Surprise

I Remember Going Crazy Because of You

Yong Pov

 

I told that Jieun i had to go somewhere and so we cancelled that meeting. I went to the place we used to meet. You see I was in a gang but we broke up realizing that fighting really wasn't the answer, after the broke up we all lost contact. I'm close to Gikiwang since he was in the gang too.

The people who were in it was Jay, Me, Gikiwang, Tablo, Hyunseung, Kevin, and Onew.

 

Onew- So you finally made it.

Yong- In the flesh. So hows it goin with all of you.

Hyunseung- Well, Mr. Jay here is going to be married soon.

Kevin- who would of thought that this playboy would be married before us.

Jay- Hey!

Gikiwang- So who's the lucky girl, that would marry this idiot.

Jay- Smack Gikiwang in the head* For your information, i'm a hot idiot. Her name is Jessica and were going to get married in December.

Yong- Well congrats, man.

Jay- thanks, your all invited.

Tablo- Anyways back to business.

Yong- so whats up, that we had to meet again after all those years together?

Kevin- Well remember Big Bang?

Onew- The bigest and worst gang in South Korea?

Jay- Yep, well anyways they came back.

Hyunseung- Why?

Yong- To get back at us.

Gikiwang- Excalty since we got them sent to jail and the other stuff that we did to them.

Kevin- So i want you guys to be careful. We will all keep in contact if anything happens. Also I want you Yong to be careful, especially you, since they hate you the most.

Yong- Yeah i know.

Note this that the town/ city that Yong and Jieun is dangerous full of gangs and all that stuff.

 

The meeting had ended early then i though it would be. I was walking home and i saw Jieun. What is she doing here, i know she goes to school around here but she looked like the type that would live in a mansion and everything.

 

Jieun Pov

 

I was walking home for school. I knew that we cancelled the meeting, so i went to the music room and practice more on the piano.

I heard footsteps behind me, so i walked a little faster. I knew that this was a dangerous city on this side but since my parents left me, i had no choice but to live be myself and i found a place to stay in an aparment. It wasn't that bad really.

I heard someone say Yah. I started to run except someone pulled on my arm. i turn around and saw it was Yong.

Yong- Why did you run away?

Jieun- Breathless* I though you were a .

Yong- What?! You know what, nevermind. What are you doing here?

Jieun- What do you mean what am i doing here? I live here.

Yong- scractching his head* Ahh, i see but what are you doing living here? Don't you know its dangerous.

Jieun- I know that.

Yong- Thinking of something* that is why your going to be living with me.

Jieun- What?!

Yong- I have extra space in my house and plus if anything happens to you, its going to be my fault.

Jieun- Thinking, is he worried about me. Aww thats sweet* Okay. I'll walk you to my room.

 

Skip to the part where they moved Jieun's stuff to the Yong's house.

 

Awkward slience.

 

Yong breaks the silence.

Yong- umm how about you take a shower first.

Jieun- Okay.

 

Yong Pov

 

When she came out of the shower with a big t-shirt and shorts. Man what can i say she is hot even with just a t-shirt and shorts. I'm beginning to like the idea of her living with me. Bang Yong Guk, you are one smart man. I took my clothes and headed to take a shower. When i was done i smelled something really good.

Yong- it smells good in here. Did you do all of this?

Jieun- smiling* yep

Yong- you didn't have to, we could've just ordered so chinese food

Jieun- Yah its bad to eat cook outs everyday.

 

Jieun bake these for dessert

 

Main Dish

 

 

I started to dig in.

Yong- its so good *saying with a mouthful*

Jieun- Thanks glad you like it *laughing* you have food on your face *wipe it off* * Realizing that Yong is staring at her lips, fake cough*

Yong- Sorry *face turns red

 

Weeks has pass

Jieun and Yong have been getting closer and closer

Jieun Pov

 

I was running away since Yong was spraying water at me, since we were washing his car.

 

Ji- Ahh you got me, i surender. *Yong pinns Jieun on the car* *Omg, is he going to kiss me*

 

Yong- *my heart is beating fast* *kiss Jieun on the lips, i dont know what over came me but for one thing is that, that kiss was amazing*

 

Ji- * my heart was beating fast. I can't believe that he kissed me. That kiss was amazing*

 

Flashback

 

Ji- Hey Hyo, how do you know when you like someone?

 

Hyo- thinking* When your heart is beating fast. All day you always think of him. You have butterflies in your stomache when he is around. Why do you like someone?

 

Ji- Anyio, i was just wondering

 

Flashback End

 

Song Jieun, you have fallen for Bang Yong Guk.

 

The kissed ended.

 

Yong- Will you be my girlfriend?