0 - Introduction

Three Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a land, far from the grasps of the human mind; that is ruled by three kings.



These kings, while different, rule as one body over their collective land. These three kings are fair, kind but severe when crossed with. Kings of neighboring countries do not dare try to overtake the beautiful lands which these kings have custody over; many a King has lost their own life, and sacrificed many of his people’s trying to gain rule over the land; commonly known as The Kingdom of Exo.

 

The land is known for being exceptionally beautiful, and for one other thing.
Each of the three kings has abilities that none other possesses. They each vary to some degree and are never used unnecessarily. Although no other mortal across the lands possesses powers, it is not questioned.

These are the days where superstition and magic are widely accepted and spoken about. Subjects reason that the kings have these powers because of their royal blood that they were born with. The kings are not worshipped, but are considered formal friends, and most of all, guardians.

 

 


King Junmyeon, the king of kings as he his called by the locals, is the one that supervises the entire kingdom and, as such, has the majority of the rule over the country. He is the one that oversees the stability and happiness of his subjects, and ensures that none are hungry or without shelter.

King Junmyeon harbors soft blue eyes, and his power is water. Rumors used to pass around that he once drowned an entire generation from a land of violent rulers that threatened to overtake their own lands with their colossal army, all with a flick of his wrist.


 

King Yixing is the gentlest of kings. He has a soft voice and soft features, as well as striking green eyes and has the power of healing. He is the king that spends the most time alongside their people; healing the sick, teaching them how to take care of themselves and also plays a large part in the organization of festivals and royal parties.
He is also engaged to marry one King Sehun, who rules their neighboring country of the Oh family. Junmyeon always jokes with Yixing that they are a perfect opposite match; considering Yixin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter