One

The DevilKook Doesn't Wear Prada

CHAPTER ONE

Previously on The DevilKook Doesn’t Wear Prada, all three couples decided to eat each other’s ducks as it was decorated with choo choo train sixsome V-Hope, Yoonmin and NamJin were destined to never be together and DevilKook + AngelFairyKook are here to destroy / rescue them.

So in this introduction, we retell the story of six very beautiful Jungkooks descending from above. They were in search for the shameful idiots who obviously had smaller than them couldn’t flirt. When 6Kook spotted Namjoon-scented binoculars, some hairy briefs and a pimple with a horse foot imprinted onto it, they knew they were at their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~

NAMJIN

The mini Jungkooks turned to each other and played Rock-Paper-Scissors. Apparently they could get a winner or loser out of the game even though they kept getting the same results due to being the smaller versions of themselves. SO SOMEHOW TWO OF THE SIX JUNGKOOKS ENDED UP FLYING TO BLESS NAMJIN WITH THE HOLY SUHO (a.k.a water). Now there’s four left…foursome time choochoo.

Zooming in closer to the scene, we have found out that Jin is sleeping once again. The DevilKook facepalmed FairyKook because facepalming yourself is too mainstream. They wonder who can wake the princess Jinnie up? Obviously, the answer is Namjoon or another dream of J-Horse.

Ultimately FairyKook needed to get NamJin together so he used his magical powers to transport Jin into Namjoon’s room whilst DevilKook kept reversing the spell. So now we see Jin being transported from one room to another.

Whilst being teleported back and forth, Jin managed to wake up to see the wonderful sight of Namjoon's room. It was so beautiful. In ways Jin realised it was a good thing because it looked like a honeymoon moment with their beds mushing together. Maybe his whip he bought would finally be useful /wiggles eyebrows/.

In the end the mini devil and fairy gave up and mashed up NamJin’s rooms together and now NamJin were sleeping together /wiggles eyebrows again/.

Now Namjoon could feel long fingers running up his shirt. He thought he somehow got a hot chick to sleep with him last night, but then he realised that he haven't got laid for years #SinceBirth #4Eva. When Namjoon opened his eyes, instead of finding Suga trying to him, he found Jin staring at two invisible flies.

OH! He never realised Jin existed (-‸ლ).

In which Jin has officially found a little devil and fairy on his shoulders and Namjoon is still trying to figure out who Jin is. 

At first Jin thought the little Kooks were a part of his night dress. Then he thought they were insects, so he ran to get his Namjoon-scented insect wacker, whacking his shoulder until he realised Namjoon was weirdly eye-googling him.

It made him happy, what if Namjoon was eye- him? Might as well let it become true by stripping now. HUEHUEHUE!

But then Namjoon stated, “EH JIN? WHAT A SMALL CHOO CHOO TRAIN YOU HAVE! GO AWAY”

DevilKook took his chance and started to whisper into Jin's ears negative words such as, "He will never like you, and yes, your choo choo train is barely even a choo."

BUT HAVE NO FEAR FAIRYKOOK TO THE RESCUE!

FairyKook quickly whispers the positive words to Jin's other ear such as "No, he loves you, just give him time. I have to admit your train is quite small but it's okay, you're a princess. Plus he probably has a small train too?"

Jin stares at FairyKook in awe before squealing, “OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, ARE YOU AN ANGEL?”

FairyKook became enraged and slapped Jin till he passed out and then slapped Namjoon so then they fall on each other and then boom and then hap happens.
“ALL HAIL FAIRYKOOK, I AIN’T NO ANGEL.”

Whilst hap is created, mini DevilKook sulks to himself before putting Namjoon-scented itching power into NamJin’s boxers when FairyKook isn’t looking.

