December, 30th 2014

Private Account

To tell you the truth, I was super nervous last night.

That was not my first time at the red carpet. How can it be anymore ‘first’ while having this 10 years experience ?

But I had a weird, uncomfortable, insecure(?) feeling.

All the attendees were fabulous.

Thank you :”) RT @teeseaa but You’re soo gorgeous last night huuun!

I thought I might faint. Luckily, the only thing I needed at that time was him. That’s more than enough

Oh what did I write?

I’ve never been this *cough* cheesy. You know me best, rite? *wink wink*

But today is an exception. I’m still overwhelmed by last night

That goofy smile!  I just can’t

(the owner of that smile is sleeping on my couch, in the living room. I’ll tell you about it later)

You have no idea how much I have to see that smile every day. How much I adore it but I refuse to admit it in front of him.

And you know how hard it is for me not to tear up every time he does something really sweet.

He goes mostly with actions. He is more quiet when the camera is off.

He said: I don’t have to do a silly laugh off-camera anymore, cz I don’t feel nervous being with you. | Me: why should you be nervous? |

Him: cz I had to adjust my mind ‘this beautiful girl isn’t real’. Throw your feelings away dude | Me: what?! | He just laughed.

He said *while gently cupping my cheeks*: You ask me to be careful. If I think you’re ‘’real’’, not a goddess from the sky. I won’t care of the cameras anymore and do what I really want to do with you.

I don’t know which emotion nerves in my brain should be on.  

OH I was going to tell you about last night, right? *talking about him is endless. Sorry . got carried away*

OK. Before we arrived at the venue, we (all the wgm couples) gathered at one studio. We recorded something for the broadcast. That wasn’t our first time. We met all couples sometime in a week.

Only one couple got published, the oldest one. RT @Ghi_ Are they all dating in RL?

Yeah you didn’t know it? RT @Ghi_ did you break up with Rim?!!!!

HAHAHA chill guys. I’m joking. We’re fine. We’re still as lovely as before :”)

That’s joke isn’t funny rite? Sorry.

What I was trying to say is all wgm crews and the PD only know there is one ‘real’ couple in this show, but keep it secret from audiences.

They don’t have any idea about us.

I trust you all. That’s why I created this account,to let out things only to my trusted ones.

(Again) Back to the topic: how was last night? I got mixed feeling.

The only thing I worried about was how he would behave. I hoped people wouldn’t be suspicious.

Were we too obvious? I mean most of the time I didn’t even realize where his hand was.

But when I did, I really tried hard not to have his hand on my waist, and not to get itchy or goosebumps.

You know, there was once or twice his hand almost nearing down to my a**

And I had to be super cautious about it. I didn’t want any reporter caught this, which would be a huge thing and the whole nation would eat us alive.

I DID. Many times RT @88_01G Did you even tell him something? His hands were on you all night! I worried >.<

Seriously, I asked him to be careful not to break ‘boundaries’ we’d set. And I knew it wasn’t gonna work cz he just did it anyway.

Even before we’re on stage, I warned him ‘if you say something MORE than whats written in this cue card. Say goodbye to Olla. I’m keeping him forever’

And he was just laughing until I gave my death stare.

Me: Don’t ever do silly things that make the whole world know about us | Him: what if I want THEM to know? | Me: my selca sticks are waiting for you, right after we’re back from the stage

Him: Have you ever done something with it anyway? Last time you hit me, I got a hug *smirking*

I was about to reply him when the crew told us to start walking to the stage.

And you all witnessed him and his silly antics on your screen. Enjoy much, song jae rim-ssi?!

NO. He shut my mouth perfectly.  RT @00uljjang sooo…he got hit? #curious

What? RT @00uljjang *nod nod* I think I know what he did

Yes. Why? RT @00uljjang did you go to bathroom after that?

OMG. YOU?! NOOO RT @00uljjang everyone, he hit a jackpot last night!

No, we didn’t do what you think we did.

*speechless* RT @00uljjang BUT I can see your blushing- rosy face, sweetheart~

Ok I’ll admit it. We kissed. That’s it.

And it was our third time. Don’t laugh. I’m telling you my secret here. ONLY for you.

I told him, he should not do it unless I gave him permission.

Simply, because he won’t stop *rolled eyes*. And our segment onscreen will be ruined. PD-nim always warns us about this cz that’s what written on our contract.

If you don’t believe me. Fine.

Another reason: he always asked about anything first. He is just so thoughtful.

Him: I won’t ever do something that you hate *he said this with a very endearing way*

P.S Him being playful doesn’t count. He knows I won’t ever get mad about it for real.

After he promised that, he continued: If you don’t like something I do, just tell me. Scold me right away, even if it’s in front of my parents. I’ll take that.

So I always tell him everything.

That’s why he is on my couch now because he didn’t do what I requested him to.

Last night, I pretended being angry. I was super silent along the way to home. He asked me something but I didn’t say a word.

Him: Jagiya, are you OK?. His hand touched my forehead.

And Yes, I had a cold. LOL. That’s why he insisted to stay in my apartment (my parents were at Hokkaido)

I’m feeling better now. Don’t worry RT @9hee1 were you sick? How’re you feeling now?

Can you imagine how he was last night? Even if I begged him to leave, he wouldn’t listen.

So I allowed him to stay. Waiting the medicine to work on my body, we watched movie in my room then I fell asleep.

When I woke up this morning, he wasn’t on my bed.

As expected, he moved to the couch. There are rules between us.

Is not like we have no exception for some cases, but he is just keeping his promise to me.

Oh, he is awake now! TTYL~