Chapter 30

You Are Mine!

"Youngjae ah!" Daehyun shouted from behind. He ran to Youngjae who was walking with Hana and Soojin. All of them stopped when they heard Youngjae’s name. Youngjae turned back.

 

"Yo, what's up?" Youngjae asked him.

 

"Erm, I can’t go back with you guys today. I have club meeting today. So all of you just go back first and don’t wait for me. “Daehyun said. He is actually a president of music club in the school. Youngjae just nodded.

 

"Okay then. But not too late or mommy will be worried of you.” Youngjae replied him. Daehyun laughed when he heard those words.

 

"Hey, are you sure it’s mommy who worried about me? Not you? Ahah!” Daehyun Youngjae hit him.

"What are you talking about? Hana is next to me you know!” Youngjae said. Hana and Soojin looked at each other and laughed.

 

"Oppa, can I follow you?” Soojin asked Daehyun suddenly. She wanted to accompany Daehyun. Daehyun looked at her for a moment. He just couldn’t believe what he just heard.

 

"Errm, okay. I’m just okay with it. I’m worried that you will be boring later.” Daehyun answered nervously. Soojin shook her head quickly.

 

"Eyy, promise that I won’t get boring.” Soojin said to him with a cute face. Daehyun looked at the cute girl and laughed. After school, Soojin followed Daehyun to the studio. Daehyun held the meeting of the club because he had an important thing to announce. Soojin sat at the back of the studio. She just looked at Daehyun who was standing in front of the club members.

 

"Okay guys, we have a good news. Our school will hold a showcase for the talent show. So we are going to manage the event. I suggest that we do a dance and singing competition among the students. We will do two categories which are for boys and girls. At the end of the competition, we will make performance. I will try to discuss with the president of multimedia and also dance club to promote this program. Since the time is really coming soon, so I ask all of you to work together as a team so that this program will be a successful event for us. This is not the first time we held an even like this so I hope all of you will do your best okay guys. That’s all. Before we start, is there any questions regarding this event?” Daehyun gave his speech to the members. All of them agreed with Daehyun. Suddenly a female student raised up her hands and stood up.

 

"When we will start our preparations for the event? Who will lead the performance team later?” The girl asked Daehyun. Daehyun listened carefully to the question and he just nodded.

 

"Okay, thank you Mi Mi. That was a good question though. Since you have asked, I would say that we are going to start today. After this I will divide all of you into groups and I will explain the task to the group leaders. For vocal performance, I will lead the team and I will take three boys to be with me. The rest will proceed with the preparations. So now I am going to reveal the groups for the event.” Daehyun said to the members. He read all the groups and they started their work. Soojin who just watched Daehyun from far was proud of him. Daehyun had two different characters in school and also at the house. He looked very mature and responsible as a president here. Without she noticed, Daehyun sat beside her.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Attracted? Haha.” Daehyun asked her. Soojin looked at him with a smile. She shook her head.

"Nope. I look at your speech. You are great. Really like a leader. “ Soojin praised him and Daehyun chuckled. He pinched her chin.

"Aiggooo, you are so clever at praising me. Later on I will buy meals for you.” Daehyun said and Soojin smiled happily.

"Daehyun Oppa, what if I join the competition. What will you say?” Soojin asked him suddenly. Daehyun looked at her face and hold himself from laughing.

 

"What? Seriously? Can you even sing?” Daehyun asked as he looked down on her. Soojin’s face was totally changed. No more smile on her face. Daehyun realized that he was overacted. As he wanted to persuade her, someone called his name.

"Daehyun ah! Come here! We need to discuss our song! "One of the members shouted. Daehyun ran to the members and left Soojin alone. She was just remained silent.

 

After the meeting is over, one by one the club members started to leave the studio. Soojin get herself ready to go home. She looked at her watch. It’s already 8 o’clock and Daehyun was still with his friends. A few minutes later, they finally dismissed. Soojin walked and left Daehyun. She was still mad at her brother.

 

"Soojin ah! Wait! " Daehyun shouted and he ran to her. Soojin increased her speed but Daehyun was totally fast. He pulled her hans and made she turned to him. Daehyun was shocked to see the tears from her face.
"What? You want to look me crying like this right? Are you satisfied now? Do you think I can’t sing till you look down on me? Huh?” Soojin let her anger at Daehyun. Daehyun remain silent for a while.

 

"Soojin ah, oppa .." Before he could continue his words, Soojin cut it.

"Oppa what? You are sorry? Oh please Daehyun oppa. You have hurt me a lot! I hate you!” Soojin yelled and ran away. Daehyun chased her from behind. He also didn’t know why Soojin had been so sensitive. He just wanted to . As they were running, suddenly there was a light flashed in front Daehyun. He looked at the light and saw a car is coming towards Soojin. Daehyun saw that Soojin crossed the road without looking at the cars. Without thinking twice, Daehyun ran to Soojin. He hugged her tightly and brought her to the side. Because he was moving so fast, both of them fell on the road. Daehyun moaned in pain. Soojin suddenly felt like just woke up from dream. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in Daehyun’s arms. She quickly stood up.

 

"Yah!! Even if you are mad with me, don’t be so careless! You are almost hit by the car you know?!” Daehyun scolded her. His heart almost popped out when he saw the car just now. Soojin remain silent. "Err ...sorry dear, are you okay?” Someone asked them. Soojin and Daehyun looked at the owner of the voice. A woman approached both of them. Daehyun stood up slowly and he frowned.

 

"Aunty Sarah?" Soojin was speechless to see the woman in front of her.

