Tomorrow

Forbidden Jealousy

        Oh, how i remember that day that they first befriended me. What happened? How did it go from barely becoming friends to getting jealous of each other because of love? Why? That is all i want, answers. I dont know if its me or them. I miss when we were young and did everything together. All i want is to be friends. Forever. With No Drama At All.

        Now I was 18, Zelo was 18 also, Sehun was 20, Jungkook was 17, and Minwoo was 19. How did we grow up so fast? It was Friday so i had to get up and ready for school. I grabbed my uniform and sneakers along with my headphones, cause i absolutely loved music, and started heading out of my bedroom tothe kitchen to grab some food. When i was little i went to school through a taxi with my mom. But now, i use the bus to school, which i kinda would have prefered a taxi. When i was getting on the bus, i saw a familiar figure. I squinted my eyes for a better look to see it was Minwoo. I waved my hand at him until i realized i was stopping the people trying to get into the bus. I blushed in embarressment then moved out of the way then ran towards Minwoo. "What are you doing here Minwoo?" I ask wondering. "I always wake up early to go to school on time by walking, but i woke up late. i really dont know why..." he said pretty upset. I start laughing at him being upset at something like that. "Dont worry about it! If your gonna be late, ill be late too!" I say truthfully. "Really?! But your mom is strict..." he said feeling bad. "She will be fine. The only thing that matters now is going to school!" I say rushing towards the school. "Hey wait for me!" Minwoo pleads.

        "Finally were here! Felt like forever!" I say in relief. "Ya, thanks for waiting for me to catch up!" he says abviously lying. "Your welcome!" I say also lying abviously. "Lets just go already!" Minwoo says slightly annoyed. "Okay then, lets go already!" I say in agreement. When Minwoo and I reached the school, we seperated ways since we had different classes. On my way to my class I ran into Jungkook, I was surprised to see him since it was class time. "Why are you here when its class time?" I say curious. "I had to go do something else, whats your excuse? "I have no excuse. I came late because I didnt wanna let Minwoo come to school late by himself." I say truthfully. "Awww, thats not fair! You never did that with me!" he says whining. "Its because your too young, I would have to take care of you." I say innocently. He hated when I mentioned the fact that he was 1 year younger than me. "Yah!!! Stop saying that! Im a mature man!" he says still whining. "Fine fine, im sorry that your younger than me." I say bursting out laughing. "You will pay for this!" he announces. "Really? How can I ever repay you?" I say acting dearing. "Let me come over to your house tomorrow." he says proudly. "Psssshhhhh thats all? Done and done!" I say. "Ok then see ya tomorrow!" he says while walking away and waving goodbye. "But, the bell hasnt eve-" and at that moment the bell rang before I could even finish my sentence. "Smart kid isnt he." I say while wondering what he has in store.

        After school, me and the guys went to the bubble tea shop, which Sehun loved. "What do you like so much about bubble tea?" Jungkook asked weirded out. "I love something way more than bubble tea but unfortunately, it is something very hard to get." Sehun says as he winks at the others. When their dense at first, they finally figure out what he mean. They then start playfully punching him on his arms. I on the other hand, didnt get a thing they were doing. "What does he mean?" I asked Minwoo in confusion. "Its nothing, it doesnt matter. Well in my opinion." he answers which leaves me even more dumbfounded. When we got to the bubble tea shop, like always, Sehun was going crazy and wasting all his money. Jungook and I sat at a table while the others were buying tea. Jungkook and I never liked bubble tea, mabye because were the youngest I dont know. "So, how are we gonna work this out? Are you gonna open the front door or what? he says trying to bring up a conversation. "Ill just open the front door for you. But you have to wait till I wake up and call you ok? I say then he nods in agreement. "Ok, ill see you then." he says with a slightly evil smile. What was this boy planning? When the rest of the guys got back I didnt really care what they said or did. All I was thinking about was tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decided to release them right now! Hope you like it!