Friends again

Upside down

 

It was a long drive to the forest they were camping at. The forest was so huge that it won’t be a surprise if someone gets lost in it.
All the students are staying in little houses made only of wood. All the houses were next to each other and in every house there is suppose to be 6 students.
This school had had this tradition of taking the kids camping for over 10 years. They consider this like their holiday and plus it’s all free.

When the bus stopped, L.Joe jumped from his seat excited. He was ready to go outside and look around. After all it was his first time coming here. L.Joe was the first one to leave the bus. Niel was the second one. As soon as he left the bus he went towards the teachers to tell them about the rooms. He was counting the six of them to be together in one house. And that’s what happened.

“Woo~ This is so great” said L.Joe, smiling. He entered the house and looked around excited. The first thing he did was picking his bed before anyone else takes it.

The house wasn’t that big. There was only one room, plus the bathroom. All the beds were separated with a nightstand and there was 3 wardrobes too. There was no living room, kitchen or TV, but it was still okay for the kids.
Except the houses in the forest was a big building that was supposed to be the kitchen and the place where the students eat.

Of all the six boys, L.Joe, Cap, Changjo and Ricky walked in first. Two of them were missing. They were left behind cause L.Joe was too excited about the camping.

“Yah L.Joe, I wanted that bed” said Cap. “I’m older than you, you should give it to me” he pointed at himself.

“And why should I do that?” L.Joe raised his eyebrow.

“Because I’m older” he repeated himself.

“I don’t care” chuckled L.Joe and lied down on his bed.

“Okay, you asked for it” chuckled Cap and took L.joe in his hands. After that he just let him fall down.

“YAH!” L.joe looked at him and got up.

While the two of them were running around the room and chasing each other, someone walked into the room. It was Niel and Chunji.

“Ugh not with these losers” Chunji rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on hyung, they’re my friends” said Niel and set his things on one of the beds.

“Whatever” said Chunji and after leaving his things in the room he left the house.

“What’s his problem?” asked L.Joe after he stopped chasing Cap. “He doesn’t like us, right?”

“No, it’s not that” said Niel in a high pitched voice.

“Seriously Niel?” Changjo raised his brow.

“Okay fine, he doesn’t like you guys”

“AHA I knew it” yelled L.joe. “I am going to change his mind” he smiled before leaving.

“Yah where are you going?” yelled Niel concerned.

~~

“hey Chunji” called out L.Joe and sat down next to him. “Is this seat taken?” he smiled at him.

“You already sat so what the hell”

“Thank you” he said. “You want some chocolate?” L.Joe asked Chunji.

“Nah I’m fine” he shook his head.

“Are you sure?~” L.joe asked and waved the chocolate in front of Chunji’s face so he could see it.

“Milka!” yelled Chunji. “Where did you get this?” he looked at L.Joe and took his chocolate to see if it really was that chocolate he was thinking of.

Flashback

When L.Joe left the house he went little deeper into the forest so no one hears him talking to Des.

“Des” he called. “I need you”

“Yes what is it?” the angel suddenly appeared.

“I need a favor”

“Okay…What do you need? Well except going back to your old life” he chuckled.

“Ugh stupid angel” mumbled L.Joe before looking up again. “Well since you can do anything” he paused. “I was wondering if you could bring me a certain chocolate”

“A chocolate? What’s wrong? You have no money? You know you can buy some here, right?”

“Y-yeah I know but I can’t find this chocolate here”

“Okay, tell me the name”

End of flashback

“Ah it doesn’t matter” replied L.Joe.

“But you can find this chocolate only in Europe” said Chunji and already ate one half of the chocolate.  “It’s my favorite”

I know. Smiled L.joe as he watched his best friend.

~~

After a couple of house later Chunji and L.Joe came back to the house together. The two of them were laughing about something as they came in. The other four boys stopped whatever they were doing and just stared at the two of them.

“What?” asked Chunji puzzled.

“You two… I mean… “ Niel didn’t know what to say. “What happened?” he asked surprised.

“Magic” smiled Chunji and sat down next to Niel.

“Don’t ask” said L.joe and sat down as well.

The four boys were playing cards on the ground.