"Soojin? So you are the one who crossed the road just now? Are you okay?” Mrs Sara asked her. Soojin just nodded. Daehyun approached them slowly. Mrs Sara looked at his face.

"Aw, are you okay?” Mrs Sara asked Daehyun and he nodded slowly. Mrs Sara breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly she saw a red liquid came out from Daehyun’s hands. She approached Daehyun slowly and pushed his sleeves upwards. She was so shocked to see Daehyun injured his hands. Soojin who saw the wounds also were shock with it. She approached Daehyun quickly.

 

"Oppa! Are you okay?” Soojin asked in panic. Daehyun didn’t answer her question and remained silent.

"Err, seems like the wounds have to be treated faster. Let’sgo. I will send you to the clinic.” Mrs Sara said to him. She was panic to see Daehyun injured because of her. Daehyun shook her head quickly.

 

"No it’s okay aunty. I’m okay. I will clean the wound myself. I will go back first aunty.” Daehyun answered her. He didn’t want to go to the clinic. Eventhough his body was sore, he didn’t want Soojin to know about it.

 

"Erm, okay if that you say. But let me send you to your house. I will tell your mom about this.” Mrs Sara said. She almost cried when she saw Daehyun called her aunty. She knows that she changed her appearance and name, that’s why Daehyun didn’t recognize her. Daehyun didn’t say anything. he just entered the car followed by Soojin. She felt so guilty. Because of her Daehyun was injured.

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the house. Daehyun came out from the car followed by Soojin and Mrs Sara. Mrs Yuri greeted them back but she was surprised to see Daehyun in blood.

 

"Daehyun ah, what's wrong dear? Are you okay? "Mrs Yuri asked while she hold Daehyun’s hand. Soojin just looked down. She felt sorry for what had happened just now. Mrs Sara suddenly stepped into the house and pulled Daehyun’s hands. All eyes were on her.

 

"Mrs. Yuri, do you have first aid? His wound should be treated immediately.” Mrs Sara said and brought Daehyun to the living room. Mrs Yuri opened the closet for a while and took out the first aid box.

 

"I will clean the wound by myself.” Daehyun said as he pulled his hands from Mrs Sara who stopped his bleeding with tissues.

"Daehyun ah, don’t be like this. You should clean your wound first dear.” Mrs Yuri tried to persuade him but Daehyun left all of them and entered his room. Mrs Yuri looked at Soojin searching for an explanation but Soojin remain silence.

 

"Ahh, I apologize Mrs Yuri. I was almost hit Soojin. But Daehyun saved her. That’s why he’s injured.” Mrs Sara gave explanation for Soojin.

"Ahh, it’s okay. As long as both of them are okay. You don’t have to worry about Daehyun. I know what to do." Mrs Yuri replied back.

"Ahh, thank you. I have to go now. It’s getting late.” Mrs Sara said again.
"Well yeah. Thank you for sending them back here.” Mrs Yuri replied her with smile.

 

After Mrs Sara left, Mrs Yuri and Soojin were left at the living room. Soojin knew she will be scolded by her mommy. She was ready to accept the painful words from her mommy.

 

"Go to your room and rest my dear.” Mrs Yuri said softly. She knows her daughter is tired and shocked by what had happened. Soojin climb upstairs and entered her room. She cleaned herself and sat on her bed. She was thinking about Daehyun.

 

"The wound looks bad but he didn’t want to be treated. What should I do?” Soojin talked to herself. She felt guilty until she could not sleep. She came out from her room ans stood in front of Daehyun and Youngjae’s room.

 

"Are you worried about Daehyun oppa?” Mrs Yuri suddenly asked her. Soojin was shocked for a while. She turned and looked at her mother’s face.

"I – I feel so sorry. Oppa is injured because of me.” Soojin confessed to her mother. Mrs Yuri smiled at her daughter.

" Never mind. If you feel guilty, take this and treat his wounds okay?” Mrs Yuri tried to persuade her. She handed the first aid box to Soojin. Soojin nodded slowly and suddenly she complained.

 

"Mommy, what if he chases me out from the room? Oppa must be angry for what had happened today.” Soojin said. She knew Daehyun was still mad with her. Mrs Yuri her daughter’s cheek gently.

 

"Honey, listen here. Daehyun is my son. I know him so well. He won’t be angry okay? Well if he is, just tell me and I know what to do. I’m going to sleep now. Good night honey. Don’t forget to treat your brother’s wound.” Mrs Yuri said and left her alone.

 

Soojin sighed and she entered the room. Her heart beats so fast as she stepped into the room. The room was dark and only the sleeping lamp was still on. Both of them had been into their dreams. She sighed of relief. She went straight to Daehyun’s bed and sat next to him. She looked at his calm face and suddenly her heart beat faster. Soojin touched her chest and quickly denied the feels. She took out Daehyun’s injured hands and quickly treated the wound. After she wrapped his arm, she pulled the comforter over his body. Slowly she cried beside Daehyun.

 

"Daehyun oppa mianhae…” Soojin cried alone until she fall asleep next to Daehyun.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 30 is here! Enjoy juseyo~ Good news for my readers, first couple had been revealed to be Himchan and Hanbyul right? So now the second couple will be revealed very soon! Can you guess who confess to their girl first? Yongguk? Daehyun? Youngjae? Jongup? Or probably maknae Junhong? Well, to know the answer, please anticipate the next chapter! smile emoticon

P/S: I heard about the earthquake in Nepal and India. Let's pray for them Babyz! ‪#‎PrayForNepal‬ ‪#‎PrayForIndia‬ frown emoticon