white camellia

speak to me through flowers

.

white camellia; you're adorable

word count: 3.1 k

(holy guys i finally got up to 3k yay)

*open this ;-----)(gift for you all aye)


a/n: i kept leaivng a/n everywhere here i'm sorry but it's edited yay

jungkook thought hard about this; leaving a flower with a secret meaning on the doorstep. was it a good idea? or would waking up so awfully early be worth it? maybe jimin will think it's so weird and might even get scared because he sounded like a dangerous stalker.

would jimin even notice the flower, he knows he's been ignored a lot of times--but it's a flower, jimin can't possibly turn away, right? ugh, or maybe it's the pale boy who would come early and who knows, probably throw it away? he slumps down a seat opposite seokjin, his face on his crossed arms draped on the table.

seokjin looks at him, "so, what are you doing here, your seat is by the window and not by my table", and sips his coffee, which jungkook thinks is too bitter and yucky for his taste buds. "are old people so bitter even what they drink is the same as their soul?", jungkook quietly murmurs but loud enough for seokjin to get annoyed, "stop making fun of my tastes, i'm not even that old you brat", and jungkook only whines as a response.

of course, seokjin who knows jungkook too much facepalms himself, "you're scared of his reaction huh?", jungkook bolts straight up and whines, "hyuuuuuuung~", "haven't you done this before? you should have a bit of confidence this time kookie-ah". of course, jungkook have done this before but what happened, he was only ignored or maybe not because he never really specifically wrote who that was for plus it was also the other worker's fault for having thrown the flower away.... okay, maybe not because it was only by the door step, plus aren't they a flower shop? why would they leave one at the front, specifically at the door step when there's a bunch inside, jungkook sighs.

"but nothing ever happens", jungkook slumps back to his old position and contemplates all the bad things he's done in his life for having deserved a hopeless one-sided love. maybe jungkook has to say sorry to seokjin for everything maybe that could change his fate, you know- just maybe, "it'll be alright". 'alright', jungkook thinks to himself and tries his best not to overthink anymore, he looks up, "can i have a chocolate milk?", seokjin keeps quiet for a minute.

"well, why not, since he's seen it already", "wait what?", seokjin smirks. jungkook's eyes widen and hurriedly runs to his spot (which is next to a sleeping hoseok, just in case you want to know where hoseok is), "no, no, no, my handwriting was bad eugh-", jungkook breaks down in his seat.

he's done, he's ing done for.

 

"hey, hey", seokjin nudges him by his arm, "look", and jungkook looks back at the piece of angel in front of the flower shop, "he's smiling, isn't that great?", "but-" he's always smiling and eugh, what should i do? what should i feel, aaaah-

"stop being sappy your chocolate milk will make you happy", seokjin singsongs as he hands over a freshly hot (a/n: me, lol k bye sorry not sorry) chocolate milk to jungkook.

"you are such an old man, yuck", hoseok spits out at seokjin who was right in front of him and earns a great smack with tons of love (lol who am i kidding here, he's done for).

jungkook, on the other side is still blinded by the chocolate milk in front, looking at it like his life depended on it. "are you okay?", hoseok asks, hopefully still alive after all the death sentence (and punches) he got from his most favorite old man. it takes a bit of time for jungkook to answer but he does, "i'm contemplating about what i'm doing and what i've done", hoseok sat down opposite the sad kid infront of him and ruffled his head.

there are times when hoseok really knows how to bring a person's mood up not just by his happy side but his kind and caring personality, those are the times jungkook feel like he's a mom (even if he thinks he's a dad), "look kookie-ah, there's no more backing up, if you love the kid, go and fight for it", hoseok's words sounded like it was made out of experience and to prove it right hoseok's smile was broken, unlike his usual bright smile.

and jungkook feels guilty for hoseok to look like this, somehow the tears he kept holding just flowed out. seeing hoseok cry like this, it wasn't the first for jungkook, most likely second, because hoseok who was a great person promised not to cry again after his little sister, his only family, died just a year ago. clearly, hoseok loved his sister so dearly that it pained him so much because he wasn't able to give his sister what she wants, even not being able to support her back when she was there lying in the hospital bed all for some sickness that doctors weren't able to treat, not because of the sickness but because the financial wasn't settled.

hoseok have bowed so many times and asked for help from so many people, and the thought itself urged hoseok to work harder not minding the tears at his back, not wanting for it downpour and when it all settled down, his little sister who had smiled and thanked him even at her last breath, he cried. but because his little sister loved his smile so much, he promised not to cry again, and smile for her even if she's somewhere else.

