His dark eyes

I Remember Going Crazy Because of You

The Next Day

 

Jieun Pov

 

I was walking to school the next day and saw a huge crowd by the wall. I saw Hyo so i waved my hands and called her name.

Jieun- *shouting while waving her hand* Hyooooooo

Hyo- * waving back* Hey Ji

Jieun- whats with the huge crowd over there?

Hyo- You don't remember? Mrs. Nam said that she would post up our parthners for the competition.

Jieun- *slaps her head* oh yeah

Hyo- * grabs Jieun arm* Come on lets check who we are going to be with.

Jieun- Okayyyy. *looking for her name* My parthner is Bang Yong Guk. Who is he?

Hyo- *shocked* you don't know who he is? I heard that he is in a gang. Be careful, Jieun.

Jieun-*not paying attention too busy looking for who Bang Yong Guk might look like* hmm. Who did you get?

Hyo- I got Lee Gikwang.

Jieun- yah didnt you liked him in 4th grade?

Hyo- pshtt what are you talking about?

Jieun- don't lie to me *giving Hyo a glare*

Hyo- Yahh okay okay i did like him but he never notice me.

Jieun- well nows the time to show him that you exist

Hyo- whatever. Let's get to class

Jieun- Okay

 

Entering the class

Jieun and Hyo walk to Z and Sun.

Jieun- Hey Z and Sun

Z- Hey

Jieun- Is Sun sleeping again?

Z- yeah like always

Jieun- * making her voice like Mrs. Nam in a angry voice* Sunhwa are you sleeping in my class

Z and Hyo holding in their laugh

Sun- *woke up* i'm sorry Mrs. Nam. *Looking up* Yahh Jieun, i'm totally going to get you back for this.

Z, Ji, Hyo laughing, couldn't hold their laugh anymore.

Ji- Miahae( i think this is how you spell it, if not then im sorry) Still laughing

Sun- *poutinng* well whatever.

Mrs. Nam enters the class.

Mrs. Nam- good morning, class.

Everyone- good morning

Mrs. Nam- So as you can see, i guess everyone has looked on the list that i posted up today to see who their parthners are. Well i hope you guys meet up after school or whenever and start practicing, since the competition is in 4 weeks or  well talent show, show case whatever you guys will may call it. This whole class period i would like for you all to meet up with your parthners and choose what song you guys are doing. It may be dancing or singing.

Jieun- Yahh, Z who is your parthner?

Z-  His name is Tablo, or something.

Hyo- what about you, Sun?

Sun- *went back to sleep* mumbling his name h..y..u..n..s..e..u..ng.

I wonder where this Bang Yong Guk guy is?

Bang Yong Guk Pov

I check on the list and my parthner was Song Jieun. Which i have no clue who she is?

Yong- Hey Yosebo, do you know who Jieun is?

Yosebo- *thinking* ahh the blue hair girl

Blue hair girl. I looked around and saw her. She was so pretty... wait no beautiful, something about her is so different. She was laughing and smiling. Then Mrs. Nam came in and talked the stuff, but i didn't really care what she was saying. All i coud do was stare at Jieun. I guess Mrs. Nam was done talking since Jieun was looking around. I guess she was looking for me since she didn't know who i was. Her friends left her to go to their parthners. I walked over to Jieun.

Yong- Hey are you Jieun*said coldy. i didnt know what came over me but my voice was mean to her i couldn't help it*

Jieun- *turn around* Yeah, are you Bang Yong Guk?

Yong- well duh, who else would i be. *sits done right next to her*

Jieun- ignoring his tone* What song do you want to do?

Yong- shrugg* i dont know, i dont give a

 

 

Jieun Pov

This guy is totally rude and mean. I can't believe i have to be parthners with him. Arghh.

The belled ring* I was so happy. I left him without saying bye or anything. I walked up to Hyo. Just to tell you guys i'm move close to Hyo then the rest of the girls.

Hyo- hey how was it?

Ji- it was horrible. He is so mean and rude.

Hyo- Aww im sorry.

Ji- thats alright, its not your fault. Anyways how was it with you and Gikwang?

Hyo- Blushing* it was okay

Ji- your blushing! Have you decide on what your going to do?

Hyo- Yeah were going to dance

JI- cool, well i'm heading off to the vocal room, see you in a little bit?

Hyo- yeah see you later.

I went to the vocal rooms and took out my lyrics that i wrote.

I started playing the piano while sing the lyrics.

Note this song is going crazy.

 Sarangi anya
Igeon sarangi anya
Neoui
Jibchagil ppuniya
Eodi itdeunji
Naega mueol hadeunji
Museowo
Nareul baraboneun neo
 

and i started singing the chorus

Michin geoni
Wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Nega boyeo
Sumi maghyeo
Nae nunapeseo kom sarajueojwo
 

I finished, there was something in the song that is missing but i couldn't find out what it was.

Bang Yong Guk Pov

I was walking around the school since i was bored. I heard a voice it was sweet, i was cursouis so i went to see what it was. I was surprise that it was Jieun was singing. Her voice was like an angel.

She was finished and started walking out of the room, so i started walking back to where i was pretending i just got here.

She was walking away and didn't even notice me.

Yong- *shouting* JIEUN

Ji- turned around* yeah/

Yong- I was wondering when are we going to meet?

Ji- umm how about th library/

Yong- yeah, every tuesday and thurday and were going to do singing.

Ji- Okay, i'll be going now. Bye

The day they meet

Jieun Pov

I was waiting for Yong at the library and he was 15 minutes late.  I started to read my book but then it got boring. Soon i realize that i fell asleep. Until someone poked my head.

Ji- sleepy voice* yah stop it

I heard someone chuckled

I open my eyes realizing that it was Yong.

Ji- Yahh what took you so long, i was waiting for you

Yong- miahea i was listening to music and didn't realize the time

Ji- gasped*

Yong- What?

Ji- nothing

Yong- yah tell me.

Ji- nahh

Yong- or else

Ji- or else what

Yong- well then i will tickle you.

I started to run away from Yong, i am a very ticklish person. I started to run but he caught my arm and pulled me down.

Ji- yah yah okay oky okay i'll tell you *laughing* okay i gasped because its the first time i heard you say something nice to me and said sorry.

Yong- really?

Ji- yeah what else did you think?

Yong- cratching his head* nothing realy

We both got up and walked to the table to get our stuff. When i was walking to out of the library i tripped and Yong grabbed on to me except he fell down.

I looked up and something weird felt in my stomache. I don't know why my heart was beating so fast. I never realized that his eyes were so dark yet mysterious like it had a story behind them, something that know one didnt knew. He got up and started to cough. I realized that i was still on the ground. I started t o get up. It was really getting akward.

Ji- ahh well i'll be going home now bye.

I started walking away quickly and i didnt know why but i was blushhing.

What is this feeling?