SECOND

One Last Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II.

“Hello everyone, this is CEO Han Sung Ho of FNC Entertainment. This would be the first and last statement FNC Entertainment will release with regards to the news revealed this morning. On the first day of the year, an entertainment portal revealed the dating news of Jung Yong Hwa and his 3 years girlfriend, Seo Joo Hyun, member of girl group SNSD of SM Entertainment. These two were officially introduced year 2010 through a virtual marriage reality show wherein they were paired as a couple. This statement was asked by Jung Yong Hwa to be published for all of your questions to be answered.

Yes, all the people speculations have been true since 2011. But before that, they were indeed good friends. The couple’s choice to remain discreet regarding their relationship is out of the hands of both their agencies. They know what they went through to reach their dreams. And they do not want any distractions or bad images for both of the group. First and foremost, the couple did not act as a normal couple just like other idol couples. They have names and reputations to protect though. Fans that they truly love and cherish, they are beyond grateful that because of them, they are in this industry, flying high. How could they forget where they started from? Hence, they came up to a decision to not reveal anything to protect their group and fans. Jung Yong Hwa wants to send his heartfelt apologies to everyone whom they’ve hurt because of this issue. Second, his recently released digital single, “Star, You” was indeed for all of the fans. He wants to clarify that this is not written for someone, specifically Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, as rumors has it. This is his gift to the fans, a heartwarming message that indeed came from his heart. All his love for fans was sent through this song.

FNC Entertainment would like to inform everyone that Jung Yong Hwa left Korea this morning together with his real life partner for a small vacation. Their families and relatives are also there to celebrate with them. The announcement may have shocked the whole Kpop world and the fans and we are truly sorry. Things have gotten out of hands before the couple can officially announce their relationship. Again, the couple doesn’t want to keep this secret forever, but idols will always be idols.

With regards to CNBLUE, we are confirming that the band will not be disbanded. The remaining members will continuously focus on their individual activities while preparing for their comeback this mid-2015. Jung Yong Hwa will have constant communication with the members and the agency management as well for yet again, another full length self-composed album. Jung Yong Hwa is still a member of CNBLUE and will continue to be their leader and lead vocalist. As of today, no CNBLUE performances will be held until Jung Yong Hwa returns. FNC Entertainment would like to apologize for not handling this matter very carefully. We wish the couple a stronger relationship. We hope from all of the fans to continue their support to the band and to the members, just like before.”

Her eyes were in tears while remembering that year. She had watched this report countless of times already. Yes, she made a copy for herself just in case she’ll need in the future. Her instincts did not fail her. But still, the feelings keep on coming back, after all those years. How could she forget that time when she and the leader of CNBLUE decided to leave and take a hiatus from entertainment industry to avoid any additional ruckus that they could have make. She can still remember every single detail that happened before they decided to be brave enough and confirm to the whole world that they are dating for years. She softly laughed and whispered, “Look where we are right now.” “Mom! Palli! Time is running out!” She heard from her 7 years old son. She turned off the television, stood up and prepared herself for a small celebration. “Coming, baby! Give Mom few more minutes!” She shouted back.

*

There he is, standing at a 360 degrees revolving stage, holding his guitar and looking at a large venue inside the Tokyo Dome. “You’re blankly staring again, Hyung.” Jonghyun said. Yonghwa was taken aback when he heard Jonghyun. He did not notice his presence at all. “You’ve been like this ever since, Hyung. This is not our first time, right?” Minhyuk said. And yes, why did he not felt s’ presence at all. “Hyung, get a hold of yourself. That happened a very long time ago. You just have to let it go.” Jungshin said while fixing his bass. Yonghwa sighed. “Indeed. It was a very long tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter