Chapter 1

Shattered Memories

The members were hoping for the best. It's their last week of promotion and they wanted to take this trophy home. If they succeed, it will be their third win and the time they spent for these few weeks to promote will pay off after all. They were looking very tired but more anxious waiting for the results to be announced.

 

“..and our winner for this week is... WINNER! Congrats!” the MC announced as he handed the trophy to the winners.

 

The leader proudly started his thanking speech, “We're very thankful to our fans. Without them..” A loud crashing sound coming from beside him stopped his speech.

 

The fans were shouting and crying. Some were praying with all their heart and some were pushing against the securities to get on the stage.

 

Taehyun was laying on the stage, blood from his head would not stop flowing. His world slowly went black.

 

Everyone on stage was stunned by the situation. None of them dared to go near the bleeding man except Mino.

 

“Yah, don't joke. Wake up,” Mino was trying to wake Taehyun up, not believing the whole situation. But his face was already covered with tears.

 

Seungyoon was just standing there, staring at his unconscious beauty. He wanted to move towards him, but it's like he had been paralyzed by the emotions in mind. His body was shivering as he watched the manager carried the beauty away from the scene before the fans pushed down any of the securities and make things worse.

--------------------

The members were quietly waiting outside the emergency room. None of them talked, but they knew they were all worrying for one person.

 

“Seungyoon,” the manager called, breaking the silence of the place. “I need to talk to you. Come with me now” he said with a very serious tone, causing all eyes to focus on Seungyoon.

 

Seungyoon did not want to leave Taehyun. He can't stay by his side but at least it's near him. “We can talk here. It's just us here,” Seungyoon insisted.

 

“Okay” The manager said as he closed him eyes. “I'm very sorry to tell you this. But I think you guys will have to go,” the manager explained.

 

“No, we are not going anywhere. We have to stay until ..”

 

“The surgery is going to take hours,” the manager told them and patted Seungyoon's shoulder, consoling him. “You guys have to get some rest. I will be here. I will inform you when Taehyun's alright”

 

“We have already waited for an hour. Two or three more aren't going to hurt,” Seungyoon fought back.

 

“Please don't be stubborn. Can't you see how tired you and the boys are looking? If Taehyun wakes up, he wouldn't be happy to see you guys looking dead tired just for him” the manager said, trying to make them understand. “You are the leader, Seungyoon. If you don't listen, the others won't too”

 

Seungyoon took a step back, fighting the urge to cry. What should he do? He wanted to stay for his beloved one so badly. He wanted to be the first to see his beauty opens his eyes again. But the manager wasn't wrong at all. They barely had any sleep for these few weeks. Seungyoon looked up at s without saying anything. When he saw their face, he flinched. The dark circles were clearly seen under their eyes. They looked so tired that they would collapse anytime, anywhere. Soon he found his tears rolling down his cheeks, “ Guys.. we are.. we should listen”

 

The other men looked at him as if he was mad. “I don't think we should be leaving” Jinwoo said softy, but loud enough for Seungyoon to hear.

 

“I know you are very worry about Taehyun, I am too. But.. manager hyung is right. Taehyun wouldn't like it if he sees us in this condition” Seungyoon explained. He wished they will understand.

 

Seunghoon sighed as he got up from the chair, “I am going”

 

Mino frowned and stared at Seunghoon, “Hyung”

 

“I think they are right.. If I am Taehyun, I wouldn't want you guys to wait tiredly here. I am sure Taehyun will be alright after a few hours. By that time, we should take care of ourselves so that we can face him happily and not with a ugly tired face,” Seunghoon said, trying to convince the others and nodded at Seungyoon.

 

Seungyoon looked at his understanding hyung and mouthed “Thanks”

 

--------------------

 

Seungyoon watched as the clock ticks from one second to the other. He still can't stop himself from thinking about Taehyun. Slowly, he closed his eyes, breathing deeply recalling the moment Taehyun was knocked down by the huge stage light above him. The situation scared him so much, his beauty's blood was so red, so red that it made him trembled just before he slowly dozed off to sleep.

 

--------------------

 

“Seungyoon”

 

Seungyoon felt a touch on his back. He forced his eyes opened and turned around to the other side of his bed. The manager was standing at the bedside, trying to hide his worry face but failed instantly.

 

Seungyoon pushed himself up and sat on his bed, His eyes are shaking, “Hyung, Taehyun..”

 

“Taehyun is alright. But he has to stay in the hospital for another day” the manager told him, helping him to calm down.

 

“..and?” Seungyoon asked, furrowing his brows.

 

“He's awake so..so don't worry. Let's wait until he gets back”

 

Seungyoon looked at his manager, confused. Taehyun's alright but why is the manager looking so worried? What happened? What happened to his beautiful angel? Before he could ask anything, the manager had already left the room.