001

You Can't Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01
Mari was the perfect girl. Chestnut brown hair that fell to her hip in perfect waves, not having to put on one ounce of makeup because of her stunning face, not to mention perfect complection. The girls all wanted her life, they boys wanted to be able to call her theirs. A personality sweeter then a batch of her homemade chocolate chip cookies. 
The five were inseperable. They hung out all the time. After school, on the weekends, sometimes on special occasions they would even skip school. They passed notes in class, gossiped in the school bathroom. 
They all knew each others secrets. There was nothing to hide, that is until 11th grade settled in. Mari became somewhat different. Hanging out with the wrong people, getting in more and more trouble. The girls asked her what was wrong. If she had anything to tell them. She said no, but the next morning, they found her smoking under the bleachers.
The girls didn't want to be away from Mari, but her bright, bubbly personality was gone, replaced with a cold, bad girl aura. So, the girls tried to fit in with her. They had arranged a sleepover. Mari talked them into smoking with her.
The girls decided they couldn't be around her anymore. She was rotting like an apple being left in the heat for too long. Before they knew it, they were basically strangers that saw each other in the hall. 
Over the next weeks, Mari didn't go to school. The girls thought she was hung over, or dropping out. Or out of state, or ran away. They thought different things. Had different assumpitions. Until they saw the news that evening.
The breaking report was on the news. 
'Missing teen Kim Mari'
It said, over and over.  The news was terrible to the girls. They were distant, but they still cared for her deeply. After all, they knew everything about her. Her 6th grade crush, her favorite cupcake flavor, her first boyfriend, her first heartbreak. They were there through it all.
Then, the accusations started rolling in. 
"I bet they did it."
They were the reason”
“God, those es.”
It was all these comments that caused the police to question them. This led to that and they found themselves in handcuffs. The police were found to have evidence proving that the four didn’t do it, so for the time being they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter