yellow tulip

speak to me through flowers

yellow tulip; there's sunshine in your smile

word count: about 2.5 k 


a/n: i decided to have the author's note here at the top since some may not read if it's from below (although there is still one), i'm only taking a bit of your time to apologize for not updating for a long time, basically for like 4 months er.. idek. i am super sorry for making you guys wait, it's been a tough time for me these days, and i haven't been able to open up to anyone what i really felt at the days that i had to cry just to get some sleep because in the morning i have to wake up like everyone else and smile like nothing ever happened, as much as i wanted to share, i am not able to produce information well with my mouth because i'd cry not even knowing how i feel or even with how i type words in description how i actually feel going through some , tbh i could share but eveything would seem so simple that you can't see through it, i am quite a complicated person and i am sorry, getting back on this story had to take some time and after that i had to have some simple self-reflection phase that i always go through alone whenever i'm depressed, tbh getting depressed isn't always simple or that easy, it's not like people like me go through it because we want to or something, depression comes from everywhere and it made me realize how small i am if i started to compare myself to others and no, i don't do self-harm, cutting feels like it's not enough for me, as much as i could say, my depression led me to different extremes yet i am glad to still be here and be your drama queen, 

so hi once again let's fix this once and for all, although i still have problems now, i'm quite used to it, for having so much experience i wouldn't say i'm a professional because there are still a lot of other people, i don't want you to have some sympathy with me because i still have depression, you only know me through writing this story and i hope that you could still support me through this, thank you for listening to my rambling and yes i do like you all as much as you like my story, thank you and once again sorry for taking your time here's the third chapter, i hope you're not unimpressed. because 4 months was definitely a long time and i hope you still like my story yay >/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<

also, don't you guys worry, i'm still happy you guys are reading this, also for the 4 months i think i already what the story is going to become hehe :----)


it's hard to talk to someone that makes you sweat, someone that makes your heart jump out of your chest, someone that makes your feet feel wobbly and someone that just makes your voice stutter or just let your mouth form no words at all. and for the first time in jungkook's life he was experiencing this, experiencing all this misery yet is it really misery?

but as jimin smiles at him, it was enough. it was a dream come true for someone like him having these innocent feelings. even if his eyes would vanish because of the amount of eye fat he has, jimin was still so beautiful to jungkook. that when he smiles, laughs or giggles, there's a tingling sensation that jungkook feels in his tummy in which he blamed the butterflies in his stomach and not jimin who's currently smiling at him.

"taehyung said your name was jeon jungkook", jimin says as he shows to jungkook the chocolate chip frappucino's cup with a message 'meet jeon jungkook, a friend from the cofee shoppe-u >////<', which sends jungkook looking for taehyung which he didn't notice was already by the cashier talking to a very pale looking boy with small eyes like his jimin -cough- like jimin. and as he glances back to the smiling angel in front of him, he can't help but smile back.

in which, jungkook doesn't know whether he should faint or lose consciousness by now or enjoy this emotion that's killing him by each second. because he clearly doesn't know how to talk to him. let alone smile back to his full of cheerfulness smiles. "ah, i remember you". 'wow, just ing wow, how could he ing remember me wow', jungkook's internally murdering the universe's stupid way of letting them meet and in the same way thanking it.

"you helped me right? that day i fell from my bike. um-", jimin is looking down and feels a bit embarrased as his cheeks heat up. 'goddamnit he looks so cute', jungkook's fanboying (of course in his mind) and he's like super lucky because jimin still can't see his super sweaty hands. jimin looks up again and smiles, that ing smile, "thank you". oh thank the heavens for making jimin fall from his bike with all the heavy stuff he's carrying for work and to accidently fall in front of the person who admire him the most in every ing way. jungkook nods a bit too hard and his neck hurts by now but the pain goes away as the smiling angel infront of him just shows off his talent in smiling.

nodding was the only answer jungkook could give him for most of their conversation and jungkook feels a bit empty. it's a given that he can only nod since jimin, precious jimin can't hear him. "ah, you probably know by now, my condition huh?", jungkook nods again. "of course you would, tae wouldn't bring you here if you didn't". jimin adorably giggles and jungkook can see the flowers bloom the same way. "also, you smell pretty nice", jimin comments.

mom, i ing love you.