"it's today is it?", jungkook asked and hoseok nods, trying to regain his usual bubbly self and failing miserably. "t-to be honest, she liked this guy, she called him syub or was it? it was all over her diary-y with lots of heart over his name, i couldn't e-even uh-", hoseok couldn't end his sentence but jungkook gets it and jungkook doesn't even know who yoongi was but he knew that his sister loved the flower shop infront of them, "so kookie-ah, i-i'm trying to send you my support here okay?", "hyung~", and jungkook had to go to hoseok's side to hug his pains away with seokjin ruffling the man's hair.

you never know just how much a person feels deep inside, feelings are scary, they show no matter how much you try to hide it, you can hide it all you want but in the end, you'll burst and it's terrifying how much uncontrallable it feels. nobody's always happy, but everybody can be.

thankfully, hoseok stopped crying and he's back to his usual self even with his red eyes and nose, they were glad he could still be happy, "let's visit her today, just a bit later, we have work", seokjin says, pumping a hot chocolate for an early bird customer and both of them nods. "can we bring some snacks too?", hoseok asks and earns a yes from seokjin. "chocolate muffins!", jungkook eagerly shouts earning a laugh from the two at his cute gesture just for a goddamn chocolate muffin. (a/n: look at how jungkook got his eagerness from; me, i am the best at this okay bye again)

someone barges in through their entrance, it was taehyung, "jimin wants to show you around the shop, kookie-yah~", taehyung runs to him and hugs him, "your oppa noticed you! keke", taehyung chuckled ruffling the boy's hair as jungkook goes redder by every second. "jungkookie, i told you you can do it", hoseok agreed and gave him a thumbs up, "right right", taehyung nods eagerly, "now you better smell good today bec-"

"oh my ing no, i didn't even brush my teeth, let me go ho--"

"nuh-uh-uh, you smell perfectly fine, great", that seemed to cut jungkook down, his never ending worries of not being enough for jimin seemed to be at its peak always. taehyung's glad that he can now properly shut jungkook's unbelievable thoughts, which he learnt from day one and from his own experience.

taehyung sat behind the counter (which is seokjin's table, just in case i didn't say it was hehe) eyeing the man who owns those long fingers that makes his chocolate chip frappucino everyday, as the both of them makes eye-contact, as the shy taehyung he is, he diverts his gaze away to the tissues and grabs one of them. wasn't he all confident talking with him the other day? what happened again, he thought to himself.

a giggle erupts in seokjin and taehyung secretly dies inside, "hi there", 'this man is an angel, even his voice eugh, i die, oppa, i can't', taehyung thinks to himself as he stumbles around for his wallet to look for money. and as the great taehyung he is, he opens it upside down and it falls to the floor causing seokjin to send him an airy laughter to ease his nervousness with his clumsy stupidness, "uh, i'm sorry" 'gah i looked stupid', taehyung mentally stabs himself for being so stupidly clumsy.

"why are you sorry?", seokjin asks smiling at him as he's about to finish taehyung's order, "b-because i-i l-look-ked stu-u-pid", 'great i stumbled over my wallet now even at my words, you world uhuhu', taehyung shies away from seokjin. "no, you were adorable", seokjin spits out as if it's something normal to say, where the hell did he fetch this confidence from. taehyung turns beet red and he wishes he could crawl into a hole and die, 'i know, i'm ing adorable, but gah, you can't just do that'.

and when they thought they were the only two people in the world, someone just had to in.

