Missing

Upside down

The next day they all were suppose to wake up at 8 am. Cap and Ricky were the first one to wake up.
Cap noticed that everyone else was sleeping so he took this chance to talk to Ricky.

“Hey Ricky” he said and got up from his bed.

“Yes?” Ricky stopped what he was doing and looked at Cap.

“I was wondering…if you wanted to come with me to the river, just the two of us” he smiled.

“Just the two of us…” mumbled Ricky and thought about it. “Sure” he smiled and continued looking for clothes to wear.

“I heard you” said L.joe and opened his eyes. Apparently he wasn’t sleeping. He then got up and smiled at the two of them.

~~

After breakfast Ricky and Cap went out as they planned. “You can swim right?” asked Ricky as he took off his clothes.

“Uh… yea sure” said Cap and took his clothes as well.

“You know… last year when we came here I forgot to bring my swimming suit so I ended up swimming … and Changjo took my clothes and left me here” laughed Ricky.

“Oh yeah I remember” Cap laughed as well. “I was the guy who brought your clothes back though”

“It was you?” Ricky asked surprised. Cap nodded and smiled. “Thanks” chuckled Ricky and went in the river. Cap then followed him.

~~

“Hm where could he be?” mumbled Changjo.

“Well he said he was going for a walk”  replied Niel.

The two of them were walking around the woods, looking for Ricky. Apperently Ricky promised something to Changjo and he didn’t tell him that he went swimming with Cap.

“He didn’t tell me anything about that” pouted Changjo. “Hey you wanna go for a swim?” he smiled as he saw that they were close to the river.

“Ah… I don’t know… I don’t have my swim suit” Niel scratched his neck.

“Oh come on~ I want to swim” whined Changjo.

“Okay fine. You swim and I’ll just wait for you. Okay?”

“Well that’s not fun” he sighed. “Nevermind, I’ll ask Ricky later”

“Ah hyung that’s cold” suddenly someone yeld. Niel and Changjo looked at each other confused.

“Wasn’t that… Ricky’s voice?” asked Niel.

“yes” nodded Changjo and ran towards the river, but he suddenly stopped, causing Niel to bump into him. “Aw aren’t they cute” he whispered and chuckled.

Niel looked towards the river and saw Ricky and Cap playing around in the river. “Y-yea…” he mumbled and went back, leaving Changjo to stare alone.

“Ah they kissed” yelled Changjo as he ran towards Niel.

“What?” Niel widened his eyes.

“They kissed, oh I gotta tell L.Joe hyung” Changjo ran off, leaving Niel behind.

~~

“Oh my god, really?” L.joe smiled and started to laugh.

“Yes, I’m so going to make fun of him later”

“Aw why? He got himself a boy, and you should too… “ said L.Joe.

“What…? No” sighed Changjo.

“Hey guys, have you seen Niel?” Chunji asked as he walked inside the room.

“No…” replied L.Joe.

“Aish I can’t find him anywhere” Chunji sat on his bed.

“He was with me like five minutes ago” said Changjo.

“Really?” Chunji looked up. “So where is he now?”

“I don’t know… I ran off after I saw Ricky and Cap hyung together… I didn’t really notice that he didn’t follow me”

“H-he was with you when you saw them?” L.joe widened his eyes.

“Yeah, he saw them too” replied Changjo.

“Oh no” he mumbled and sighed. “Let’s go Chunji hyung. I’ll help you find him”