..............

Goodbye Forever

~Minho’s POV~

I wonder what Taemin’s doing now? Does he have a new lover? Did he already forget about me? I snapped back into reality and shoved the thoughts out of my head.

Why does love has to hurt like this? Ahh….man, this is not good. I want to forget about him but it’s just that I can’t do it. I want him back again in my arms where I can hold and caress him like before.

 

~Key’s POV for once~

I don’t want to see Taemin like this. He’s been hoping that Minho will come and meet him but he never came. He left in such a hurry but came back disappointed. No tears came down his cheeks but his voice was shaky-trying hard not to cry.

“Minnie, he didn’t come?”

All he did was nod his head and seated himself. He sat there emotionless for minutes on end until he snapped back into reality and started talking.

“I really thought that he was going to come and meet me. I guess he really forgot about me” hot tears came down his pale cheeks staining it. He hoped too much-thinking that Minho was really gonna meet him and talk to him again. I really feel sorry for him. He loved Minho so much. I never thought that their relationship would end in tears and pain. I nearly left Jonghyun but when he noticed that it was his doing he quickly changed it and took me back into his arms but Minho never realized anything and made my Taemin cry. I really wanted to hurt that frog-eyed idiot.  It hurts me to see Taemin’s pale soft cheeks are stained with hot tears he’s not supposed to cry. He continued to sob quietly and muttered words barely audible. I pulled him into the kitchen and hugged him and that was the time Jonghyun walked into the café.

“Whoa! What happened, Taem?” Jonghyun asked and walked over to us.

“Jjong, now is not the time to talk about it? Ok?” I reassured him and gave him a quick peck in the lips-making sure that my parents weren’t looking or I'm died. I felt Taemin’s eyes glued on us as he watched me give his brother a kiss in front of him. I wanted to face palm myself since I know he’s thinking about the time him and Minho did these things. He sobbed even harder and his chest fell heavily. I didn’t want him to leave Korea like this, I wanted to make something or do something that will make him happy.

“Key, what happened to Taemin?” Jjong hugged me from behind and placed butterfly kisses in my neck.

“Well….how do I say this? Hmm…Taemin wanted Minho to meet him before you guys leave Korea but Minho never showed up. So this is why Taemin is crying.” I let out a heavy sigh and turned to him and hugged him tighter “Will this happen to us once you leave?” I tried hard to hold back my tears but couldn’t.

Jonghyun pulled me into him tighter and kissed me. “I’ll never let that happen. Ever.”

I know it won’t but what happens if it does??

Taemin popped out from nowhere without tears in his face.

“Hyung….we….should go….finish…pac…king??” between his words were heavy breaths holding in all the pain in his heart.

All Jonghyun could do was nod his head and left my side.

“Sorry baby, I should take him home.”

“I want to help” damn that just came out of my mouth.

“Are you sure?”

“Ne~ I want to” I gave Jonghyun a big grin and went to get my jacket and also tell my parents about it. I held hands with Jonghyun as we walked to their apartment while Taemin walked in front-spacing out. When we arrived Taemin went straight into his room and locked it.

 

~Taemin’s POV~

He really moved on hasn’t he? I knew somehow he was never gonna come but the other part of me believed that he will. Pabo Taemin. Why did I have to think that’ll he’ll come and kiss me like old times. I rummaged through my things and took out all the things Minho gave me when we were still dating. I placed them in a box and sealed them close. I could hear Jonghyun and Key whispering outside my door. They jumped in surprise as I walked out with a box.

“Taemin, are you ok?” Key caressed my cheek and hugged me.

“Yeah…. I am now. Key, can you give this back to Minho?” I handed him the box and returned back into my room.

 

comments are loved.....hwaiting^^~