Chapter 22

You Are Mine!

YOU ARE MINE

CHAPTER 22

      Soojin walked alone slowly.  She didn’t know why she acted like that just now. She also does not know why she felt so hurt when Daehyun scolded her just now. Without she realized, the tears fall down slowly. She don’t even know why she cried. Soojin wiped the tears and she continued walking without realizing she was being followed from behind. She walked at a quiet area because she wanted to be alone.  She suddenly feels that someone was behind her. She walked faster and she turned back.  Three men were looking at her with a meaningful smile.  Slowly Soojin stepped back and she finally ran to save her life. The men chased her. Soojin was so afraid as her body trembled so much. She ran without direction until she entered a dead road.  Her tears began to fall down.  The men approached her.

"Wh-what do you want? Don’t hurt me please..” Soojin shouted while she walked backwards. The men smiled after they heard the girl’s question.

"Hey, calm down girl. Our boss wants to see you. So we will just take you to him. So if you follow us, we promise not to hurt you. But if you refused, we have no choice.” Said one of the men. Soojin nodded quickly.

"Okay. Okay. I will follow you.” Soojin said. She actually had planned something. She followed the men. When they were at the main road, Soojin ran away. But before she ran further, she was pulled by someone.  She was hugged from behind and stopped her from move. She struggled to release herself but she had no power left. There is just one way that she can do.

"Arrrgghhhh !!! Oppa !!!!! "Soojin screamed out loudly. When the men herad the screams, they quickly put their hands on .

"Aissh. You guys are so useless! I pay you guys so expensive to do a simple work. But you can’t even handled this girl.” Someone said and made Soojin froze. She knows the voice. The voice that destroyed her llife. A man came out from his hiding place. Soojin looked at the man and the man smirked at her.

"Hye sweetie. Long time no see. I finally got you.” The man said.  Soojin heart pounded so fast. When she saw her uncle standing in front of her, the nightmares that she wanted to forget the most came back to haunt her. The man approached her and gripped her cheeks. Soojin moaned in pain.

"S-sir, Ple-please let me go. I don’t want to have any relation with you anymore. Let me live with my new family.  If you want to take my property, just take it. I don’t need it. Just please let me go.” Soojin pleaded to her uncle. Her uncle laughed  sarcastically.

"Hey! I do want your wealth! But at the same time I want you too! Do you understand? Why do you run away? Huh? You are mine you know! Now I already got you. Those bastards are not with you now. So you will come with me and give what I want!” Her uncled shouted loudly. Soojin shook her head quickly.

"No!!I won’t follow you bastard! I don’t want!! Soojin shouted loudly. She don’t care anymore. She must find a way to save her life. She can’t be silent. She hopes someone came to rescue her. She regretted that she didn’t follow Hana and the others just now.

"Pppaanng!!" Her uncle slapped her face strongly.  Soojin become unconscious. She fall down slowly on her uncle’s arms.  The man her cheek gently.

"Huh..my dear. That’s why you have to listen to me earlier. Bring her to our place.” Soojin’s uncle ordered to his people. Not even a step they move, suddenly he was punched right on his face until he fall down.  He looked ahead and saw Yongguk stood right in front of him. He stood up and stared at Yongguk.

"So you are here again to save her? Then over my dead body first! "Soojin uncle said.  Yonnguk smirked before he punched the man. Two men who were holding Soojin put her down and joined the fight. They started to fight against each other.

A/N: A short chapter as requested~ Enjoy!