....................

Goodbye Forever

~Minho’s POV~

I could hear the TV from my room looks like Yoogeun got up before me. I opened my curtains to let in the sun. it was shining bright.

“Oppa! Wake up!” Yoogeun screamed, running into my room.

“Good morning! Yeah, I’m awake already. What do you want to have for breakfast?”

“Pancakes!! I want pancakes!!”

“Ok!!”

Yoogeun ran around the kitchen like a maniac or person on drugs. He was so happy about eating pancakes. It was his favourite just like Taemin. I have to finish working before 10 pm today so I can meet Taemin.

 

~Taemin’s POV~

I ate at a nearby coffee shop called ‘Coffee Prince’. Key worked there so does my brother but he resigned because of us leaving to London. Key was serving a table not far from mine. He noticed me and walked over to my direction.

“Taemin, what are you doing here?” Key sounded puzzled and worried at the same time.

“Getting breakfast. Then I’m going to Namsa.”

“Namsa? Alone? Wae?” Key half-screamed. Customers were looking at him. He was allowed to slack off since his parents owned the shop. Jonghyun met Key here and they slacked off together. Very compatible, you gotta agree, right?

“I’m going to meet Minho there”

“Minho! Are you still not over Minho?” Key asked and touched my hand.

“No, I’m not. I know he broke it off between us but I just can’t forget him.”

“Minnie. Alright then, what do you want for breakfast?”

“Pancakes.” I remembered the time I went to Minho’s house for sleepover and made them pancakes. It was his favourite ever since. I barely noticed hot tears streaming down my cheek. Key returned with two plates of hot piping pancakes in his hands.

“Minnie, what’s wrong?” Key asked and wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

“I just….i don’t wanna leave Korea and Minho.”

“I know, sweetie. I know. I mean it’s even hard for me to let Jonghyun go. I know how much it hurts.” Key wiped the rest of my tears away and pushed the plate in front of me.

“Go ahead, eat it before it gets cold. I’ll bring hot chocolate in a minute.”

 Key gobbled down his pancakes quicker than I thought while I played around with mine. Key returned with hot chocolate and handed it to me. We talked and talked like we never noticed the time. It was already 9:30. 30 more minutes.

What should I do?

I want to see him but a part of me says he’s not going to come.

Oh….why am I like this?

Why can’t I just forget him?

“Minnie?? Minnie?? Are you listening to me?”

I snapped back to reality and remembered that I was having breakfast with Key.

“Ahh…hyung…I need to go now. It’s nearly 10 and I said that I would be there. Can you text Jjong that I’m ok?” I gave one of my ‘don’t-you-worry-I’m-fine’ smile. He replied back with one of his ‘of-course-I-will-who-do-you-think-I-am’ smiles.

I quickly left and ran towards Namsa. It was really crowded so it may be hard to find me since I was really small and short but I’m still taller than my brother. I sat in a corner and glanced at my watch. He should be here now. It’s nearly time. I waited for him to come and tell me why he chose to break up with me.

~Hello, Hello, Hello~

My phone rang and it was my brother.

“Taemin, what the hell? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re gonna go to Namsa alone? What the is wrong with you?”

“I’m….wanted to be alone. Come on hyung, today is the only time I have left here. I just want to be alone and be with myself. Don’t worry about me. I went to see Key already and both of you have the same expression, no wonder you two suit each other.” I joked around but I know he was worried sick about me since I never really liked to be alone.

“I know. Key texted me and he’s also worried about you but he wouldn’t tell me why you’re going to Namsa. Tell me or I’ll never let you sleep once we get to London.”

“I don’t care. I’m still not telling you.” I answered back and hung up on him. He is definitely not going to let me sleep once we get there. I paced around and sat down and then repeated the whole cycle over and over again.

Where are you?

You never bothered to look at the letter, right?

Someone already owns your heart and closed yourself from me.

~Hello, Hello, Hello~

A text message came through. It was from Key.

“Hey Minnie, is he there yet?”

“No. Not a sign of him” I replied to Key and pocketed my phone again.

We talked through text messages. Time passed so slowly and it was already 10:20. He’s already 20 minutes late. He was never late for any of our dates but why now? I waited for him 20 more minutes but he never came. I forgot about it and went back to the café and properly talk to Key.

 

comments are loved...hwaiting ^^~