9 Months

Jonghyun & Yoona's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just arrived at my room after filming for today's scenes. It was tiring as hell and my mood is getting worse and worse because I have a fight with Jonghyun since 2 days ago. I know the reason why is he mad at me. It's because I didn't contact him. For God's sake I was really busy back then and well, I had no chance to even check my phone. And when I was about to reply or call him at midnight, there was always a thought of maybe I will only disturb him. And the other side it hurts me so bad. He doesn't even have any effort to contact me again. You know, girls are usually waiting instead of doing an action first, right? Because we are afraid that guys will call us as an agressive person or whatsoever. Isn't it complicated?

I decide to wash up myself before going to bed.

When I just finished washing my face, I heard someone is knocking my door. I walk to the door while tying my hair into a pony tail and slightly open the door because I'm afraid if that someone might be a stranger. But what I saw is a teddy bear and a bouquet of red rosses in front of my eyes.

"What is this?" I mumble as I try to peek who is the person behind this. "Are you a deliver or... Who are you, Mister?"

After that he looks up as he pulls those things down from his sight. "BOO!"

I startled and jump backward as he surprises me.

It's Jonghyun. He is here. He is smiling widely showing his teeth and then he laughs after seeing me getting shocked because of his sudden action.

"YAH!" I shout loudly and about to hit his chest with my fist but he stops me. Still holding the bouquet in his left hand and the teddy bear in his right hand, then he is stepping forward to wrap his arms around my neck and pulls me into his warm embrace.

"Don't you miss me?" he whispers.

"I... I do miss you so much. But how did you get here? I mean, you must be spending so much money to visit me here that often. And I thought you were very busy." I puff my cheeks in anger as I look at him.

"I just don't want to disturb you, baby. But for today, I'll do anything just to meet and spend the night with you." He pecks my puffing cheek before showing his failed wink to me.

I laugh seeing his weird act. "You aren't disturbing me at all, Jonghyun. I... I really am sorry because I didn't call or text you. I'm sorry."

His expression changes after hearing me saying sorry. Then he lets out a deep sigh before hugging me again tightly. "I am sorry I don't or maybe I won't understand your situation now. It's just me missing you so damn much, Deer. And I always think of those guys who flirt you. Do you know how much I hate these thoughts?"

Afraid that I will ruin the atmosphere right now, I choose to keep silent and let him hugging me.

"Let's go to the nearby beach, honey." He said as he loosen his hug around me.

I blink my eyes as I am thinking about something for awhile. Jonghyun gets inside my room and puts the roses and also the teddy bear on the table near the TV. He takes my black coat and puts it on me from behind.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter