Consequences

Forbidden Jealousy

        It was Saturday morning so it was my day of from school. "Finally, the weekend is here!" I say screaming. "Im so happy that now, im suddenly hungry." I say without knowing. When i stand up trying to walk towards my bedroomto get out and get a snack or something stopped me. There was suddenly a knock at my door. I jump up at the sudden knock until i knew who it was. It was Sehun. He is the only one i gave a copy to the key to my house to because i exactly said that since he is the oldest, he should be the most responsible. Sehun was 20 years, i still couldnt believe that i was 2 years younger than him. There is then a creak at my door, and to my surprise, it wasnt Sehun. It was Jungkook who was walking inside my room. 

        "How did you get in here?" i said very curious. "I stole Sehun's keys last time i went over hehehe." he said smiling evily. "But I told you that I would just open the front door." I say my exact words. "You evil younger." i say chuckling. "So why did you barge into my house without waiting for me to open the door?" i say still confused. "Why do you wanna know? Can't i visit my best friend? he says calmly. I sigh then lean next to his ear "Tell me the truth." i whisper softly. He then flinches and turns a shade of red. "STOP DOING THAT!!!" he screams while whimpering. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" I say loudly. "Fine im impatient!" he says even louder than me. I just keep on laughing all over the place. "Works every time!" i say still laughing hard. "Stop playing like that..." he whispers. "Whats that?" i say acting playful. "I said stop paying like that. Do you know how i feel about it? How I fell about you?" he says serious. I stop laughing knowing that he is getting serious now. "Im sorry, how do you feel about it? I feel horrible." i say facing down at the floor. He then lifts my chin to face him. I never noticed how handsome Jungkook was. "Its payback time." he says with an evil smile. He then leans foward and like that, steals my first kiss. He stays on my lips for a while until i jerk back. "Wha-What was that?!" i say studdering. "Oh that? That was how i feel about you doing that all the time." He then stands up and walks out the door, but before he does he smiles saying "And by the way, don't call me a younger." then walks out the door. Thoughts were filled in my mind. Do they really love me? How did that make any sense?

        The next day i was freaking out, i mean what would you do if your best friends might love you, and there is 4? When i arrived at my high school i had butterflies in my stomach. It reminded me of the first day of school, i hated it. Then when Zelo came up to me, i jumped. He noticed and said "Are you ok? Did something happen?" worriedly. "Im fine." i answer very simple. "Your not yourself. Imma beat up whoever changed you!" he said angry. Scared at his words i then asked "Why would you do that?" having the feeling of almost crying. "Because, you did the same to me when we were little, its my turn now." he said being very brave. I smiled at his words, i remember what happened then. I found the girl and beat her up. I mean i got detention and a parent call but it was whatever. "Thank you." I say then smile brightly at him. He was the best.

        Later then on, at lunch, i spotted Jungkook again. I didnt know what to do so i just hid behind a trashcan, but that was a stupid mistake. "Oh hey!" Jungkook says as he found me. "Oh hey, Jungkook..." I say really nervous. "Hey! What happened to Kookie? he says playfully being angry. "Uh, sorry, Kookie." I say still nervous. "Hey whats wrong?" he asks trying to get close to me, but i flinch. I then spot Sehun and run to him and hid behnd him. "Whats wron-" before he could even finish his sentence, Sehun lifts him up by his shirt while holding my hand. "What did you do to her?!" he asks angry. "I-I kissed her..." he admits looking very upset. I stare up at Sehun, he is very upset. "Yo-You stole her first kiss?!" he says really angry. "Yes i d-" before he could answer his question he had a punch from Sehun coming towards his face. Sehun is gonna punch Jungkook. This is all my fault. I should have never involved Sehun into this. I sh I uld have just told Jungkook myself why he did that. So i should be the one to take the consequence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the rest of your day peoples! Thanks and gooodbai!