002

You Can't Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02
The aura around the girls was tense and dreary as today was the day they had to go to university. To go and be with people. The stares and the whispers. They really don’t know what to expect today.
“Bye girls! Good luck!”
Ms. Lee cheered as if it was the first day of 1st grade. The girls waved to her before walking to the University. Just as they thought, the stares started rolling in.
“They’re here!”
“Maybe we should’ve gone to the other one.”
“What the Hell do they think they’re doing here?”
Various vocies clouded their minds.
“Where’d you hide the body, murderers.”
A voice said, awakening them from their thoughts. Chaerin was already annoyed.
“Oh off weasal!”
“What are you gonna do? Kill me? Sink my body in a lake?”
Chaerin was getting more and more angry.
“Chae stop, it’s not worth it.”
Bom put her hand on Chaerin’s shoulder. She shrugged it off and walked past the snotty boy. 
“I’ll be back. I have to use the bathroom.”
Bom said as she seperated from the three. She opened the girls and found three girls checking their makeup. They looked up one by one.
“Oh hey kidnapper!”
The first one said.
“We didn’t do it.”
Bom said, truth in her eyes. 
“Oh we all know you did. Girls, lets go. Before she takes us too.”
Bom looked down. She wanted to slap the out of those girls. She did her business and walked back out to find her friends. She shook her head when she saw Chaerin.
“ OFF!”
“NO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE, TO PUT US AT RISK!”
“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD FEEL UNSAFE HERE IS YOU IF YOU DON’T SHUT THE HELL UP!”
By now, a crowd was starting to form. Bom made her way up to Minzy and Dara. She was the only one who can calm Chaerin down.
“Chaerin. Calm down.”
She said to her. Chaerin clenched her fists before turning to Bom.
“I’M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! I’M NOT GONNA LET PEOPLE TAUNT US AND PICK ON US AND THREATEN US FOR SOMETHING WE DIDN’T DO!”
Bom was speechless as Chaerin turned around. She was greeted with a slap in the face that sent her onto the ground. The other girls were tripped and all four were on the floor, reddened faces and tears b in their eyes. 
The same person who slapped Chaerin aimed a kick her way, making Chaerin wince. The rest of the girls were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter