THIRD

One Last Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope you can understand how the story goes. Kindly bear. Flashbacks are italicized. From this chapter, I guess. I'll edit sometime, promise!

III.

She is crying while reminiscing how everything was planned when their agencies heard that their dating news will be revealed anytime soon.

December 2014. It was few days before Christmas when she and Yonghwa decided to meet up outside to celebrate in advance together since they have pretty much busy schedules. “Angel, don’t forget tomorrow, arasso?” Yonghwa said on the other line. “Ne, Yong Oppa. Manager oppa will drive me near your agency so that I can transfer in your car with no one seeing.” Hyun informed him. “Oh, that’s good. It’s better than picking you up. It’s quite dangerous.” He said. “Mianhae, angel.” Hyun was confused and asked Yonghwa. “Wae? Why are you saying sorry? Yaa! Did you do something again?” She heard Yonghwa laughed at her question. “What are you laughing at, Choding?” She asked again. “I can imagine your nostrils flaring, angel.” He answered while laughing. “Yaaaah! Choding!” Hyun shouted at him. “I was just kidding angel.” He said in between laughs. “Mianhae, because I cannot give you real dates. Mianhae, because you can’t experience Christmas like the other normal couples do. Mianhae, because we can only see each other only for minutes. Sometimes, we only took glances at each other. Mianhae, my angel. Mianhae.” Yonghwa apologetically said. Hyun was very touched on how Yonghwa expressed his feelings. She answered, “Mianhae, Oppa. If only I’m that brave enough before when you want to announce our relationship, you would not be this burdened. This is my entire fault.” Yonghwa heard a soft sob in her voice. “Don’t say that angel. It’s both our decision. You remember during our Blue Night concert? When I told you I want to tell the whole world that I love you? Though, I’m really tempted to. Despite of the crowded venue, I saw you leaving the concert, I knew that I will lose you if I did.” He explained. “Saranghae, Oppa.” He smiled upon hearing it. “Nadoh. I’ll see you tomorrow, angel.” And he bid goodbye.

Both of their agencies, managers and members cooperated to give the two idols time for each other since they barely have chances to meet. It was a fine sunny day. SNSD members kept on teasing Hyun because they can feel the maknae’s excitement. “It is all over your eyes, Maknae-ah!” Hyoyeon teased. Hyun blushed for a second and answered, “I have the right, though!” The members who visited Hyun in her place to help her get dressed laughed at the statement. “Whoah! You’re not a baby anymore! Jinjaa!!! You’re bragging again huh!” Hyoyeon said. She smiled at her unnie with full of aegyo. “She is very happy.” Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. “Indeed”. She answered. They double checked Hyun’s dress since they know Yonghwa doesn’t want her to wear revealing dresses nor be overdressed. “He’s making my head ache.” Sooyoung commented. “Waeyo, unnie?” Hyun replied. “Look at you! We cannot let you wear y dresses. You should be wearing something that will drop his jaw since this will be a date! But then, he’ll kill us for sure.” “Eeey, unnie. When did we wear y clothes? Though I barely get his approval to wear some revealing clothes during performances, still he wants me to be cautious with what I’m wearing. You know how protective he is, right?” Hyun defended. “And there goes his lawyer.” Yoona shouted. “Jinjaa, unnies!” Hyun shyly said. And all of them smiled at her. “Hyunnie, are you ready? We have to go now. So you could spend the whole day together.” Their manager called. “Bye bye unnies!” She ran outside waving at the other members.

Meanwhile at Yonghwa’s apartment. “Hyung, are you a teenager? This is not your first time dating! Why so nervous?” Minhyuk asked his Hyung who keeps on roaming around his living room. “I’m the one getting dizzy! Would you mind sitting, please?” Jungshin said. Yonghwa glared at Jungshin, “Yaa! Jungshin-ah! How dare you speak informal to me?” Jungshin ran to Jonghyun to hide from his Yonghwa hyung. He knows he’ll be beaten. Jonghyun who seems very serious at one corner asked, “Hyung, why do I feel nervous of you two meeting today?” “What is there to be nervous at?” He asked back. “I don’t know. I feel like something will happen.” He answered and looked outside the window. “Yonghwa-yah! Palli! Hyun’s manager called and they’re already on their way.” Their manager called. Minhyuk came near to his Yonghwa Hyung and said, “Aish Hyung, don’t mind Jonghyun-hyung! I bet he’s just jealous!” And he laughed. “Yaaa! Tell me, do you like Joohyun?!” Yonghwa shouted. “Tss. You’re like a child Hyung! How can I like her if you already put your wall on her?” He answered teasingly. “It’s good that everything is clear.” And Yonghwa left the apartment. “Maknaes, I don’t know why I suddenly feel this way.” Jonghyun informed the two members. “It’s as if something will happen.” He added.

The two met up as planned. Seohyun transferred into Yonghwa’s car while CNBLUE manager rode with the SNSD manager to follow them. They can’t still let their guards down. They still have to be careful. Yonghwa drove around the city. Foods are already prepared in the car for them to enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter