........

Goodbye Forever

~3rd’ person POV~

As the sun slowly dropped into the horizon. Taemin, Jonghyun and Key made their way to the airport. With the apartment cleaned out of furniture, it became empty. Taemin looked out the window while Jonghyun and Key silently whispered sweet reassuring words to each other. Key waited as Jonghyun and Taemin checked in and went to buy drinks. During the time, none of them spoke creating a awful tension between the three boys.

 

Could the passengers of Flight 925 Korean Air bound for London, please come to gate 6 as we will be boarding now. Thank you.

 

The loud speaker broke the silence and the three boys left and walked to the gates in silence. Key hugged Jonghyun for the last time and hugged Taemin. Tears came pouring down Key’s cheek as he saw them walked into the gate together. Jonghyun looked back one more time at Key and waved goodbye while Taemin walked on never looking back.

 

~9:40pm (Minho POV) ~

 

I ran all the way home after work. I can’t wait to see Taemin again. I miss him like crazy. Once I got home, I saw Key, Taemin’s brother’s boyfriend. He was holding a big box while he stood outside my apartment.

“K-Key, what are you doing here? Don’t you and Jonghyun have to go somewhere?” I asked and walked past him.

“You’re a big pabo. Pabo!! You know how much Taemin was hurt. He waited for you. He wanted to see you as much as you wanted to see him but now he left broken hearted because of you. All because of you.” Key shouted and handed me the box “He left this for you. I don’t know what’s inside but I think these were really memorable to him.” He left after he handed me the box. I stood there confused at what just happened. I opened the box as soon as I got into my room. Everything inside were things we got together and my gifts to him. Letters, pictures and gifts were hastily thrown into the box with a letter on top of everything else.

 

Dear Minho,

 

         Maybe by the time you read this letter, it would be too late to go back to the beginning. I really wanted to see you for the last time but I know somehow you moved on and forgot about me but dnt worry I never forgot about you. Your always on my mind and no matter what happens I’ll never forget you. If you want to forget about our past then you can I’m not going to stop you. I love you even though it’s too late. I left you all our memories since I know every time I see these things I’ll think of you and now I want to forget. You can do whatever you want with this box either throw it away or burn it. I love you even though I want to forget you. Good bye

 

                                                                            ---Taemin---

 

He left. I can’t believe this. He left without telling me. Why?

 

 

 

Author's Note: This is the final chapter of this fic but there wll be a sequel next.....ahh....so much work....