Three

The DevilKook Doesn't Wear Prada

A/N: WARNING THERE’S SPANKING AND PUKING BUT NOT DETAILED OR IT’S JUST WEIRD BUT PLEASE READ. Basically Admin Hope is stupid and forgot that FairyKook is a fairy and at some points wrote angel so Admin Hope edited all those mistakes BUT IF IT DOES HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE NOTE, FAIRYKOOK AND ANGELKOOK ARE THE SAME PERSON. ANGELKOOK IS ACTUALLY FAIRYKOOK BUT AT THE START FAIRYKOOK LOOKED LIKE AN ANGEL SO WE CALLED FAIRYKOOK, ANGELKOOK BUT THEN WE FOUND OUT ANGELKOOK IS ACTUALLY A FAIRY. SO THANK YOU. PROBS DIDN’T MAKE SENSE BUT ANGELKOOK IS FAIRYKOOK. oh yeh WE’RE BACKKKKK TEEHEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THREE

Previously On The DevilKook Doesn’t Wear Prada, no babies were made.

“Just Do It,” says Nike

JUST. DO. IT. PLEASE T^T

~~~~~~~~~~

NAMJIN

From the update 10,000 years ago, we witnessed NamJin kissing. SHLALALALA~

BUT THEN.

Something seems to have gone wrong in their systems. As their digestive system rejects each other, Digestive System God evilly laughs. DevilKook also evilly laughs with Digestive System God as FairyKook wants to cry and die. Oh, FairyKook had an idea of what they were planning...

DUN DUN DUN.

NamJin’s bodies started to change.
IT’S MORPHING TIME EVERYBODY.

“I FEEL DIFFERENT!”
“POWER RANGERS, ASSEMBLE!”

Their choo choo trains start to reverse and shrivel from the blast cold water that hit them after being in the lake for like fifteen minutes .This caused the uncomfortable feeling to rise before exiting their mouths in the form of puke. That nasty liquid is apparently swimming into the lake and onto Devilkook’s body in the form of cute little fishies. Then the fishies burst in the form of fireworks.

PEWWWWWW, PEWWWWWW, PEWWWWWW, that is the sounds of fireworks…

This made DevilKook jump out of the lake  he was currently swimming in and into the arms of an unsuspecting FairyKook. Oh how lovely it was for 2Kook, like a cliché movie their eyes locked, BUT IT WAS FORBIDDEN LOVE! Oh no, an angel and a devil cannot love each other!

“GOD DAMN IT I AM A DAMN FAIRY LET ME LIVEEEEE,” exclaims AngelFairyKook.

AND THEN WEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO EVACUATING THIS PLACE AS SILENTLY AS POSSIBLE ARE THE TWO JUNGKOOKS.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?” screamed Environmental God. Oh no and then there’s another cliché slow motion scene, 2Kook looks at each other with lovey dovey eyes...nope never mind it ain’t cliché anymore cause 2Kook start cursing and running away.

“MOTHER OF GOD COCKADOODLEDOO DICKTIONARY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS! HELP US!”
Unfortunately for 2Kook, Environmental God is too fast for that! He violently reaches for 2Kook and places them on his hairy legs.

THEN BAMBAM!, THE DIRT IS GOT AND JUST RIGHT IN TIME CAUSE GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS HATE GETTING SPANKED BUT GUYS LOVE IT SO STOP IT STOP IT AND BAMBAM! THE JUNGKOOKS GET SPANKED. Ew, so um moving on...Jungkooks are in pain now.
:’) :-)

“Laughing out loud, oh my gosh this is what y’all get for tryna pollute MY lake,” says sassy Environmental God.

“IT WAS GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. I MEAN, TO FEED THE FISH?” questions the Jungkooks.

All Environmental God did was laugh at the stupid fetuses as they tried to escape again. He then captures them again and starts spanking them again and then BAM, NamJin’s eyes start to shine bright like a diamond.

As Rihanna is in the background singing ‘Shine Bright Like A Diamond’, NamJin’s eyes open wider and wider as 2Kook get spanked.The choo choo train comes back up and then they both get awkward female boners. Then trees start to grow on top of their heads and then and they faint from blueballs.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOONMIN

From the update 10,000 years ago, we did not witness YoonMin kiss but apparently they did, but apparently y’all were also to busy on Facebook so let me tell you what happened. Jimin brought out his safety hammer from his purse and knocked down the massive walls and then fell on Suga and BAM THEY KISSED. SHALALALA~ That’s it folks!

Just kidding. They didn’t kiss. They didn’t kiss. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? WHO KNOWS :-)

Moving on, now Yoongi is trying to pinch Jimin’s in  j hope to remove Jimin off him. However, instead of like Jimin  j hoped too , Jimin pukes out hot fresh .

AND THEN ENTER GOD~ WOOOOOOOO!

God is in a very happy mood right now as Jimin pukes out like a gun.

PEWWWWWWWWW, PEWWWWWW, PEWWWWWWW, that is the sound of a gun.

Obviously Jimin was still on top of Yoongi, therefore the puked lands all over Yoongi’s precious face. God could sense that Yoongi was having a hard time to adjust because he’s a huge noob. So thus, God comes close to YoonMin, and collects the off Yoongi’s face and into a jar. This jar is a COLLECT SAMPLE JAR :-)  

But Jimin’s didn’t like to be kept in a jar! IT NEEDED TO BE FREE, NOT FAR AWAY FROM YOONGI! Without further ado, the alive bursts through the jar and flies to God’s booty. They gave it a good beating before flying back to Yoongi, not wanting to be separated ever again from him.

“OH MY , SO DEDICATED!” cries Jimin, touched at how devoted him and his are to Yoongi.

As this happens, God cries as Yoongi dies, they both could not handle Jimin’s .
“WHY MEEEEEE?!” they exclaim.

The Jungkooks watch them for a moment, impressed by the high notes they were hitting together. FairyKook smiles sweetly at the fact that Jimin’s is now impossible to remove from Yoongi. 10 points to FairyKook, I think...

After DevilKook finishes eating the popcorn he was eating whilst watching this amusing scene, he laughs maliciously.
“HA WHAT AN IDENT THIS IS.” he laughs.

FairyKook agrees, laughing along as well.

Upon hearing the horrific pun DevilKook have created, God felt offended.
“WELL I'LL SHOW YOU TWO A REAL IDENT,” he retorts whilst raising his arms in anger.

God manages to grab 2Kook and spank their butts. HAAAAAA JUNGKOOKS GETTING HIT FOR THE SECOND TIME IN ONE DAY LOL WHAT LOSERS! Then Jungkooks end up slapping God in the face for being so mean.

THEN, FairyKook’s hand flies off and slaps YoonMin’s balls causing them to become blue.

NO WORRIES, FAIRYKOOK IS FINE NOW, THE HAND CAME BACK LIKE A BOOMERANG!

