January, 12th 2015

Private Account

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

LOL sorry. I know that is late. But whatever.

I am now finally at home after a really long day, a really long vacation tbh.

So I watched myself with him being so embarrassing in Korea TV NATION.

The pool scene. WTH. Why they didn’t cut the part when he carried me?!!  

My mom was literally screaming on the day she saw it.

(Yes we watched it together in our living room)

Thanks WGM crew. I had a really long talk with her, got scolded here and there.

The point is, she always asks me to be careful. She knows me and him are not playing with each other. She is just you know, being a mother.

This is not a usual drama that I always work at, there is no script. That’s why she was all frantically worried.

And she doesn’t want our neighborhood talks bad behind our back. That’s normal I think.

While my dad didn’t say any word. He trusted me (or I should say JR).

Actually both are ok with whatever they see on the screen. We had discussed everything beforehand.

But at some particular scene, she thought it was a little too… private.

Well, me too mom.  Me too.

Yes T.T and I was really scared! RT @HanJi_1 you still can’t swim?! How come?!

I tried to learn swimming though, but its still hard. I am always scared.

LOL *flipping hair* RT @HanJi_1 I envy your job. You only have to play around but still get paid AND get a real BF. Life is UNFAIR.

It was not all playing. Sometimes we did a serious talk but they just cut it. Rating-wise, they did great.

I was mad at them too when their editing was really abrupt. There were some really good moments that weren’t shown on TV. I do wonder if we’re too much for the viewers.

OH God, should we meet up Ji-a? I’ve been away too long, right? RT @HanJi_1 Yes you both are too much for my lonely life.

:’) RT @HanJi_1 LOL. Don’t worry. Its just you and him are really a breathtaking couple in our country!

Anyway, this is so random but don’t ever start discussing any baby related with him. Period.

I regret mentioning the Song triplets to him after I saw many kids on MBC stage on the award day.

First, we had good laugh, talking this and that. Later, he gave me serious talk about *cough*our *cough*  future.

I stopped him immediately.

Don’t start! RT @Ghi_ He can’t wait to create that future with you

He always loves babies. I know it since we had to meet up in front of a child care building. There were two kids playing around when I arrived.

To my surprise, he suddenly came with two ice creams in his hands. He gave it to the kids.

He said he was waiting for me when the kids came out from the building with their nanny.

He said hi to both and started to play with him. Then, they become so close until he told them to wait while he’s buying ice cream.

Three hours *feeling guilty* I had a very hectic schedule on that day and the traffic made it worse. RT @HiJack He was waiting for you… for how long?

We don’t usually have a date in a broad day. It was for WGM’s filming.

Look, who is coming :”)

No, it’s the chicken delivery …. RT @HiJack its JR, isn’t it?

…actually, its the chicken wing deboner expert XD

He asked me what I’ve been doing to ignore his calls. His pouty face is cute!

I once asked him why he often said ‘I like you’ to me, even the ‘I love her’ in Turkey.

I asked because why he should make it obvious in front of camera. The viewers don’t need that #IYKWIM

And its really embarrassing for me :P

People often comment that is me who wears the pants in our relationship.

Only half of it is true. Physically yes. But emotionally? I am attracted to him more.

*cheesy tweets alert*

Its so obvious he was attracted to my visual at the very first time *evil laugh*

He admitted it months ago. When we hadn’t started dating each other. My reaction was just patting him on his back.

Men are all the same *shaking head*

We communicate often through any telecommunication devices.

I always miss him, a lot. That’ why, I said I was attracted to him more, emotionally.

I’m easily touched by anything he does for me.

OK, The chicken wing deboner has just asked me to stop using my phone. LOL.

Lets see how long he can be patient.

Now he has been talking alone to the TV for …. 5 minutes.

Uuuu he’s getting ‘’angry’’

Jshdasjdlk-90-$^%^%#gyh

Sorry, that alien words came from him. He grabbed my phone and

now he’s just wrapped his big hands to

ah sorry I didn’t mean to tweet that way.

:P  RT @Cubas Just go! do you business!

Hahaha soo funny. He’s just dropped his oily and full-ketchup chopsticks on his white t-shirt.

I guess I’ll bring him the new one.

Bye. TTYL guys!