 

"this feels a bit awkward? aha, sorry?", jimin looks up at jungkook so adorably that jungkook melts in his eyes. "no-no!", jungkook shakes his head a little bit harsh (definitely hoping he wouldn't break this once in a lifetime conversation). and jimin's smile shows what he needs to know. "also, don't tell this to tae, i like caramel cafe latte better than chocolate chip frappucino. i think it'll hurt his little fanboy feelings if you did", jimin giggled and jungkook- did i just hear the sound of the angel's singing?--

jimin was a great conversation partner but apparently jungkook can only nod at everything he says. it was a conversation of an owner with a puppy. although jungkook never spoke anything or any word, he's happy that he had this opportunity to atleast see him this close. (also, wow, he smells nice, much nicer than jungkook probably)

taehyung came back to the table, hopefully jungkook was still alive even if he was sweating a lot. "jungkookie, how's it going?", taehyung whispers and jungkook tenses up a bit, "w-well i'm still unbelievably breathing". taehyung hands jimin a paper and jimin stands up from his seat, "jungkookie, i'll be going also nice to meet you again!", and shoots him a heartwarming smile. ' i love him', jungkook thought as he stood up and bowed to him. jungkook watched his small back turn away as jimin leaves to go back to tending the flowers. jungkook flops down his seat as taehyungs sits opposite him, 'i can die peacefully'.

"i saw you, just nodding huh?", taehyung smirks. "well how do you think i should talk to him?", jungkook takes a spoonful of the chocolate fondue that was long forgotten when he and jimin had a conversation. "you can send him letters, he likes to read, kidding, you didn't need to know that, i know you knew that already", jungkook rolls his eyes although everything taehyung just said was right. "also isn't jiminnie weird? he likes to compliment smells, must be because he's been so inlove with the fragrance of the flowers he's been doing it unconsciously that even i'm weirded out, right right?", "i find it cute though", jungkook spits out, "duh", and taehyung smiles.

 

jungkook rushes home to meet the (second) nicest and (second) most beautiful person in the world.

 

 

later, seokjin gets a call from jungkook's mom asking if her son started drinking.

 

 

 

 

taehyung likes to run around the town a lot. although people likes to call him stupid for his insanely weird ideas and simply his unattainable idiocy, he still clearly remembers everything that attracted him to a man he bumped on the 17th street on a rainy monday at june 15, about 2 o clock in the evening. it was the start of his love for the chocolate frappucino and long clumsy fingers on the coffee machine that held his pure fragile heart at the highest point.

seokjin was everything nice, he smelled of chocolate and coffee, sweet and a bit spicy, hot and very attractive, a little bit clumsy and very cautious, kind and very understanding, just what taehyung wants in someone. and that someone owned the very heart of kim taehyung with a simple chocolate chip on top of the vanilla whip cream with love on a daily basis.

rainy days were supposed to be called bad unlucky days but for taehyung and jungkook it was where something started and had abruptly gotten bigger each and every second of the day for both of them. it's a little bit simple but people tend to see bright things in the worst ways, just like jungkook and taehyung.

taehyung is indeed a fan of running around that he has seen jungkook looking at jimin always from a far. and taehyung would always hope he could help him but how? the guy wasn't even someone he could talk to. a very fresh freshman out of his batch, always the one to catch the attention of people, simply the center of attention among his classmates because of his build, academic abilities and mind blowing talents. he was simply loved on stage, jeon jungkook.

very well known kid crushing on his very best friend, sweet sweet jimin would seem like a great pair to someone very gentle looking and adoring. taehyung would be lying if he didn't think that jungkook was attractive but apparently someone's already holding his heart down, sir kim seokjin. such a sweet seokjin, who's always there whenever taehyung needs someone, always helping him and unconsciously making taehyung fall for him more deeper.

personally, taehyung would really wish for jungkook and jimin to meet. knowing that jimin's a big fan of dancing, causing the man a big heart break and leading him to depression when his painful hearing defiency took all the things he loved to do. leaving jimin an absolute mess for a year and a half, even leaving school just to lock himself up in his room, as taehyung had to control him from doing more harm to sweet jimin's life. thankfully, jimin's painful past has been healed bit by bit, there's still a scar and when jimin remembers it he would break down and cry, at least, he's doing better than before. taehyung would always wish for time to go back so that he never left jimin alone to experience too much for his own good, he would bite his lip so harsh that it'd leave a wound and bleed.

thinking about it long enough, jungkook isn't that type of person that would hurt sweet jiminnie. not in the way jungkook looks at jimin as if jimin is the only living, breathing person in the world, adoring his every step of the way, memorizing his each step and movements, and as if jimin leaves jungkook would lose his breath because the only reason he lives is to look at the sweet park jimin.

and because taehyung wants to see jimin's real smile again, the smile that he would shoot when he really loves what he's doing, that adoring smile because he's sweaty and he wants you to buy him food, that ravishing smile that would mean that their instructor praised him, that attractive smile that meant he just finished dancing. he wants it back on jimin's face and taehyung knows jungkook can help. because jungkook loves dancing as much as jimin does but he loves jimin much more than dancing that he would give his all to him.

and taehyung sees that, he knows.

 

 

"tae-tae~", jimin cooes as he slumps down the seat opposite taehyung. "where's jungkook? has he gone home?", jimin asks and taehyung notices the tint of pink on his cheeks. 'of course no one can deny that jungkookie's attractive', taehyung nods as answer. "aww, but i wanted to show him around the shop sometimes", 'believe me he has probably memorized the size of this shop'- "can you bring him in again?" and taehyung nods again and holds jimin's hands to assure him that he will. jimin smiles back to taehyung's boxy smile. "okay kids, pack up, we're closing", someone interrupts. "yoongi hyung!", taehyung looks up and jimin follows his gaze, "oh hi, are we closing now?", jimin asks and yoongi nods as an answer, smiles and pats the boy's head, "good work", and jimin smiles back. "yoongi-yah, can i have a paper and a pen?", taehyung asks, "you have your stock by the drawer, take it there, i'll be back, i'll just take out the leftovers for jimin's pet", "thanks".

they part ways by the street across jimin's apartment and he hands him a tiny note he would always do to tell jimin that he's always there no matter what. a tiny note to show him he cares and that he wants him still alive by the time morning comes, still the jimin from the other day and still the jimin he considers as his best friend, jimin smiles.

 

'good night jiminie, i'll be there tomorrow again, say hi to dooly for me!!! mwa, i'll come by at weekends, get your game on heh!', "dooly, he said hi", as jimin closed the door to meet his silently barking friend.

 

the next day, jimin woke up unbelievably early, too early for yoongi and he's glad he didn't forget his keys in the shop this time. normally, jimin would walk in the front door or the entrance of the shop, but something caught his eye at the flower left in the doorstep. weird that it's only single-stemmed and that a note is attach to the side.

'to jimin, i hope you had a great night, here's a yellow tulip to fascinate your morning', anonymously written out, specifically him. jimin knows this isn't taehyung because it's too well-written, he chuckles, "there's sunshine in my smile, huh?"

jimin's supposed to be weirded out because isn't it dangerous to have a stalker? but instead he feels flattered.

also, maybe it's not that bad to wake up early these days.


a/n:

scary sweet stalker in the morning with anonymous handwritten letter for sweet jiminnie who is flattered?

also a little opening up to jimin's past without a clue hehe <3 i hope you guys liked that ;)

and yes they finally talked / not with mouths / but i guess they communicated? anw yaaaaaay haha

finally yoongi is out in the scene, someone will come out too just wait for it ehe winkwink

MIN ING YOONGI

the only guy who hurts the one he loves /refers to boy in luv mv bc yes/ cos too much swag bc girl has none, (he waitin for mine)

STILL THE ING CUTEST MAN slash RAPPER slash SELF-INDICATED VOCALIST slash YAS DANCER IN THE WORLD 

OH MAY GAD DAMN /hi kook/

/ing laugh/

my gooddamn biggest bias wrecker (in bts yes) 

forgive me jiminie /wails/ (also otp, yoonmin <33333333333333333333333333333333333333)

also, i just took this mentally unstable test that jessie14 had in her blog and i got 84, should i be happy it's high? lol i'm freaking out hahaha why did the questions suddenly get to me lol HAHAHAHHA

stay tuned ;)

thank you!