"wow, hyung, really, wow", hoseok comments.

and taehyung finally relaxes and let himself have a fit of laughter as seokjin and hoseok continued their somewhat fighting chronicles and jungkook laughs at it too. (a/n: let's pretend i made sense in that fighting chronicles thingy ehe)

"kookie-ah~", taehyung calls as he makes his way to the younger, "how are you?", ruffling his hair and jungkook relaxes into it, not minding that his hair won't look good after, "i'm fine?", jungkook says, sounding more like a question than an answer, as he heaves a sigh.

feeling worried, taehyung held the younger's hand; a habit that he constructed to assure people that he's there. "you'll be okay, definitely". taehyung must be a mind reader, jungkook thought to himself, he wasn't okay, his handwriting was not on point that time even if it was already the fourteenth paper that he crumpled, he shouldn't have did the give-flower-write-letter-as-stupid-secret-admirer-stalker-mission,

it was stupid,

it is stupid,

he is stupid.

of course, jungkook tried to smile but taehyung was an expert to this rule; real smiles are pretty and not forced, they get the eyes to deform and they create spark. "so? what's making you feel stupid?". he was a ing mind reader, a different specie, jungkook though to himself, "let's not get to it, i'll only feel more stupid", he said and lets out a sigh.

taehyung didn't press on the issue more, he can wait, it's what he's been doing his whole life, "yeah, okay"

hopefully, hoseok was still alive (they can't risk hoseok being dead because who would help seokjin clean?) and he was the one who handed taehyung the drinks, of course taehyung wrote his letters, "take care of my baby", and he wipes fake tears. taehyung chuckles at him and seokjin smacks him on the head, "get back to work", he eyes hoseok and back to taehyung, "take care", he smiles. the kind of smile that taehyung believes is too high for the given rule, it was too good to be true. he blushes and bows, "thanks", and shoots him a rectangular smile.

 

the two leaves and they enter the flower shop which jungkook thinks is either hell or heaven. because first, he could suffocate with just an eye contact with jimin and he could happily die from this. why does everybody think the stars shine out only at night, when it's you the whole time. (a/n: omg i feel so cheesy eghhhhhhh yuck ;/////;)

"hi"

jungkook nods.

"you're here"

jungkook nods.

"how are you?"

jungkook nods.

"great, you guys can sit there"

jungkook nods.

"oh and we can talk later"

jungkook nods.

"i still have to work"

jungkook nods.

"yoongi hyung's out for now"

jungkook nods.

"i could show you around later"

jungkook nods.

"bye"

jungkook nods.

jungkook absolutely does not know how he ended up sitting on a chair alright. he could have sworn that he had entered a battle field and died in the middle because a beautiful warrior caught his eye, but then here he is, sitting on the chair opposite to a waving taehyung. he blinked for a while and started to relax, "i could've sworn, you were paralyzed just now", taehyung said and still waved his hand in front of jungkook.

"kookie, that was really scary, but you looked really cute", taehyung chuckled and jungkook sighed. "here have a drink", taehyung handed him one of the chocolate frappucino, as always with a letter written at the plastic cup, 'you did great, hyung is so proud of you kookie-ah ヽ(´o`;' jungkook smiles, stupid cute emoticons.

jimin was tending the flowers and carefully helping the customers, if you'd look at it, jimin looks and feels like a normal worker. he doesn't seem like someone with a hearing deficiency, he was still smiling and working diligently with the others. "hyung, how come jimin is still so hard working?", taehyung hums as a response and for a good five minutes of staring at his drink, "he just is".

and jungkook stares at him, out of all of the people in the world taehyung was different. jungkook can feel that jimin is definitely so important to him, they're friends but it always feel like it's more than that. instead of feeling jealous, he feels envious, envious of taehyung being able to know jimin his whole life, seeing his smile everyday and having to take care of him, jungkook would be so pleased to be taehyung. even just for a day, he would.