~~~~~~~~~~

V-HOPE

From the update 10,000 years ago, we witnessed V-Hope kissing yum yum yum. We also witnessed DevilKook experimenting on FairyKook who now is a flying ball of spaghetti. Unfortunately, FairyKook ends up in the loving mouths of V-Hope and DevilKook is now lonely.

So now DevilKook must bring back FairyKook! How do we do that? I think you know how >:)
AND THE PUKING BEGINS!

As the spaghetti flies out of V-Hope’s eyes, lips, nose, mouth, hair, pimple, armpits and other holes in their body ;-) , the spaghetti is sent through a magical portal. Which was created by DevilKook and now FairyKook is rebuilt.

PEWWWWWWW, PEWWWWWW, PEWWWWW, is the sound of spaghetti.

Meanwhile, a certain God was updating their Facebook to see a hole rip through their computer screen. Then billions, millions, thousands even hundreds of rotten spaghetti came in contact with the God’s face. Facebook God is covered in spaghetti now :-) And if y'all are too slow, this spaghetti is the spaghetti that came out along with FairyKook from inside V-Hope's mouths. 

*FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATE*
Facebook God is covered in spaghetti.

*Spaghetti God liked this status 1273278493 times*

*COMMENTS*
Spaghetti God HA WELCOME TO MY WORLD LOSER
Facebook God WTF EW I GOT SPAGHETTI PUKE ON ME
Facebook God IT’S SO SPAGHEITTI, NASTYYYYYY SPAGHEITTI…
Spaghetti God k disgusting lol
Lee Taemin i like spaghetti :DDDD
Facebook God get out of here fetus
Oh Sehun ME TOO! SPAGHETTI~
Facebook God get out of here fetus number 2 
Samuel OH ME TOO!
Facebook God OnePunch dude u like 2002 born-er like twelvie gtfo Facebook pls

Now, whilst removing the nasty nasty spaghetti, Facebook God screams and demands for 2Kooks. Who did show up after Facebook God had to wait every day of the year, every month of the week, so basically it took them forever to turn up.

“WHERE MY BABIES AT? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.”

Then Facebook God starts to cry a Niagara Falls which 2Kook are struggling to swim out of. When Facebook God sees 2Kook he grabs them and spanks them whilst crying in agony.

Getting back, V-Hope have puked out every single atom they have ate which caused them to see bright light form. Then tiny little J-Hope fairies come flying across their eyesight and BAMBAMBAM! JUNGKOOKS ARE GETTING SPANKED AND YOWWWW THEIR EYES NOSE LIPS HURT AND THEN BAMBAM! GOT7 APPEAR AND TURN THEM BLUE SO NOW THEY HAVE BLUE BALLS AS WELL.
   
~~~~~~~~~~

END

The Gods then decide to put all the blue balled humans in one room and turn them all into smurfs. Along with the Jungkooks who all have red asses yum yum yummy.

Lots of things happened this chapter.
Yet no progress was made whatsoever.
Maybe no progress will happen forever.

The And. BLUE BALLS FTW!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : WE UPDATED AFTER SO LONG SO PLEASE SO UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BECAUSE ADMIN HOPE AND ADMIN WILL TALK BACK TO THOSE WHO COMMENT :-)
CAUSE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS :-))

SHAMELESS PROMOTING : CHECK OUT OUR OTHER -NOTE FANFICS :-)))
Y'All Only Got One Shot Of Crack Ya Know?
Everyday Messaging Day!

K BYE BYE AND BLUE BALLS FTW!
 
OH YEH FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE ONE SHOT FANFIC TO UPDATE AS WELL PLEASE COMMENT EXTRA HARD CAUSE WE MIGHT UPDATE THAT ONE TOO IF WE FEEL HAPPY :-)