003

You Can't Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03

~EXO HQ~

Sm clenched his fist and pounded it on the table.

"Why can't they just be good little doggies.."

He muttered to himself.

"Alright.. Alright. Put them on the case."

He gave in. Luhan smiled faintly while the others looked at eachother in confusion.

"But.. boss?"

"Luhan's right. We need the information. If this is the only way, so be it."

~

The four girls sat at the coffee table inthe nearest cafe, as it was lunch hour at university. 

"Any word from those boys?"

Bom asked.

"Nope. Probably won't."

Chaerin answered her.

"Damn. I wanted to work on it."

Just as Bom said that, the six boys walked in, looking around. When they spotted the four girls, they dragged chairs up and sat with them.

"Good news. You're on the case. But first you need to tell us everything about Mari. Everything."

"Okay, she-"

"Not here. Too open. Wel'll take you to HQ."

The girls followed their car until they pulled up to a building they recognized as SM Ent. They led them to a room that was like a confrence room.

"Okay. First, we want to know about her."

Kris stated. 

"Well,"

Chaerin started.

"She was a very generous person. Hanging out with her wasn't like a dictatorship, more like a democracy. She always asked us what we thought. If one person didn't want to go see that one scary movie, none of them would. It was always fair. She was kind, but not all the time. There were times when I cpuld ear her cross the street arguing with her parents, or her boyfriend. Or with her parents, about her boyfriend. If somebody was mean to her, she would shrug it off. She actually, um. She got us these bracelets."

The boys looked at the girls wrists to see silver charm braclets that had the first inital of each girl's name on it.

"Okay.. One by one can you tell us your favorite memory of her?"

"Memory? You're saying that like she's dead."

"N-No that's whnot what i'm implying."

Chaerin stood up.

"That's it. I knew this was a waste of time."

Bom grabbed her wrist, and sat her down. 

"I'll start."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter