Chapter 50

You Are Mine!

Daehyun opened his eyes slowly. His vision was blurred at first but slowly become clear. He tried to wake up slowly but someone hold his body. Daehyun looked at the person. Mrs Yuri looked at him and smiled.

 

"You just woke up. So just lay down.” Mrs Yuri said and pushed him back slowly. Daehyun lay down back at the bed. Then he realized everyone were around him. Daehyun gave them a pale smile.

"Yah! You still can smile like that? You didn’t tell me that you are sick and still performed on stage like a super healthy person? Jung Daehyun! Are you crazy?!” Youngjae scolded him as he was so mad. Fortunately Hana was by his side so she helped to calm him down.

"Mianhae Youngjae ah. I just don’t want you guys to worry about me. That’s all.” Daehyun said to them.

"Huh! Yeah! You have made a good job Daehyun! I am super okay when I found you fainted at the backstage! Yah! Of course I am super worried Daehyun ah! We are the closest among others so I thought you will tell all your problem at me. But you are keeping it alone and now see what happened. The doctor said you fainted because you are too stress. What the hell are you thinking too much Jung Daehyun?” Youngjae babbled at him and Daehyun just gave him a bland smile.

 

“ Youngjae oppa…” Hana tried to calm Youngjae. She hold his hands tightly. Youngjae finally stop and he looked outside. He was still mad of what happened.

“ Mianhae Youngjae ah..” Daehyun said again. He looked sad at his bestfriend. He knows Youngjae was hurt too. Soojin suddenly approached him to change the mood.

 

"Daehyun oppa, guess what? We won the competition! " Soojin said and showed him the trophy. Daehyun smiled blandly.

"You deserved to win. You have worked hard. Sorry I didn’t watch your performance and I can’t wait till the end.” Daehyun replied while her head.

 

"It's okay. Your health came first. I was shocked when I saw you faint just now. Oppa, don’t be sick.” Soojin said to him.

"Arasseo, mianhae." Daehyun replied her. Yongguk suddenly approached his dongsaeng.

"Daehyunie, the doctor said that you have to stay here tonight. You can go home tomorrow.” Yongguk said to him. He just nodded slowly. Daehyun looked at Mrs Yuri who was silence.

 

"Yongguk hyung, can I talk to mommy personally?” Daehyun said to Yongguk. Yongguk nodded. He know Daehyun can handled it with their mommy.

"Okay guys, let's go to the cafe. Daehyun need to rest. Mommy will stay. Let’s go.” Yongguk said and brought them out from the room.

 

After all of them get out from the room, Daehyun once again tried to wake up but Mrs Yuri pressed the button so that he felt more comfortable. After that both of them were silence. Daehyun looked at his mommy and smiled.

 

"Mommy, do you have something to talk with me?” Daehyun asked tried to start a conversation. Mrs Yuri shook her head. She had to lie because Daehyun is sick. She was scared that her son will become stress if she told him the truth. Daehyun just looked down.

"What did the doctor said about me mommy? Can I know?” Daehyun asked her again. Although he already heard from Youngjae, he just wanted to ask his mommy himself.

 

"Doctor said that you have high fever. And you are stress so that’s why you passed out. Are you stress because of the event dear?” Mrs Yuri asked his son. Daehyun shook his head slowly.

"I don’t feel any stress from the event.” Daehyun said slowly. Mrs Yuri looked at his face.

"Then what make you stress? You know how much I worried about you? I am scared that you will do like the past.” Mrs Yuri asked him again. Daehyun took a deep breathe.

 

"Mommy, actually…I met with Mirae yesterday.” Daehyun said to her. Mrs Yuri was shocked.

"That Mirae? That girl? What else does she want from you?” Mrs Yuri suddenly became mad.

" She wanted to be back with me. But I don’t want. But I am worried that she will disturb my life. I don’t want what happened at me last time happened again.” Daehyun said to his mom. Mrs Yuri was totally upset with it.

"No! I will never accept her again! She almost killed you! I will not forgive her! Should I transfer you to the other school?” Mrs Yuri said. Daehyun shook his head.

“ No need mommy. I want to graduate from the school.” Daehyun said. Mrs Yuri released a heavy sigh.

“So is she the cause that you fainted today?” Mrs Yuri asked him again. Once again Daehyun shook his head. He looked at his mom and closed his eyes.

" I-I’m sorry mommy. I overheard everything about your conversation with Mrs Sara. I already know everything. I heard all. All…”Daehyun finally expressed what that really bothered him. Tears fall down slowly from his eyes. Mrs Yuri was speechless. She was right. Daehyun overheard everything. She hold his hand tightly.

 

“You - you have heard everything?” Mrs Yuri asked for confirmation. Daehyun nodded slowly. Mrs Yuri approached him and hugged her son.

"Mommy please. I don’t want her. I don’t want. She is not my mother since she left me. Mommy is the only mom in my life. I don’t want her mommy. I hate her! I hate her! Please don’t give me to her!” Daehyun suddenly pleaded to her. Mrs Yuri his back and tried to comfort him. She cried when she saw how hard Daehyun is right now. This is why she doesn’t want to tell Daehyun about it. She knows Daehyun will react like this.

 

"Okay dear. I know. Mommy knows. Daehyun please don’t be like this. You will be stress again.” Mrs Yuri tried to comfort him. She released the hug and wiped his tears. Daehyun pulled his mom back into the hug. He doesn’t want to let go of his mommy. For him, his mommy was the one who took care of him when he was happy or having a hard time.

 

"Its okay dear. Cry. Cry if you want. Let it go,. Mommy is here for you.” Mrs Yuri said. Daehyun cried and let go how he felt to his mommy. Mrs Yuri cried too. She loved all her children and she was not sure whether she can part with them or not. She saw all of them grew up by herself. Eventhough she is not their real mom but she loved them like her own sons and daughter. Daehyun was suddenly silence. Mrs Yuri released the hug and looked at her son. Daehyun had fall asleep in her arms. Maybe he was too tired of crying. She laid him back to the bed and pulled the blanket to his chest. She kissed his forehead and smiled. Without she realized someone was watching over them outside the ward. Tears fall down and the person left the ward.

 

A/N: Chapter 50 is here! So finally Daehyun told the truth to Mrs Yuri! What will happened next? Who is the person at the backstage and ward?? Stay tuned!