He Confess and He Kissed Me

I Remember Going Crazy Because of You

 

He walked closer to my face and he….

I closed my eyes thinking he was going to kiss me but how stupid was I, cause he didn’t kiss me instead he was like

Y- You got something on your hair *taking it off* *chuckled* did you really think I was going to kiss you?

Ji- N...No *turned her face away from him cause she was embarrassed*

Y- Turn around

Ji- why, what now *turn around* did you think I would fall for your-

Y-*kisses Ji on the lips*

Ji- your your tricks. Uhh, I better go. It’s getting late, bye.

I walked out of his house well more like ran out of his house.

How could I let him kiss me? I touched my lips; I could still feel his lips on mine. Song Ji Eun you cannot fall for him again, remember what happen. AHH, I screamed.

Are you okay?

Ji- Omg, Oppa you scared me?

GD- did I really?

Ji- yes, you did. What are you doing here so late?

GD- Me, I should be asking you that question.

Ji- never mind.

I wasn’t really paying attention to what Oppa was talking about since that stupid memory of Yongie Yong kissing me.

GD- did you hear what I said?

Ji- what, no. I mean yes.

GD- so you’re going on a date with me?

Ji- what! How should I say this? Oppa, I love you like a brother nothing else. Mianhae

GD- *sad face* oh really, it’s okay. But I just want to tell you that I’m not going to let you go without a fight, I liked you since the day we first met.

Ji- *awkward silence* Um, my house is right here. So bye.

Omg, I should stop saying that but I couldn’t believe that GD Oppa liked me for a long time. But I don’t feel the same way for him. I needed to tell someone this.

Hyo, I said. I went to her room and woke her up.

What do you need at *look at the clock* 1 in the morning, said Hyo in a sleepy voice.

Oh sorry I didn’t realize the time. Oppa confess that he liked me, I told her.

Oh really that’s cool, Hyo said and went back to sleep.

 

I guess she was too sleepy to really notice what I just said to her. I don’t really blame her since like I woke her up at 1 in the morning. I changed into my pj and was about to get in my bed when I heard a “what”. Hyo came running in my room.

Hyo- he said what to you

I guess she isn’t asleep anymore.

Ji- HE GD OPPA CONFESSED TO ME. C-O-N-F-E-SS T-O- ME G-D O-P-P-A

Hyo- I understand you dumpy *smacks Ji’s head* you don’t need to spell it out for me. I just can’t believe that he finally had the guts to do it now.

Ji- Oww…wait what! You knew that he liked me?

Hyo- ehh…*fake yawn* I’m tired. I’m going back to sleep

Ji- come back here HYOSUNG, tell me.

Hyo- well I figured that he liked you because it was obvious the way he acted towards you, even the whole big bang knew.

Ji- you’re seriously ing kidding me? How could I be stupid? Do not answer that.

Hyo- what did you say to him?

Ji- well I wasn’t really paying attention to what he was saying but then he confessed to me which shocked me, I mean I only like him in a brother way no other than that.

Hyo- hmm I see, you still like Yong

Ji- no I don’t. I’m going to sleep

Hyo-*seeing Ji mad* I’m sorry, please don’t get mad.

Ji- okay okay you’re forgiven, now go to sleep.

Hyo- okay good night

I woke up and changed into my clothes. I still can’t believe that he still kissed me. Hyo and I were walking to school, until I remember that I forgot to tell Hyo about the Yong accident.

Ji- Hyo, forgot to tell you about Yong. While we were working on the song he kissed me.

Hyo- *eating a cookie**mouth open* he what? *dropps her cookie*

Ji- he just surprised me and close your mouth. Everyone is looking.

Hyo- wow Ji, you are one lucky girl. You got kissed by Yong and got confess by Oppa in one day. *serious voice* but do you still like Yong?

Ji- I don’t really know. My heart says yes but my head says no.

Hyo- oh I see.

Yong Pov

 

I remember going after Ji, just in case nothing bad happens to her. I saw her walking but with someone behind her. I walked up closer to see who it was. That person was GD. I wanted to see what they were talking about so I got closer to them, hiding so they won’t know that I’m eavesdropping.  Until I heard those words that hit me.

Ji- I love you

I walked away; I couldn’t bear to hear the rest of her sentence anymore.

Giki- Yah, Yah Y-O-N-G

Y- What!

Giki- nothing

Y- aish you *hits Giki in the head*

I saw Ji and Hyo walking together. I also had to remind her to meet me after school to practice one more time before the show case.

Y- *cold voice* Yah, we meeting today again.

Ji- araseo

Ji Pov

Yong went up to me and reminded me that today we had to practice. It was weird his voice was cold and different oh well.

Z- Have you guys seen Sun anywhere?

Hyo- no, she hasn’t been coming to school this whole week.

Z- Really, I wonder if she is okay.

Ji- yeah me too. Oh wait she is coming in?

Z *running up to Sun* where have you been?

Sun- sorry I’ve been sick

Ji- worried* are you okay?

Sun- weak smile* yeah I am.

Sun Pov

Z- Are you coming with us to lunch?

Sun- No sorry I have to go somewhere

Ji- Worried face* Are you sure?

Sun- yeah, I’ll be back before you know it.

Hyo- okay bye

I wanted sometime alone. I couldn’t believe what Taeyang did to me. My wrist still hurts from what he did to me. I was going to walk to the library until I saw Taeyang. He grabbed me by the wrist, the one that hurts, and push me to the wall.

Tae- Did you tell anyone?

Sun- No

Tae- I trust you but I’m keeping watch, you know what happens if you tell anyone.

He let go of me and left. I touched my wrist and saw it was purple, yay I got another bruise you can see my sarcastic voice in this. I walked to the library and found a seat that is by the window. I walked to the seat and put my head on the table and fell asleep. I woke up and looked outside. It was getting late; i realize I fell asleep through the whole school day. Oh well, I got up and saw someone by sleeping on the table two tables away from me. I walked up closer to see who it was and it was Hyunseung. I decide to either wake him up or leave him.

  Angel Sunny * in her mind* - you should wake him up maybe he was waiting for you

Devil Yoona- No you shouldn’t remember what he did to you at the roof top.

I was deciding between them and choose with Yoona. I mean he deserves it. I walked out of the library and headed home. I was walking home until someone grabbed my wrist. What was it with everybody and my wrist.

Hyunseung- Yah, you didn’t wake me up

Sun- *cold voice* why would I wake you up?

Hyunseung- I waited for you but then I fell asleep

Sun- what do you want?

Hyunseung- why didn’t you wait for me the last time

Sun- I did but then I saw you and Hyuna kissing, I didn’t want to intrude.

Hyunseung- well actually there she kissed me, the story is that-

Sun- I don’t need to hear your story *walks away*

I was walking away from Hyunseung since I didn’t want to hear his excuses. But then everything went black.

------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone this is my Christmas present to you guys