FOURTH

One Last Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV.

On the night of the incident, when Yonghwa was informed that Seohyun passed out, he begged his CEO to let him visit her. But the CEO declined his request. “This is for your own good. You cannot see each other outside any official event until we have taken care of this matter.” His CEO explained. He was very angry. “Is this the prize we have to pay for being an idol?” He asked him. “You did not plan to fall in love Yonghwa-ssi. It is not according to all of our plans.” He answered and shook his head. Other CNBLUE members who have heard the news also went to the agency to be with their Hyung. “This is what I’m telling you both.” Jonghyun said to the dongsaengs on their way to the agency. “He must be suffering a lot.” Jungshin whispered. “I heard Seohyun-ssi passed out due to fatigue. She must also be tired from all of this. Besides, she has so many schedules.” Minhyuk said. All of them sighed. If there is only something that they can do for their Hyung, they will probably do it. After all, it is him who made big sacrifices for them to reach the stardom. When they reached the agency, they went straight to Yonghwa’s producing room. There, they found him curled up in the sofa bed. They saw their manager walking back and forth while he keeps on switching both phones in his ears. Other staffs busy on their tablets monitoring SNS and the netizens. CEO Han Sung Ho was leaning his back on the table and watching their Hyung while sleeping. They walked inside with a heavy heart. “Look at him, Jonghyun-hyung. Those tears in his eyes, he must be so tired.” Minhyuk pointed out to Jonghyun. He sighed. “What can we do, CEO?” Jungshin asked. Instead of answering, their CEO tapped their shoulders and went straight to the door. “Just be with Yonghwa. We’ll discuss this matter once he regained his strength.” He said and closed the door.

26th December, 2014. This is the scheduled rehearsal day of the participating artists for KBS Gayo Music Festival. All top KPOP groups will attend the festival. SNSD and CNBLUE will also be in the event. Few days after the incident, the couple had taken extra precautions. But they already prepared everything, just in case.

“I knew I have disappointed most of you when I decided to leave CNBLUE because of personal reasons. I have received thousands of bashing. Directly telling me how insensitive I am of not thinking the other members. That I am only thinking of myself, that the fame already had gotten into my head. I left the country, the group and you all hanging. Mianhae. But the millions of support you had given me through that lowest point of my life and the group, I could never be thankful enough to all of you who remained.” Yonghwa said in a soft tone. “We have lived our life together. When we first started out in these streets of Japan, we dreamed big and we cannot believe how far we had become. It is because of you all.” Jonghyun added. “We know that we promised you all that we would be a grandpa band. We are still keeping that promise to all of you. Just like Yonghwa-hyung had informed, we may not be seen in the limelight anymore but we’re very sure that our music will continue to heal and be your light all throughout the coming years.” Jungshin said. “We are now living our personal lives. You very well all know that Jungshin here is paving his way to his first passion, photography. You know how in demand he is right now, right?” Minhyuk said while imitating Jungshin in a photographer style. Everyone laughed. “So the entrepreneur here has spoken. Who is more in demand now in the business? Our Minhyukkie here is now a successful businessman, as we all know. Their food and flower business with his partner in life is in full blown.” Jungshin teasingly responded. “I don’t know how it happened.” He added and again, the dome was full of laughter. Just after what Jungshin have said, the spotlight showed a beautiful lady in one corner. She waved to the camera, stood up and bowed to everyone. “See how lucky our Minhyukkie is!” Jonghyun shouted. With all smiles, “Thank you for coming into my life, Krystal-ssi.” Minhyuk said. All the teasing can be heard just like when he proposed to the love of his life before during one of F(x) promotional tour. “Aish, so mushy!” Jonghyun teased. “So you’re not, Jonghyun-ssi?” Yonghwa asked. “I believe we’re not doing any MC’s now for all of you. Sorry for all of this cheesiness.” He added. Everyone in the dome disagreed and told them that they are still having fun. One fan shouted, “She's here, too!” And Jonghyun smirked. “Of course, to the reason why I continuously compose good music, thank you. You’re my greatest inspiration.” And the camera focused on his beautiful wife of 3 years. “Yoona-ssi, you were and you will always be my reason for everything.” Jonghyun said and sent a flying kiss to his wife which earned loud cheers from the fans.

Seohyun can see how teary eyed Yonghwa is despite of the distance of their seats from the stage. “You truly raised them well, Yonghwa-ssi. You really did not fail them. I’m very proud of you.” She said to herself. She looked at the boy beside her and looked around. She can feel the eyes were all on her. She chuckled and shook her head. Her mother in law noticed her and reached out. Her Ommoni squeezed her hands and whispered, “You’re a member of a legendary girl group, the fore core of the new generation. You don’t have to be ashamed. Chin up, darling. You did a great job.” And Seohyun smiled back at her mother in law. She can never thank the Heavens enough for giving her such an understanding and lovable in laws despite of everything that had happened. Their family adored her the very first time they met her. So was she. After all the hardshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter