Chapter 33

You Are Mine!

"Yongguk oppa!" Yongguk turned back when he saw Hyorin ran towards him. He smiled as he saw the girl ran toward him.

"Hyorinie ~ Good morning. You look so happy today. " Yongguk said to her. She smiled widely.

"Erm, oh really? Because I have good news to tell oppa. "Hyorin replied him.

"What is it?" Yongguk asked her again.

"Guess what? I was promoted to the upper position!” Hyorin said excitedly. Her face showed how happy she was. Yongguk also happy when he heard the good news.

"Really ?? Woah! Congratulations! I'm happy for you! "Yongguk replied her. Hyorin laughed happily. She didn’t know why she felt to share the happiness with Yongguk. Because she was too happy, she hugged Yongguk and made the guy freeze.

 

Hyorin suddenly realized she had overacted and quickly released the hug. Her face turned red. Yongguk looked at her.

"Op-oppa, sorry. My mistake. I'm just so happy but i overacted. Sorry. " Hyorin begged and apologized to Yongguk. Yongguk laughed when he saw the cute action. He approached Hyorin and slowly her hair.

"It's okay. I know you are happy. So what if we celebrate it this weekend? Do you want to do it? It’s on me.” Yongguk said to her.

"It’s on you? Okay then. So let’s meet this weekend! Ah! Oppa, I have to go now! See ya!” Hyorin replied. She waved at Yongguk and started to walk to her office. Before she continued her walk, Yongguk pulled her hands gently. Hyorin turned back and looked at Yongguk.

 

"What’s wrong Yongguk oppa?” Hyorin asked him. Yongguk took out his phone and handed it to her. Hyorin stared at his face.

"Save your phone number. So it will be easier to contact you later.” Yongguk said. Hyorin smiled and saved her phone number into the phone. After that, she gave back the phone to Yongguk.

"Okay, see you this weekend oppa!" Hyorin said and she left him. Yongguk went into the café with a wide smile without realizing someone watched him from back. Yongguk went straight to his room and sat on the chair. As he just sat on the chair, suddenly the door was burst open and made him shocked.

 

“Woah!! Yongguk!! I saw that! I saw that girl!! You are dating without letting me know anything! "Himchan suddenly attacked him with the words as he entered the room. Not long after that, Hanbyul entered the room too. She just smiled to Yongguk.

"Y-Yah!! What are you talking about?!A-and why are you here at this hour?” Yongguk tried to change the topic.

"Ehheeyy .... Don’t try to change the topic Bang Yongguk ssi. I saw that girl Yongguk. You are smiling and even her head! Hahaha! Well, of course I am here for my Amaricano coffee. Woah! I'm so lucky today! Well, you should bring her to meet mommy! Haha! Baby let's go! "Himchan said before he left the room.

 

"Yahh Kim Him Chan!!” Yongguk shouted from his room. He is worried that Himchan will tell everyone in the house about what he saw just now. He ran out from his room and looked for Himchan. He looked everywhere but Himchan is not there. He must has leave the café just now. Yongguk sighed and continued with his work.

 

While he is busy with his work, someone entered the café and approached the counter. Yongguk turned back and shocked when he saw Daehyun was standing right in front the counter. He quickly passed the coffee to his employee and approached Daehyun.

 

"Daehyun ah, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to rest at home. " Yongguk said to his brother.

"Hurm, I was bored to stay in the room hyung. So I asked permission from mommy to go to café and she said yes. But when I reached here, I don’t know what to do.” Daehyun answered while checking on the menu list.

"Hurm, do you want to eat?” Yongguk asked him and he nodded.

"Okay, go upstairs first. I will bring you food after this. “ Yongguk said.

Daehyun nodded and went upstairs to the living room. Few minutes later, Yongguk entered the room with cheesecake and a cup of hot coffee.

"Woah! Cheesecake! Hyung, thank you! "Daehyun said excitedly as soon as he saw the cake. He started to eat the cake. Yongguk sat beside him and stared at his wrapped arm.

 

"Daehyun ah, can you tell me what happened last night until you injured your hand like this?” Yongguk suddenly asked. Daehyun’s face changed as he heard the question.

"Hurm, I tried to save Soojin actually." Daehyun answered with a low voice. Yongguk looked at him and asked for a clear explanation.

 

"Okay, Soojin sulked with me yesterday because I laughed when she says she wants to join the singing competition. But I’m just joking hyung. I didn’t know that she take it serious. She sulked until she crossed the road without looking at the car first. Luckily I was there and I managed to pull her and she ended up fell on my body. That’s why I’m injured. “ Daehyun told him the whole story. Yongguk nodded his head.

"So that is why you didn’t talk with her today?” Yongguk asked as he noticed it before. Daehyun remain silent.

 

"Daehyun ah, you have to know that you are her brother. Don’t too much. It’s lucky that both of you are alright. If anything happened last night, I’m sure mommy will be so sad. Soojin is a sensitive person. So I want you to apologize to her okay?” Yongguk gave advice to him.

 

"But hyung, it’s not my fault. It’s her fault.” Daehyun tried to defend himself.

"Okay, you're still not going to apologize?" Yongguk asked him again.

"Of course, it's not my fault hyung." Daehyun is still with his ego. Yongguk nodded slowly.

"Okay, if that so, on Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm, you gonna spend time with Soojin at Lotte World. Just the two of you. I will give you time till tomorrow. If not, you are going to do what I just said, okay?” Yongguk said firmly to his brother.

 

"Hyung ~! You know how I am with girls right? "Daehyun tried to persuade Yongguk.

"No excuse Daehyun. You have to learn and accept girls that come into your life. Mirae do you like that doesn’t mean all girls will do the same to you. It's time for you to learn to open your heart towards girl. Think it wisely. I’m going to continue my work.” Yongguk said and stood up. He walked to the door.

 

"Yongguk hyung, are you…in love right now? The way you talk is like a person who is in love.” Daehyun said suddenly. Yongguk chuckled but he controlled himself.

"Ahem, no I’m not. Enough! Go and pick the kids from school. I want to continue my work.” Yongguk said and left the room. Daehyun smiled while he put the cake into his mouth.

 

* I know you are in love Yongguk hyung. *

 

A/N: Chapter 33 is out everyone! How is my story line so far?? It will end soon so please wait a little bit.