LET THE ITCH BEGIN! Life was now complete for DevilKook.

~~~~~~~~~

YOONMIN

As four big choo choo trains connected to the Jungkooks walked away from NamJin, two devil-fairies managed to fling themselves on Jimin’s abs *cough* . Jimin thought that he was getting laid by massive flies as the small Jungkooks tried to free themselves from Jimin's tight abs.

After finally escaping, DevilKook decided to melt Jimin’s abs away. As Jimin’s abs melt away, FairyKook started working out to get abs for Jimin.

Whilst Jimin cries, FairyKook dies of exhaustion from two push ups, but have no fear kids! Since FairyKook had to win the bet, he magical sent Suga's briefs flying into Jimin's earhole eyehole nosehole.

SUDDENLY, Jimin’s abs were coming alive again. THEY WERE EVEN TRANSFORMING INTO EIGHT-PACKS, EVEN JIMIN's NOW HAD ABS. WE LOVE YOU FAIRYKOOK /dies from feels/.

​[bless such beautiful abs]


DevilKook was now jealous of that fabulous abs- so he summoned the great master Suga-fu, who appeared out of Jimin's manboobs.

Suga-senpai screamed as he was being pushed out of not his mother’s opening, but a manboob.
"WHERE'S MY MOMMY?! IM SCARED!"

Seeing this as a great opportunity, FairyKook decided to control Jimin's mouth and make him intelligently state, “YOUR MOMMY IS HERE HONEY, COME TO DADDY! CALL ME DADDY!”

Suga was actually so desperate that he nearly tackled Jimin for a hug. Unfortunately DevilKook had to stop it from happening so he took over Jimin's mouth, forcing Jimin to say one of his best poem, "I cry, you die.”

And suddenly, Jimin starts to cry and Suga slowly dies.
DUN DUN DUN.

However, due to all this sad and dramatic death, DevilKook was somehow confused and accidentally starts to resurrected Suga.

Suddenly, FairyKook saw the light of innocence shining like rays from DevilKook. Soon those rays were facing towards Suga as it lifted him up, spinning him in fabulous circles. This then caused Suga to spit blood, but on the bright side, Suga started to do ballet spins in an imaginary tutu.

FAIRYKOOK WAS SO HAPPY, he started to bow down to DevilKook. Then DevilKook had realised what he had done and reversed the whole thing but in Romeo and Juliet style.

So then in the end Jimin and Suga ended up dying together.

HAVE NO FEAR THOUGH, FAIRYKOOK TO THE RESCUE!
but beauty sleep comes first <3

WHO WON?
FAIRYKOOK OR DEVILKOOK?
MEOW U’LL FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

~~~~~~~~~~

V-HOPE

With only two Jungkooks left, they galloped along whilst saying ‘I come in peace’ to an alien and a horse. Alien-Horse were having fun with the drug which was previously known as ‘T.S ENTERTAINMENT ’, but now it's a deadly drug called ‘V-Hope to the popcorn man--corn maker’.

After barging into such an awkward moment, DevilKook decided to take the sins from FairyKook’s eyes with the holy suho (a.k.a holy water).
“ERMAHGAWD I AM A DAMN FAIRY NOT ANGEL.”

DevilKook didn't care though, and so this resulted in a wet AngelFairyKook. Whilst this was happening, Taehyung had witnessed everything the Kooks did. The drugs made him think the Jungkooks were mini ugly baby giants with big eggplants...

Taehyung giggled, which scared Hoseok to the point where he stopped cooking the popcorn. Oh did you all think they were doing the corn? Nono, V-Hope are enemies who love making popcorn, that’s all.

And that's all they will be ever be.

NOPE, FAIRYKOOK SAYS NEVER SAY NEVER, V-Hope 4 Lyfe!
So he rips off his wet clothes and threw them at DevilKook.

"This is a bet," he dramatically says.
"I know this isn't relevant," he dramatically adds.
"But, give me your clothes and an eggplant," he dramatically concludes.

DevilKook never says never to FairyKook and gives FairyKook his clothes making him . Sadly no eggplant was given though.

Now Taehyung witnesses a DevilKook and a un- FairyKook.

This all happens whilst Hoseok slowly eats sushi flavoured popcorn, watching Taehyung try and touch invisible flies.

You see, only the really stupid lovesick fools can see the Jungkooks, SO BE BLESSED IF U CAN SEE THE KOOKS. Can you actually see them though?

Moving on, we have FairyKook now rejecting DevilKook's clothes and now wing-manning Taehyung, forcing him to strip. Taehyung was too busy staring at a DevilKook to even see FairyKook. Since DevilKook was putting his clothes back on, Taehyung strips Hoseok and now has someone else to eye .

Realising that Taehyung was starting to fall for the Jungkooks, FairyKook slaps Taehyung in the head causing him to fall in love with Hoseok again. Unfortunately the slap was too rough for Taehyung to handle, so now Hoseok has big fairy wings stuck to him.

SO NOW HOSEOK TRANSFORMS INTO AN ANGEL!
And DevilKook and AngelHope get married, jks jks jks.

In reality AngelHope was flying in the sky, dancing like a ballerina. He had never felt so free; he felt like a unicorn, but a pegasus but at the same time a Laynicorn. Yehet, he’s now a pegunicornhorse with a blessing of two huge apples.

Legit, Hoseok started eating one of the apples and suddenly became Cinderella and fell to the ground dying in laughter. Soon after, Taehyung finally manage to find the laughing dead. And Taehyung dies with the help of DevilKook.

IDEK WHAT IS HAPPENED BUT FAIRYKOOK MUST WIN.
OR WE JUST WANT 2KOOK TO MARRY.
JUNGKOOK X JUNGKOOK YEH!


A/N : HEUHEU WE FINALLY UPDATED
UPVOTE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)
THX FOR 50 SUBS <3

SHAMELESS PROMOTING: CHECK OUT OUR OTHER -NOTE FANFICS :-)
Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?
Everyday Messaging Day!

k toodles