Chocolate Day!

Jonghyun & Yoona's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I thought we would spend Valentine's Day together but... Sigh. He left to Korea this afternoon and see? I'm still here, in Hangzhou, China.

Oh well, I was in Korea since Feb 8th and I only stayed for 4 days because I had to go back to China on 11th. You guys do know that he was at the airport on that day too, right? But unfortunately we weren't on the same plane since my flight was at noon meanwhile Jonghyun's flight was in the morning. And yeah, even we were both on the same land but still, we couldn't meet each other due to our schedules. I had to wrap up some scenes and he had to perform with his band. And we didn't even text nor call. I was really suffering for a whole day because I missed him so much and my brain was always full of him.

 

Jonghyun, Jonghyun, and Jonghyun.

 

 

The next day on 12th, after finished shooting I and the other casts also the staffs were invited to Lin Geng Xin's birthday party. C-Netizens must be familiar with this name. Yeah, he is an actor. Well, actually he is my partner in that drama. You can tell he is a good-looking, kind hearted, and mature guy. But he definitely is.

We were having fun that night. I knew he was drunk hahahaha bless the wine! We also took many picture of us. Not only me and him but with the female casts too. Sun Xiao Xiao was there too and tadaaa! These are our selca(s)!

How do I look? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And did not forget to take selca(s) with the birthday man, Lin Geng Xin! Happy birthday to you~~~ ^^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter