Complicated

I Remember Going Crazy Because of You

AUTHOR'S NOTE--

Hey Guys, i just reread the last chapter and i'm very disappointed in myself. I'm sorry that the chapter was boring and horrible. 

I will try to make it better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gikiwang Pov

Ever since Yong and Ji have broken up, Yong has been going to the club everyday getting drunk and coming home late. Which leaves me to always drive him home. I rememer going to the mall to discuss something with Kevin and i dragged Yong along, since we needed him. I though i saw Hyosung but her haired looked purple and a girl next to her with brown hair with Big Bang. I gave Kevin the looked and we left early, not to cause trouble. I went to Yong's house to wake him up to go to school. 

Giki- yah, man wake up.

Yong- No

Giki- well, you have to we got school today

Yong- I dont want to

Giki- sight* you'll see JiEun 

Yong- Fine, im getting ready. GET OUT.

 

I walked to the living and turn on the t.v waiting for Yong. I knew he still like JiEun wait not like but LOVE her. I was thinking of a plan to get JiEun and Yong back together but how? I'll ask Hyunseung, he's smart. Yong got out of his room and we both went to my car and drived to school.

We went to our seats and I was looking around for Hyosung. I have a confession, i liked Hyosung. Everytime when she's around me, my heartbeats like "BOOM BOOM" and i get nervous around her. I saw the same girls at the mall again but this time i got a closer look at their face. And guess what it was JiEun and Hyosung, they both dyed their hair. I turned to look at Yong and saw that he was staring at her. 

Giki- Dude, don't stare at her like that, its kind of creepy

Yong- Shut up

Giki- okay okay

 

Yong Pov

Every since we broken up my heart was empty and without her, there was nothing left for me to do. I loved her so much. I saw her enter the class and notice that she dyed her hair brown. She looked so pretty  beautiful, I saw her with GD, my blood was boiling inside. I knew she won't talk to me again. But then i remembered that we still had the group thing, so she still has to talk to me. So i still have a chance to get her back.

 

JiEun Pov

We both entered the class and went to sit by Z and Sun. 

Hyo- *whisper* hey, Yong is staring at you. Are you oka?

Ji- yeah, i'm fine.

I was over Yong, right? 

(song playing listen to this song while reading it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4we4Bz6rY)

Some part in my mind told me that i still liked him and the other part is saying no. I couldn't go back to him. I stilled had GD Oppa but the love i felt for him was like a brother way. I knew he also liked me but i couldn't accept the love from him. Why was love so complicated. Why me?

Sunhwa Pov

I promised Hyunseung that i would meet him on top of the roof. I went upstairs to the roof top and saw him but when i open the door a little wider i saw him....kissing Hyuna. Was this what he wanted..Aishh this guy. But i dont know why i felt this pain in my heart. I ignored the parin and went back to class and ate with Z, Hyo, and Ji.

Z- Whats wrong? Your not eating your lunch?

Sunhwa- Ani, i'm just not hungry.

Z- okay *worried about Sunhwa*

Hyo- are we meeting after school at the rehersal room to practice?

JiEun- Yep

We practiced for 2 hours after school and i was so tired. I walked home  and saw Taeyang. What was he doing this late? I followed him and overheard him talking to a guy.

Taeyang Pov

You got everything?

Yeah.

Everything is set, now we just have to wait.

I saw the bushed moving and i went to see who or well what it was. I saw it was someone running away. I can't let anyone know about this or else the plan will be ruined. I chased the person and grab its arm, and turn it around. I was surprise that it was Sunhwa. 

Did you hear what we were talking about?

No

Really, why are you shaking?

Your hurting my wrist.

I twisted her wrist and push her against the wall.

If you tell anyone what you just heard then your dead. I mean it.

I left go of her hand and walked away.

 

Hyunseung Pov

I was waiting for Sunhwa on the roof top and i ended up sleeping, until i felt something on my lips. I opened my eye and was surprise that Hyuna was kissing me. 

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU , i pushed her off of me.

YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THAT I KISSED YOU

YOU KISS ME? YOU BASICALLY MY LIPS AND ITS SO DUSGUISTING

ARGHHH, WHATEVER. I'LL MAKE YOU MINE ONE DAY, JUST WAIT.

I figured that Sunhwa wasn't coming. Aishh...this girl. I went back to class and went to sleep. I was in a bad mood.

The next day, i went to school and saw that Sunhwa wasn't here. I saw that her friends were there, so i went up to them.

Hey, have you seen Sunhwa?

No

I went back to my seat and fake sleep, so i could hear what they were talking about.

Weird, Sun is always here?

Didn't you guys notice something was wrong with her?

Kind of, maybe she's sick.

Probably

I don't know why, but i was worried about Sunhwa. I had this feeling.

JiEun Pov

I was walking to get some cheesecake but then someone was in my way. I looked up and saw it was Yong. 

What do you want, I said coldly.

I'm just here to tell you that we have to practice for the showcase. Today after school at my house.

Fine, i said and went back to class. I had no appeite to eat cheesecake anymore. 

School was over and i went to Yong's house. you can do it JiEun, FIGHTING. I knocked on the door.

Y- hey, come in?

I walked in the house, everything was still the same.

Y- let's go to my room.

I was afraid that something bad was gonna happen. 

Y- I'm not gonna do something bad to you.

I followed after him. I noticed that he dyed his hair black, he looked more mature and cute....Wait did i just say cute. SONG JIEUN, YOU CAN NOT FALL FOR HIM AGAIN, AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOU. 

Y- Here are the lyrics.

I saw that there was a piano in his room and went there. I started to play it and sang my part:

This cannot be love
There's no way this could be love
I don't know what you're thinking of


 
Where i choose to go
Somehow you already know
Should i be scared of your eyes watching me?

You are the one following me like an unwelcome shadow
You're hiding there because i don't need you to walk me home
It's sick that you enjoy the thrill of making me uneasy
ert, you like the chase, but i'm already weary

In the darkness of just another gloomy night i
See you lingering again in shadows right outside
How many times have i said, please just leave me alone
How many times will it take you to understand the word no no no
I wish that you would go away but you just won't

Have you gone crazy? You can't just make me
Love you with the ugly way you behave
The way you treat me
Is suffocating
Cuz my heart will never be yours to take

You think that i'd never tell someone else
But i'm telling the whole world how i felt
Then they will see your sick obsession (i don't wanna see you) over me
You've unmistakably lost grip on sanity
You think that i'd never tell someone else
But i'm telling the whole world how i felt
The truth is that i don't wanna cry no more, more

I don't want you here
When will you just disappear
This thing is over starting now

Where i choose to go
I will never let you know
Now that i, i've resolved to kick you out

A hundred attempts, ten thousand of them,
You're always calling me but i, i will never pick up
So just leave me
Stop trying to do things you think would make me like you
I can't count how many times i've turned you down already

I can see the light from your cell phone texting
Don't want your messages when you are still out there waiting
This time i'm fed up with the way that you are stalking me
This time i'll make sure that you don't come near me anymore, no no no
I wish that you would go away but you just won't
Have you gone crazy? You can't just make me
Love you with the ugly way you behave
The way you treat me
Is suffocating
Cuz my heart will never be yours to take

You think that i'm into you
You think that i want you too
But believe me, i refuse
I can't stand to see your face
I wish i could just erase
All the time i spent on you

This isn't right
This ends tonight
I don't care about the way that you feel
We were friends long ago
But now i'm losing hope
I don't care because this love isn't real

I don't wanna cry no more, more
 
Korean Ver:
 
Sarangi anya igeon sarangi anya
Neoui jibchagil ppuniya
Eodi itdeunji naega mueol hadeunji
Museowo nareul baraboneun neo

Neoui geurimjareul ddara barbda nan jeonhwareul georeo
Ne ddeollineun sumsorie jjarithaejyeo beoryeo
Ppallajineun ne balgeoreum ddara dwineun nae simjang
Michil getman gata eoduwojineun ginbam
Neoui jib apbul kkeojin garodeung miteseo
Neorul bonda ne bangchangmun teumeseo
Bami kkeutnal ddaekkaji nal chanabwa eoseo
Nawa sum maghineun sumbakkokjireul gyesoghae
Neon neon neon neon jeoldae naegeseo ddareojil su eobseo

[Chorus]
Michin geoni wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Nega boyeo sumi maghyeo
Nae nunapeseo kom sarajueojwo

Neon nal jeoldae beoseonal su eobseo
Neon nal sarang halsubakke eobseo
Domangcyeobwa nega eodie itdeunji (I don't wanna see you)
Nan bolsu isseuni neol alji gipsugi
Neon nal jeoldae boeseonal su eobseo
Neon nal sarang halsubakke eobseo
Ije nal bwa I Don't Wanna Cry No More more
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/song_ji_eun/going_crazy.html ]
Sarajyeo beoryeo geuman jom kkeojyeo beoryeo
Jeongmal sumdo motwigesseo
Eodil gadeunji naega eodi itdeunji
Museowo nareul ddaraoneun neo

Subaeg beonigo suman beonigo jeonhwareul georeotneunde
Wae wae neon daedabi eobseo
Ijetni uti mannan ji beolsseo cheoniri dwaesseo
Nega johahaneun seonmureul junbihaesseo
Nega jaju ganeun georie anja
Neol gidarigo isseo nae sarangeul ara
Jibchagira marhaji ma sarangeul molla neon
Michyeotdago marhaji ma nae mameul molla neon
Neon neon neon neon jeoldae naegeseo ddeorojil su eobseo

[Chorus]
Michin geoni wae geureoni
Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo
Naega boyeo sumi maghyeo
Nae nunapeseo jom sarajyeojwo

Neodo nal wonhajanha nareul saranghajanha
Nareul domangcijima

Heotsori jom jibechiwo jeongsin charyeo geumanjom hae
Ije nareul nohajwo

Igeon anya sarangi aniya(aniya)
Naege sangcheoppuniya ireojima (neo ireojima)
Neol sarang haetjiman ijeneun aniya
Neoui gieogeseo nal ijeojwo

I don't wanna cry no more more.

 
The song ended and it was pretty good.
 
Ji- that was pretty good
 
Y- Yeah it was.
 
He was really smiling and my heartbeat was going "BOOM BOOM"
 
He walked closer to my face and he.................