Flashback

Jonghyun & Yoona's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I cleaned my room I found a diary and it actually was for Jonghyun, another gift for our 8th monthsary on Dec 19th.

Do you still remember what had happened that day, Jonghyun? Yes, I gave you a little surprise that day. I thought I will never celebrate the 19th again but thanks God because He still let us to have another chance to love each other. 

I stared at the cover, the color is plain navy blue. I decided to start writing. Since I often come to his apartment, I will put this book there. Ah, I think I will let him to write too. So, this is our diary.

What should I write here? Our love story? I chuckled at my thought. But that doesn't sound bad at all.

I know my Jonghyun is such a forgetful person. Let's just have some flashback then?

I grabbed my pink pen and had a seat on my cozy bed as my back leaned against the bed's head.

 

 

Tuesday, December 30th 2014

11:34 p.m KST

 

I still remember the first time we met, do you even still remember it?

I actually had no feeling that you would be my boyfriend. And oh, do you remember our first date? I honestly still remember it but not that clearly. I only remember that time you just got back from overseas and you decided to meet me. We were hanging out at night and you were walking me home. And before I went inside my dorm, you stopped me. I was so confused. But then you took something from your pocket and you gave me a Rilakkuma phone charm. I was sooooo happy. That was your very first gift to me and I didn’t know what has gotten into me and I suddenly kissed you right on your cheek. You were blushing hard that time. I ran and went inside leaving you alone after that.

And one or two days later you confessed your feeling to me in your “own” way. You told me I only had two options;

1) Accept you as your boyfriend, or

2) Kill you right now.

For God's sake I was so shocked but yeah, I couldn't even deny this feeling I have for you. You know, girls usually like guys who oftenly mocked them. We were bickering to each other almost all the time. I called you pale, fatty, meanie and many more nicknames I had for you. You were like always teasing me and such. I hate it at first but then I realized when you weren't there even just for a day, I missed it. It felt like something has gone in me. Then I realized again, I fell for you. Because you are already being a part of me. Besides, why would I kill someone I love? And finally I am officially yours started from Saturday, April 19th 2014.

I remember the first time we talked to each through phone. It was sooooooooo awkward! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter