile as she mumbled the last part.

“Tsk. Don't think about him. We're going to Vegas and we're gonna have fun.” Jinri ruffled her hair and held her hand as they went towards the staff to give the plane tickets.

On the other hand…

“How do you even know she's going to Vegas, hyung?” Sehun huffed as he fixed his shades.

“Because she drunk called me last night and told me she'll go to Vegas and forget about me.” Junmyeon ran his hand through his hair as he sighed.

“Does she even want to get back with you? I mean she's been ignoring you for two days. You're hopeless, hyung.” The younger one laughed as he gave his ticket.

“You're the hopeless one Oh Sehun.” He mumbled and scoffed while following the younger one, “She told me that if I don't follow her in Vegas she really won't get back with me.”

“That's what all girls say hyung, but I think Vegas is a great idea. You might find a wife in Vegas.” Sehun chuckled as he went towards his seat, not knowing that ten seats behind him, was where his future wife is sitting.