January, 30th 2015

Private Account

Hi all!

Mianhae… Last night I wasn’t able to reply to all your mentions here.

I was so exhausted by the sudden CF-filming schedule. was really angry with that.

Mostly, because I had to leave early from Oppa’s house and it ruined his plan.

Can you imagine, he was all excited, only to hear I couldn’t stay long at his house in more than 20 minutes.

Oh, he wasn’t really ill. His fever had gone long before he texted me.

Yesterday, he gave me a surprised gift; a new cat.

Him: She is cute, so I brought her home. Since I already have two cats, I’ll give her to you.

Him: I know you will spend most of the time with her and Khunnie *fake sobbing*, but I can bear it, ... I guess.

Me: *too busy with the new cutie to hear his speech*

Him: Ya! Shouldn’t you listen to me first? I can take her back, you know.

Me: *still playing with the cat*

Him: I'll count until 10...if you don't hear me, I will...

Me: *Still didn't listen*

Hahaha. Don’t get me wrong, I was joking tho, only to see his pouty face.

It never lasts more than 1 minute. I crave that expression from him… so … 

I thanked him with a lump-sump (writeyourownimaginationhere), so he stopped pretending he’s mad at me.

(After an unnecessary long debate LOL) We decided to call her ….. *drumroll please*  ..

SALLY

I love the sounds of her name, which similar with how he often calls me; So-Eun-a

HAHA RT @G901 It has a total different sound and spelling -,- 

:p RT @G901 It has ‘S’, so that’s how you claims her as yours, and him.

S and it is all what matters :)

Knowing him and his craziness, you probably have guessed what names he opted for the cat.

He made a list, and I crossed most of the names on it in a split second.

Not that I hate them.

He combined our name. AND they’re all horrible -,-

Anyway, I’d like to tell you a funny story.

BRB. Mom’s calling.

Where was I?

Oh the story! Right.

I think I won’t tell it, bcs it is too embarrassing rather than funny -,-

Seriously. It was so so so not me.

(You guys.. Stop asking the story! I wont tell you!)

Sally is getting along well with Khunni ^^

(I won't read your tweets about it)

Ok, I’ll tell you briefly: I was all excited to watch a movie with him, convinced him that it’s just a horror movie (although I wasn't really sure)

but apparently, it is a semi- covered by murders and creepy stalker.

We're adult. I know. 

But It was too awkward for both of us. 

and I was the one who insisted us to watch it. 

I was fooled with one sunbae who recommended it to me. -,-

Look who’s just come now.

You're right. Its him. Not a chicken delivery. LOL.

A minute ago, he told me this through phone “I’m on the way home”

Me : ok. Take care. Tell your manager to drive safely.

Him: That’s it?

Me: What else?

Him: I miss you

Me: …

Him: So Euna?

Me: Come here, then.

Him: Really?

Me: hmm, yeah?

Him: Do you really want me to come at this hour? (I could see him smirking over there btw)

Me: … It’s impossible, isn’t it? Right. Forget it, I’m about to sleep though.

Him: Don’t sleep. Open the door now.

And Ta-da. He’s here with a big plastic bag (Will tell you about this later)

TBH, I often imagined him standing there when I opened the door, but he never came.

I asked him often. Well, because we can’t meet outside, I thought it’s safer for us to visit each other’s house after midnight.

“It’s so difficult to go there, jagi. Journalists are everywhere. You know it better than me”

“It will cause trouble to you”

Yeah. Yeah. That’s how our relationship, everyone.

We can’t meet often as we wish.

Yesterday I was just lucky. Seriously.

Oh, what’s with this pettiness? Look at what he has just shown to me:

He brings coke, sushi, pasta, shrimp, ramen, tteoppokki, and only God knows what else he has in that bag!

Today isn’t even anyone’s birthday.

My… He brings chocopie too!

“I really want to eat all of these, but I can’t gain too much weight. That’s why I come here. to share them with you”

This is just a torture.

Love doesn’t require anyone to share calories but to burns it instead. Right?

He wants me to get fat like an ahjumma after giving birth to the 4rd kid.

Next morning, I won’t be y.

“It’s good. So there will be only one man who’s looking at that fat and not-y lady”

Am I supposed to get fluttered?

Oh, screw it. I’m hungry too now.

Gtg. See you guys tomorrow!