looking up, taehyung smiled at jungkook, even taehyung could say he smiled sadly but its better that way. "let's not talk about his past yet", he smiles again and takes a sip from his chocolate frappucino. taehyung plays with the napkins left on the side of the table, "also, i think it's better to hear it from the person itself, but i can talk about it, just not yet", jungkook smiles and pats taehyung's hands, "yeah".

taehyung smiles back and for a good half an hour of distraction from jimin's eternal beauty, the hell was back on. "yoongi-hyung's back and i can finally show jungkook around~", jimin happily chimes in and taehyung stands up and gives jimin's hand a squeeze (something jungkook wants to do) (but can't). yoongi must be that pale guy, and he also looks a bit skinny, jungkook eyes him. "kook-ah, let's go?", the pet name killed him, this is a ing crime.

jungkook could see taehyung giggling at them, jungkook should be glad that jimin couldn't hear him even if he's right beside him. and yes, jungkook finally met yoongi, he was right that it was the one who actually trashed his secret-y letters before, but hey, no hard feelings, jungkook bows and smiles at him, yoongi smiled back and ruffled jiimin's hair. "yoongi-hyung is nice, even if he looks like a grumpy old man", jungkook nods again and yoongi glares at jimin.

yoongi eyed jungkook, not in a judging way or the eye-that-guy-from-top-to-bottom type but instead he just observed jungkook, it felt that way to jungkook. he broke into a smile and gave jimin a letter, of course jungkook doesn't know that jimin only has a 30 minute break and that yoongi wants him to tend the flowers first and to fix up his delivery for the afternoon, he definitely doesn't know that, yup. he just have a good set of eyes, yup.

"let's go", jungkook follows jimin to the green house, "okay, don't worry, i'll do all the talking", jungkook nods again and blushes slightly. to jungkook, jimin talking about flowers felt like him talking about the world, the way his eyes would abandon him when he tells a stupid joke about forget-me-nots and god, even if it was such an awful joke, he smiles because jimin is smiling. the way his fingers would leave subtle touches to the daisies by the window, made jungkook want to touch his hand and hold it tightly like it's the only thing to hold on. all his little clumsiness at saying the name of a pink larkspur or coreopsis made jungkook feel all full of butterflies inside because how adorable can you be park jimin.

these are the times jungkook wishes to be a flower, because he'll get to see him like this always.

seeing the yellow tulip he left by the door step in a cute mug next to other yellow tulips felt like an achievement to jungkook. he could die happily now, but he doesn't want to die yet may be just a bit more time to experience jimin's hold on his heart even if it was unhealthy. he deliberately pointed at it, much to his surprise jimin blushed and told that he just found it by the door step. jungkook nodded and didn't even want to remember his sloppy handwriting but he guesses that jimin must have taken out the message. great, he probably threw it away.

"i kind of like talking to flowers, it eases my mind, must be why i'm kinda used to talking to myself, i'm weird sorry", jimin laughs and jungkook shakes his head for the first time today, "thank you", jimin mumbles to him but loud enough for jungkook to nod as a response. "aw man, my 30 minutes break is over", he says looking at the clock. jimin rushes somewhere and jungkook just waits for him.

"kook-ah", jimin calls out, and it kills jungkook every ing time. he didn't probably see this coming but jimin was handing him a flower, he takes it but he doesn't know what to say. there's absolutely no words coming out of his mouth, jimin smiles at him, "it's for you, it means that 'you're adorable', keep it as my thanks", jungkook narrows his eyes at him and bows. jimin giggles and hits him on the shoulder playfully, "thanks for coming around to accompany me today", jungkook shakes his head once again.

"it was fun, let's do this again sometime", of course, jungkook responds to himself.


a/n: it's finally edited and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas i have a gift for you guys, the link's at the top but why not here too; aye anw, i'm having fun writing this and yas i said i finally got the 3k word count i was working on and it's like half of their day or maybe 1/4 oh and i'm sorry for putting in so much problem in each individual here, but it's needed because angst you know. and for the slight crack i am so ty at doing that sorry but ey

yoongi and kook has met oho

who is syub? aye we all know

and what is his relationship with hoseokie sister?

staytuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed <3