Chapter 9

My boyfriend is a Kpop Idol, how cool is that?

 

A few days later, the four girls received a call to meet at YG Entertainment.

‘Oh My God!! What if I see Taeyang again? He’s soo cute!!’ Dara shouted.

‘TOP looks handsome... I wonder if he’s gonna ask me out... Teehee.’ Bom said dreamily.

‘Seungri and Daesung are soo cute. Can’t wait to see them!!!’ Minzy commented.

 Seeing her three friends, Chaerin rolled her eyes and walked to the front door.

 

‘Hello, we’re here to see YG.’ Chaerin said.

‘Yes, that’s what all the fans say, now shoo.’ The receptionist said.

‘But—‘

Chaerin was interrupted by YG.

‘Yes, Ms Tiffany, they’re here to meet me.’ He said.

The receptionist apologised while YG brought them up to his office.

 

‘What do you think about training in YG?’ He asked.

‘Sure! It’ll be an honour to do so!’ Dara said excitedly.

‘Ok, so you’ll have to sign a contract here.’ YG passed the four of them papers.

‘So we’re not allowed to date for five years when we debut?’ Minzy asked disappointedly.

‘Yes, it’ll be easier for you all to concentrate on your career.’ YG replied.

The four girls looked at each other and immediately took their pens out to sign the contract.

They all stood up and shaked hands with YG before walking out of the room.

On their way to the lift, they heard shouts from a room.

Curiosity got better of them and they decided to take a look.

 

‘Yah! I don’t like Bom! She’s just a friend!’ TOP shouted at the maknae.

‘Oh yes you do! You were blushing when she talked to you! Anyone with eyes could see that!’ The maknae shouted back.

‘Guys! I asked Dara out!! Whoots!’ Taeyang shouted.

‘Well, good for you...’ Jiyong said sadly, thinking about Chaerin.

‘Hyung, what about you? Have you asked Chaerin-ssi out?’ Daesung asked.

Jiyong blushed and shook his head.

Having sharp eyes, Seungri shouted,’ Hahaha! Hyung likes Chaerin!! Hyung likes Chaerin!’

‘Yah!! Keep quiet! What if YG hears?’ Jiyong tried to shush the maknae.

 

The four girls heard them and gasped.

Chaerin accidentally dropped her pen which she was holding, resulting a loud sound.

The whole of Big Bang turned their heads and saw the four girls looking at them with blank expressions.

‘Uh... Hi?’ Chaerin tried to break the silence.

‘Did you hear everything?’ TOP asked cautiously.

‘Y...yea...’ Bom stammered.

‘I guess we’ll be going... Sorry to interrupt.’ Chaerin blushed. And the four girls walked out.

‘Oops...’ The maknae said. While the other four boys glared at him.