January, 29th 2015

Private Account

Good morning all!

Did you watch the broadcast?

(This is Wednesday So Eun! Of course they watched it! Duh)

I didn’t tweet much, did I?

Sorry, many things happened in these past weeks. You probably noticed it.

Thanks :’) RT @theyou Hope you both do everything well.

Wow, what happened with these questions guys? I guess being too long in hiatus is not a good idea =))

I won’t discuss anything related to that “one” :)

Let’s talk about the broadcast!

I was scolded (again) by my beloved omma.

I stepped on my jagiya’s back. That’s where all it started.

She was like ‘what were you thinking?’

‘you were a little kid when you stepped on your dad’s’

‘It is so dangerous! What would happen if you damage his internal organ?’

And Bla bla bla *SIGH*

She bombarded me with sooo many ‘what if’

My sister: She is so petite. She won’t EVER break any microscopic cell of him | YEAY, High five!

But you don’t know me, sis. I can actually break something within him.

Break his trust …..

………because I used his credit card! LOL

Of course not!  RT @theyou  You did?! Really So Eun-ssi?

Guys, don’t take my joke seriously.

Oh my , did I write “JAGIYA”?!!

 Aaaak where is the delete button?!

Nevermind. I have been telling you weird stuffs and mush mushy sides of me.

Anyhow, my mom really enjoyed the wrestling scene!

We still are. LOL RT @theyou You two looked like chodeung hakseng!

I couldn’t believe she was a nagging mom before she laughed and clapped hands while watching it.

She even asked if I happened to bite his biceps!!

Mom, don’t ever ask me that things again. Its awkward.

LOL RT @xx190 I bet the editor had a good laugh and found it hard to cut the duration into 4-5 minutes.

I’m thankful the editor put the proper scenes. *wink wink*

It was really awkward for us to do lovey-dovey on that bed!  I could really feel all the eyes on us.

That was so different with the last photoshoot we did together.

We weren’t given any concept. And we didn’t create any concept either.

We were told ‘Both of you, do bed scene now!’

Don’t tell me your imagination slash byeontae mind has GONE WILD after reading my ious tweet!

Next question, please! RT @theyou did you two do something WILDER than the wrestling?

The ramen scene:  we actually do similar things OFTEN in our daily life.

Have I told you that we always argue, play, or have ‘small fight’ over something?

You can see it on the way I prefer white when he likes black.

Or the way I packed the ramen last time which was totally the opposite with his.

You know what,  we even bickered over that legendary Kimchi Jigae in front of our parents while we’re having dinner.

And they were all dumbfounded(?) LOL.

I’m so sorry, moms, dads.

But we can’t make a promise to always surrender *spoiled child*

The most important thing is how we make up after those small ‘fights’. (We never have the big one)

I said make UP, not make OUT.

Yes, you have to. LOL RT @9191 *GUILTY* I have to check my eyes. Something must have gotten me wrong.

Sometimes, I adjust my opinion to his, to make it less arguable.

Or it was him who holds back, and let things flow.

Him forgetting my birthday is funny. He is the detail Song, but he is just a normal guy.

We don’t remember date but we remember the moments, right?

Wait, someone calls me.

Can you guess who it was?

Its my manager. Boo!

Why everything has to be related to him? LOL

Another call.

Sorry guys, I have to go. Someone has just asked me to be his driver (?!)

He didn’t give me further info and just hung up the phone.

I’m not wondering what is his sneaky/silly/crazy plan today,

Especially after trying to fool me with ‘Jagiya, I’m sick, drive me to my doctor please’

Heh, there is someone called as taxi driver or even a manager out there Pabo-ssi!

(Someone is more pabo than him here)

(this pabo has a little worry. She is crazy)

 I wonder if this time he will wrap his big hands to hug me tightly like every time he does when we meet.

Because last time, he said this:

“I always miss u like a crazy” *ruffling my hair then hugging me more tightly*

I was about to say *cough* the same thing… but he broke the moment with his rhetorical question.

He asked “Did you wash your hair?” RT @JellyBee What did he ask? Did he ask something about love?

Don’t laugh, it is NOT funny!

I said ‘Train your nose to work perfectly, Song Jae Rim-ssi. BYE’

If only it wasn’t him, I would have smacked him and done the arm-bar like he did last time. LOL

Oh I’m getting late!

I’ll tweet again tonight, see you ;)