How We Became Friends

Forbidden Jealousy

        I laughed then said “Good luck trying to convince me.” I smiled then turned around and started walking again. The four leaders looked at each other still dumbfounded until the eldest said while smiling a little “She’s special.” The other three leaders looked at him like he just lost his mind. “What do you mean special?”  Jungkook said. “Mabye he means she just doesn’t fawn over him, that’s why she is special.” Zelo says chuckling. Sehun blushes then says “That is not what I meant, I just said that because she is the first to not join a group…” still blushing. All three leaders laugh really loud to the point where some people can here. “Uh huh, well I got to go, too many girls to please.” Minwoo says proudly. “What girls? They all come to me.” Jungkook says with an evil laugh. Sehun and Zelo laugh at the reply then the school bell rings.

        After recess I went back to class to catch someone staring at me. Surprised to see who the person was, it was Minwoo. “Oh, your that girl that made Sehun blush!” I was thrown back by those sudden words.”Wha-What?” I say blushing a little. “Oh shoot I spilled the beans, Sehun is gonna kill me!” Minwoo says worried. I laugh at the humor of him, a leader, being scared of Sehun. ”What is so funny? Im gonna be killed!” Minwoo says still worried. After I calmed down from all that laughter I finally speak. “I never knew you did anything else than aegyo!” I say. “What do you mean? I’m the KING of aegyo.” Minwoo says proudly. “Fine, your adorable.” I said given up. For some reason, Minwoo turned red. “Tha-Thanks…” Minwoo says. “Another cute act I assume?” I smile brightly then walk away skipping a little. I turn back to see Minwoo still red. Why?

        When the bell rings for lunch I run to the library to eat my lunch there. When I get there I see Jungkook sitting down silently next to a window while reading a book. I admire how well the sunlight captures him. At that moment I wish I had a camera to take a picture. Suddenly, he turns around then catches me staring at him. I walk away trying to act like nothing happened, but then stopped by his voice. “Do you wanna sit next to me?” Jungkook asks nicely. “Ar-Are you ok with it?” I say still feeling awkward. “Of course im ok with it.” He says while smiling. I blush a little at his words until I see the book he is reading. “Oh you like that series too? It’s my favorite!” I say loudly without knowing just to get shushed by the librarian. I sink down in my seat while hearing laughing from someone. I rise back up to see Jungkook laughing to the point where he almost falls of his chair. “Sto-Stop laughing…” I say as red as a tomato. Him still laughing I for some reason shake his arm cutely and say “Stop it!” while whining. His laughing dies down but still chuckling. So I decide to do something that im pretty sure will stop him from laughing or even chuckling. I heard a rumor that he is really sensitive on his ear. “Are you gonna stop laughing?” I whisper in his ear while tilting my head. He then stops but then, blushes? “Why are you red” I ask curious since it was the third time I made someone turn red. “Be-because my ear is sensitive…” Jungkook says still red as a tomato. Hearing this, I apologize about my actions to him. After that I start laughing because he was STILL red. “St-Stop laughing…” he says embarrassed. “Now you know what I went through!” I say chuckling. The bell then rings so I calm down and Jungkook is not red anymore. “See ya Kookie!” I say not realizing the name I called him while walking away. “Wow, she is pretty special…” he admits while blushing at the nickname.

        While im walking to my classroom, I spot Zelo crying in a corner. I run over to him to see if he is okay feeling kinda bad for him because knowing him, he never cries. Without realizing, I throw my arms around him. “Are you okay?” I say in a sweet tone. I release the hug to see a crying boy who is blushing. “Yo-You? Aren’t you the one who refused to join one of us?” he says with a shivered voice. “Ya I am, but forget about that why are you crying?” I said. “Be-Because a g-girl took away my first kiss.” He says very upset but still crying. After what he just said, I didn’t know how to comfort him. Having your first kiss taken away was too far. “Who is this girl?! I’ll give her a piece of my mind!” I say very angry. Before I started marching away in anger to try to find the girl, I hear a voice. “Bu-But, you don’t even know me.” Zelo says calming down a bit. “It doesn’t matter if I don’t know you, all that matters now is to teach her a lesson.” I say sweetly. He then turns a dark red at the words he heard. “So, what does she look like?” I said

        The next day when I wake up I think. about all the stuff that happened yesterday. “Wow, what a weird first day of school.” I say while sighing. I change into my school clothes and eat breakfast then head towards the taxi with my mom. When I get to the school and get out of the taxi, I then get surrounded by the four leaders by the entrance of the school. When all of them came up to me, all four of them said “Will you be my friend?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? Im so proud of myself for making the chapter longer than the previous. Anyway the back story is done! Yay! Expect the present in the next chapter! I really hope that people will enjoy this fic. Subscribe to my fic if you like it! Thank you and ba bye! Oh and by the happy new year! Well it's tomorrow but whatever xD